Coronavirus

whelk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59524527

"An Italian man who wanted a Covid vaccination certificate without getting the jab turned up for his vaccine with a fake arm, officials say.

The man, in his 50s, arrived for his shot with a silicone mould covering his real arm, hoping it would go unnoticed.

But a nurse was not fooled and the man has now been reported to the police."

"The man was reportedly a health worker who had been suspended from his job because he had not been vaccinated. The jab is mandatory for all health workers in Italy."

Edited by badgerx16

3 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59524527

"An Italian man who wanted a Covid vaccination certificate without getting the jab turned up for his vaccine with a fake arm, officials say.

The man, in his 50s, arrived for his shot with a silicone mould covering his real arm, hoping it would go unnoticed.

But a nurse was not fooled and the man has now been reported to the police."

"The man was reportedly a health worker who had been suspended from his job because he had not been vaccinated. The jab is mandatory for all health workers in Italy."

The Jab is mandatory for ALL front line in the UK. It is also very strongly advised and spelt out that ALL NHS workers should be jabbed. 

3 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Ireland have announced lockdown measures which, if they were announced here, would create something of a shitstorm.

If lockdown measures are put in place in England it would be the end for my business, no two ways about it, and perhaps a huge weight lifted off my shoulders at the same time. We could not survive losing our Christmas bookings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SalmonSi said:

Hence the lockdowns not allowing people outside and in parks etc. Done yourself up there good and proper. Predictably. Now, what about global warming? A real danger to humanity in the future or not?

First time I've opened this thread for a while. This is really the first post I've read. Not sure I'll be able to keep up with the high level of intellect. I'm out.

No, I wasn't. So, why are the homeless not all dead? Avoid avoid avoid. Does not compute. Fear overload. I have been done up like a kipper. 

The homeless are not all dead for the same reason most people aren't, the mortality rate for coronavirus is about 1.5%. As for you being "done up like a kipper", would that not make you HerringSi ?

2 hours ago, SalmonSi said:

Up to 60 infections in Norway
Omicron outbreak after Christmas party raises questions
The largest omicron outbreak outside of South Africa could have occurred in Norway. But the authorities say it is still too early to make precise statements about the difference to the Delta variant.

Around 120 colleagues, all vaccinated against Corona, meet for a Christmas party. More than half of them will later test positive for the dangerous virus. How is that possible? And how does a participant's previous trip to South Africa and the evidence of the Omikron variant for 13 celebrants so far relate to it? The case in the Norwegian capital Oslo raises many questions - but it could also help to understand the portability of Omikron.

The Christmas party took place on November 26th in the «Louise» restaurant in Oslo. At the invitation of their employer, the Norwegian solar energy company Scatec, around 120 employees come together for a meal. One or one of them recently returned from South Africa, where scientists announced evidence of the new Omikron corona variant the day before the Christmas party.

"They were all vaccinated, none of them had symptoms and they had all done self-tests," says Oslo health officer Tine Ravlo. She assures that the celebration took place within the framework of the Corona requirements and that “no rules were broken”.

No severe symptoms
Nevertheless, a week later there is no more party mood: 64 participants have a corona infection. In 60 of them it was detected with a PCR test, in four others only the result of the less precise antigen test is available for the time being. The Omikron variant was detected in at least 13 cases. Sequencing is still ongoing and further Omicron infections are considered likely.

None of the infected has so far developed severe symptoms. Most suffer from mild ailments such as headaches, sore throats and coughs, according to Ravlo.

It is even possible that “at least half of the 120 participants were infected with the Omikron variant during the celebration,” says Preben Aavitsland from the Norwegian Institute for Public Health. The case in Oslo would be “the largest omicron outbreak outside of South Africa”.

https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/omikron-ausbruch-nach-weihnachtsfeier-wirft-fragen-auf-130224046970

What is your point here ?

2 hours ago, SalmonSi said:

Hence the lockdowns not allowing people outside and in parks etc. Done yourself up there good and proper. Predictably. Now, what about global warming? A real danger to humanity in the future or not?

I supose you also believe that Donnie was fighting a war against a blood drinking, child killing, cabal led by Hilary Clinton ?

3 hours ago, SalmonSi said:

Up to 60 infections in Norway
Omicron outbreak after Christmas party raises questions
The largest omicron outbreak outside of South Africa could have occurred in Norway. But the authorities say it is still too early to make precise statements about the difference to the Delta variant.

Around 120 colleagues, all vaccinated against Corona, meet for a Christmas party. More than half of them will later test positive for the dangerous virus. How is that possible? And how does a participant's previous trip to South Africa and the evidence of the Omikron variant for 13 celebrants so far relate to it? The case in the Norwegian capital Oslo raises many questions - but it could also help to understand the portability of Omikron.

The Christmas party took place on November 26th in the «Louise» restaurant in Oslo. At the invitation of their employer, the Norwegian solar energy company Scatec, around 120 employees come together for a meal. One or one of them recently returned from South Africa, where scientists announced evidence of the new Omikron corona variant the day before the Christmas party.

"They were all vaccinated, none of them had symptoms and they had all done self-tests," says Oslo health officer Tine Ravlo. She assures that the celebration took place within the framework of the Corona requirements and that “no rules were broken”.

