Coronavirus

whelk

On 06/12/2021 at 07:52, SalmonSi said:

So no doubt you would agree that we are over populated. The climate change groups that get together think so and have stated it on many occassions. We need some sort of depopulation plan.....oh, wait. 

The evil cabal that are behind the spread of the corona viruses and /or the subsequent introduction of nasty vaccines are now looking at ways to further depopulate the world by manipulating conflicts in Ukraine and Taiwan which they will seek to escalate.

We are doomed!!

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

Surely if the Great Ones wanted to effectively reduce the Global population thay could find a more efficient way to acheive this than a modified coronavirus ? Something more lethal, such as Ebola or Marburg have a much higher mortality rate.

And more selective. 

4 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Surely if the Great Ones wanted to effectively reduce the Global population thay could find a more efficient way to acheive this than a modified coronavirus ? Something more lethal, such as Ebola or Marburg have a much higher mortality rate.

Precisely. Weve covered this before. Just poison the water supply. Crop spray poison across the whole of Namibia or Berkshire.

Unleash an actual deadly virus.

Absolute morons who think that this shit-show is some masterplan. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Precisely. Weve covered this before. Just poison the water supply. Crop spray poison across the whole of Namibia or Berkshire.

Morons? Never! I do wonder how gullible they are in other walks of life as believe any old shit so must be at risk of many scams

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saint1977 said:

Yes, we certainly lead the way in the misinformed, conspiracy addled fuckwit stakes. It is usually like night and day going from state to state and no surprise where the overloaded hospitals, higher infected and higher death rates are. (Actually, our fuckwits make SalmonSi look quite clever in comparison)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I can just imagine all the senior Tories having a secret plan to kill off elderly voters.

55 minutes ago, SalmonSi said:

Everyone of them on here will ignore that video and what it proves. It proves the whole thing is a sham. They are joking about being socially distanced and just mocking the general public who have been suckered into doing what they are told. They know damn well there is no deadly virus, hence the party and many o9ther clear breaches of the rules. They don't do it as they are above us, they do it because they know it is a sham and forget to act the part. It is so clear, yet no a onhe of them on here will reqact to that video, you willo just get rhetoric and BS bluster, as deep down they know they have been conned and indeed culled. 

"No deadly virus". Behave. Some of us have buried people. 

The only people who have "been conned" are daft pricks like you. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SalmonSi said:

Good god, are you really that clueless? Do you realkly think they want people to die in 6 months? Think about it, what would happen if there was large scale deaths in the first year of Vaxxing? Doh.

Wait for what comes next...quote me on this within 2 years. Marburg and HIV all over the place, nailed on. We are being depopulated. It is so bloody obvious. Two names of will known people who stated we factually need depopulating.

1, Bill Gates on TV circa 2008

2. Stanley John....father or guess who?

So you are saying there is "no deadly virus", and no the vaccine isn't killing people at scale either. Because, apparently that would be bad publicity.

Isn't this the shittest depopulation plan in the history of the planet? 

When do the deaths start?

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

So you are saying there is "no deadly virus", and no the vaccine isn't killing people at scale either. Because, apparently that would be bad publicity.

Isn't this the shittest depopulation plan in the history of the planet? 

When do the deaths start?

We've got to wait for the HiV or Marburg to kick in first apparently. I'm guessing his theory is that the AZ vaccine gives us one of those viruses with some kind of time delay function, and Moderna or Pfizer another virus on another time delay. I'm guessing that the booster of a different type of vaccine is to ensure that we get 2 different deadly vaccines to make sure we definitely die. 

His head is fucked. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SalmonSi said:

Just LOL.

And by the way dopey draws, it is not just about space, it is about sustainabiluity, food, enegry resources etc. It is simply not possible to feed and give everything needed to 8 Billion people hence starvation kills more each year than COVID. Odd they cannot get food to these people but they can get a vaccine to them with ease,. lol. Wake the fukk up. 

Okay 👍  a lot of bacofoil needed for this one.

Just LOL.

And by the way dopey draws, it is not just about space, it is about sustainabiluity, food, enegry resources etc. It is simply not possible to feed and give everything needed to 8 Billion people hence starvation kills more each year than COVID. Odd they cannot get food to these people but they can get a vaccine to them with ease,. lol. Wake the fukk up. 

