Chelsea vs Saints - Match Thread

waylander

2 minutes ago, DarrenLeTiss said:

This could be a hammering. We've not got going at all. Defending all over the shop. Ridiculous that our main summer signing at centre back is still nowhere near the squad in late October.  

What’s ridiculous about it? He’s missed 5 games, what exactly are you suggesting we should have done differently?

1 minute ago, Chapel End said:

TBH its only to be expected against the big spenders, buy class we can never afford

This is what I always remind myself when we're getting spanked by one of these teams. It's not a level playing field so you're only setting your self up for heartache if you pretend like it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lighthouse said:

What’s ridiculous about it? He’s missed 5 games, what exactly are you suggesting we should have done differently?

It’s the fact that he’s just disappeared. No signing photos, no real mention of him. It’s Forren 2.0. Other teams have made signings and they are all bedded in now. Let’s see how long Bale goes from golfing to Spurs first XI, bet it’s less time than the mysterious invisible man we bought...

Only upside is Werner and Chilwell in my fantasy football line up. Rodriguez got an assist for Everton as well. On the debit side, I kept Ings (who had otherwise been very good for me) and JWP (poorer this year but cheap midfield set pieces taker option).

As I posted on that thread, Salisu situation mind-boggling. 

Awful first half so far

Against Spurs it was a high line that undid us, today I feel we have given them far too much width playing so narrow, Romeu and JWP are getting bypassed easily too

Ralph looks angry, but he needs to put a rocket up these players arses.

3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

We’ve signed four players. Two are starting, one is on the bench and the other is injured. 

KWP has no competition, Walcott’s only playing because Armstrong and Djenepo are out and Diallo will sit on the bench for a few weeks and then probably get lost looking for Salisu...

• Like 1