No severe symptoms
Nevertheless, a week later there is no more party mood: 64 participants have a corona infection. In 60 of them it was detected with a PCR test, in four others only the result of the less precise antigen test is available for the time being. The Omikron variant was detected in at least 13 cases. Sequencing is still ongoing and further Omicron infections are considered likely.

None of the infected has so far developed severe symptoms. Most suffer from mild ailments such as headaches, sore throats and coughs, according to Ravlo.

It is even possible that “at least half of the 120 participants were infected with the Omikron variant during the celebration,” says Preben Aavitsland from the Norwegian Institute for Public Health. The case in Oslo would be “the largest omicron outbreak outside of South Africa”.

https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/omikron-ausbruch-nach-weihnachtsfeier-wirft-fragen-auf-130224046970

That’s encouraging. My initial response to that news would be that vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness, or that this variant is not as virulent as the others.

Time will tell.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Ireland have announced lockdown measures which, if they were announced here, would create something of a shitstorm.

That's an understatement. It would decimate our economy, and there would be all sorts of social implications. Personally, I can't see the masses respecting it - popping a mask on in Sainsburys is one thing, but going back to closing down or restricting restaurants/imposing work from home/etc I just can't see happening, however bad things get. We've got to live with it. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, egg said:

That's an understatement. It would decimate our economy, and there would be all sorts of social implications. Personally, I can't see the masses respecting it - popping a mask on in Sainsburys is one thing, but going back to closing down or restricting restaurants/imposing work from home/etc I just can't see happening, however bad things get. We've got to live with it. 

Most I can see is wfh 

1 minute ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Most I can see is wfh 

I could see that as a strong suggestion. Personally I'm not doing that, comfort and safety of my own car to sit in my own office. If go nuts "commuting" to the study and having no human interaction all day.

Just now, SalmonSi said:

So, as ever no answer when it goes against your own views, just the usual name calling rhetoric. I will take that as a win for me and that you have no answer. 

Around 120 colleagues, all vaccinated against Corona, meet for a Christmas party.” :lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SalmonSi said:

So, as ever no answer when it goes against your own views, just the usual name calling rhetoric. I will take that as a win for me and that you have no answer. 

Oooh, you're running rings around me and no mistake.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Because everyone there was vaccinated. I guess you must have missed this bit

”Around 120 colleagues, all vaccinated against Corona”

Or maybe you didn’t actually read any of it?

The bot operates on auto-pilot, triggered by keywords.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Pfizer’s own documents show tens of thousands of adverse reactions + over 1200 Deaths in the first 90 days of the vaccine. when one side effect is DEATH

I’ll bite. If you vaccinate c300 million people, many of them in their 80s, how many would you expect to die within three months ?  Would the death rate if 300 million unvaccinated if the same profile be higher or lower?

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, buctootim said:

I’ll bite. If you vaccinate c300 million people, many of them in their 80s, how many would you expect to die within three months ?  Would the death rate if 300 million unvaccinated if the same profile be higher or lower?

Data shows that 100% of people who died last month were breathing in nitrogen the day they died. Funny how none of the major news outlets have reported this, all part of the cover up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Pfizer’s own documents show tens of thousands of adverse reactions + over 1200 Deaths in the first 90 days of the vaccine. when one side effect is DEATH

Little Alex with his research has shone a light where others wouldn’t go. Clever clever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

Alex's post was so ridiculous that the only posters on this forum who would have posted it are Alex, Batman and Delldays.  What a coincidence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Picard said:

This is the document.

Pfizer document

23 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

This is basically the same as shitting yourself while reading through the folded up sheet of disclaimers that comes inside a box of Lemsip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SalmonSi said:

So no doubt you would agree that we are over populated. The climate change groups that get together think so and have stated it on many occassions. We need some sort of depopulation plan.....oh, wait. 

What was the plan? The evil vaccine, the virus, or both? 

26 minutes ago, SalmonSi said:

So no doubt you would agree that we are over populated. The climate change groups that get together think so and have stated it on many occassions. We need some sort of depopulation plan.....oh, wait. 

So in the UK the rate of death is now pretty small (bEcaUsE iTs JuSt liKe tHe FLu, aM i RiTe?).

Plus the vaccine isn't causing the huge scale deaths that people like your previous incarnation CollinsDic said it would. 15% of the UK population would die from the vaccine I was told by him. 10 million people dead he said. Six months after we all got the jab it hasn't happened.

So the whole depopulation "plan" is a gigantic failure then. Because no depopulation is happening. What a fuck up by the Illuminati. They must be absolutely furious. Furious i tell you.

No, the population of the world would fit on the isle of wight.

We just need to co exist with the world. We can do it. Just takes the will.

Conspiracy nuts have retarded intelligence. 
I hear you can get bacofoil on sale at Asda at the moment.

Edited by Warriorsaint

3 hours ago, Warriorsaint said:

No, the population of the world would fit on the isle of wight.

We just need to co exist with the world. We can do it. Just takes the will.

Conspiracy nuts have retarded intelligence. 
I hear you can get bacofoil on sale at Asda at the moment.

I think that situation ended quite a while ago.

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

But no room to play games.

According to the Guardian the Isle of Wight is only 380 million square metres and even if everybody only took up only 0.5sq metres you'd only get 10% of the global population in. Apparently you could fit 109 billion people in the Grand Canyon though. Should we vote on who we want to dam the river?