In which case, are they in some way deciding who to vaccinate ( kill ) and who to leave unvaxxed, or are they leaving it up to individuals so that the 'enlightened' who can see through their dastardly scheme are left to inherit the Earth ? Surely that is bad planning, as they would need the sheeple around to keep serving them, rather than those smart enough to recognize their evil and who fight to resist it.

Good god, are you really that clueless? Do you realkly think they want people to die in 6 months? Think about it, what would happen if there was large scale deaths in the first year of Vaxxing? Doh.

Wait for what comes next...quote me on this within 2 years. Marburg and HIV all over the place, nailed on. We are being depopulated. It is so bloody obvious. Two names of will known people who stated we factually need depopulating.

1, Bill Gates on TV circa 2008

2. Stanley John....father or guess who?

@SalmonSiPlease read this back and have a fresh look at whether it's realistic for others to take you seriously based on stuff like this.  Are you really citing Stanley Johnson as proof of a global depopulation program?  I work with HIV - so be careful how you answer this next question - do you really belief that HIV, after decades of progress making it less fatal, is going to be the weapon of choice for mass global depopulation?  I'm also confused, are you saying the deaths in the last 20 months didn't happen?  Are you saying the reduction in death rates following the vaccine is a ruse to increase the death rate later?  

Please advise the source for your knowledge.  I'm genuinely interested in what's fuelling your opinions.  

I'd also like to know if you believe you are influencing opinion on here.  The only influence I can see you are having is a hardening of the view that you are talking bollocks.

• Like 2

Bearing in mind that there are a number of different vaccines being produced including in Russia, China and Cuba.

Are these scientists/politicians all in cahoots with Bill Gates, Boris Johnson and other Western leaders to produce vaccines which will  adversely affect our lives, or are ALL world leaders and those with influence, really Lizards behind closed doors or other type of aliens who are seeking to de-populate the world?

3 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

More restrictions a real possibility. For a variant that is mild, not stopping up hospitals, let alone killing anyone.

Madness.

It's not really madness though, is it?  It's potentially saving lives.  Seems to me to be perfect sense to take some precautionary measures until we know whether this strain is as dangerous (or more) than delta.  There isn't enough data yet to know whether it is or not but there is enough data to suggest it's more transmissible. Really depends on what restrictions they impose, for how long and what they hope to achieve by them.  Hopefully it is mild, or less severe but we haven't had it around long enough to know yet - something like only 6% of South Africa is over 65 so you wouldn't necessarily expect to see much severe disease over there anyway because of their age profile.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

It's not really madness though, is it?  It's potentially saving lives.  Seems to me to be perfect sense to take some precautionary measures until we know whether this strain is as dangerous (or more) than delta.  There isn't enough data yet to know whether it is or not but there is enough data to suggest it's more transmissible. Really depends on what restrictions they impose, for how long and what they hope to achieve by them.  Hopefully it is mild, or less severe but we haven't had it around long enough to know yet - something like only 6% of South Africa is over 65 so you wouldn't necessarily expect to see much severe disease over there anyway because of their age profile.

No it's not madness. The heat is on Boris and his government so bring in a distraction tactic until it goes away, we've seen it all before.

45 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

6pm Press Conference

"we must defeat this virus, and we will do it by......."

even some of his own government have said this is a diversion tactic and they want more data before any decision is made. (According to the BBC news just now)

“A hastily arranged press conference” I wonder why. I see lighthouse is lapping it up though 🤣

Edited by Turkish

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

even some of his own government have said this is a diversion tactic and they want more data before any decision is made. (According to the BBC news just now)

“A hastily arranged press conference” I wonder why. I see lighthouse is lapping it up though 🤣

basically, these restrictions will stay in place until "enough" people get the booster (which booster, that is unknown, what number is enough is unknown)

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

basically, these restrictions will stay in place until "enough" people get the booster (which booster, that is unknown, what number is enough is unknown)

Just out of interest, what would your policy be if you were running the country?

6 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

How can it be a distraction tactic, when it’s a variant first recorded in a foreign country being reported by media channels outside of government control.

I didn’t say the variant was a distraction but this rushing to bring in restrictions is.

3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Just out of interest, what would your policy be if you were running the country?

We need to live with this.  Such a minute number of people are dying WITH covid.  Keep pushing the vaccine, keep encouraging everyone to be careful, but ultimately let people get on with their lives.  At some point, we will have to live with this.  

Listen to the PM now.  Nothing is about the vaccines, it is about the 'Booster'.  Double-jabs did a job against Delta, now it is all about the Booster. In the meantime, Alex Baldwin has killed more people than Omicron.  You would have thought so given the restrictions imposed again today.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

How can it be a distraction tactic, when it’s a variant first recorded in a foreign country being reported by media channels outside of government control.

Oh come on, you appreciate the point. The announcement, today, can fairly be questioned as a diversionary tactic and rather looks like one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

When was xmas effectively ruined for many last year? 18 Dec wasn't it?

What are the chances that similar 'threats' are leaked around 13th Dec, suggesting not enough people have taken the 'booster'

He’s even just “a strong possibility we will discover in the next days and weeks that the booster will hold omicron” course we will. he’s an absolute prick. 

9 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

We need to live with this.  Such a minute number of people are dying WITH covid.  Keep pushing the vaccine, keep encouraging everyone to be careful, but ultimately let people get on with their lives.  At some point, we will have to live with this

So you’d basically do exactly the same as the government? We are ‘living with this’ and ‘getting on with our lives’. There haven’t been any notable restrictions in this country for six months now. We’re taking a cautious approach to a new variant who’s effects and transmissibility are not fully understood.

10 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Listen to the PM now.  Nothing is about the vaccines, it is about the 'Booster'. 

The booster is a vaccine, I don’t understand what you mean.

12 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

In the meantime, Alex Baldwin has killed more people than Omicron.  You would have thought so given the restrictions imposed again today

No, that’s what has been recorded so far, that isn’t to say it isn’t dangerous. We’re taking preventative measures, whilst we gather more data, which is the sensible approach.

8 minutes ago, egg said:

Oh come on, you appreciate the point. The announcement, today, can fairly be questioned as a diversionary tactic and rather looks like one. 

This story is ongoing and will be so for weeks. They’ve been burned for waiting too long to lockdown and close borders in the past, they’re hardly going to do that again. As bad as the timing looks, I don’t think they’ve done anything wrong regarding Omicron, so far. The Xmas party is a different topic.

This new guidance is very wishy washy and does little as far as I can tell to change much. Work from home, if you can? But not until next week. I kind of thought that was already the guidance.

No restrictions (yet) on pubs and restaurants, and unless something changes in the next two weeks its just going to be “crack on” over Xmas.

All s a bit pointless to me.

• Like 1

Just now, The Kraken said:

This new guidance is very wishy washy and does little as far as I can tell to change much. Work from home, if you can? But not until next week. I kind of thought that was already the guidance.

No restrictions (yet) on pubs and restaurants, and unless something changes in the next two weeks its just going to be “crack on” over Xmas.

Yeah as much I want to say fuck you to the govt it is all pretty painless

2 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Yep. I'll check the details when announced, but my staff "can" work from home to a fashion, recent months have shown that they can work a hell of a lot more effectively from the office. 

5 minutes ago, egg said:

Yep. I'll check the details when announced, but my staff "can" work from home to a fashion, recent months have shown that they can work a hell of a lot more effectively from the office. 

It’s nothing major. Masks in concerts, cinemas, work from home if you can, covid passport to get in anywhere. All pushed through in a hasty arranged press conference on day when Boris and his gang are getting battered left right and centre with even some of his own party saying it’s been done as a distraction tactic. 🤔

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

So you’d basically do exactly the same as the government? We are ‘living with this’ and ‘getting on with our lives’. There haven’t been any notable restrictions in this country for six months now. We’re taking a cautious approach to a new variant who’s effects and transmissibility are not fully understood.

The booster is a vaccine, I don’t understand what you mean.

No, that’s what has been recorded so far, that isn’t to say it isn’t dangerous. We’re taking preventative measures, whilst we gather more data, which is the sensible approach.

This story is ongoing and will be so for weeks. They’ve been burned for waiting too long to lockdown and close borders in the past, they’re hardly going to do that again. As bad as the timing looks, I don’t think they’ve done anything wrong regarding Omicron, so far. The Xmas party is a different topic.

A return to home working is a massive change for employers who benefit from having staff in the workplace, for staff mental health by being around other people and not being isolated, and the businesses who benefit from the footfall of workers. Its a massive retrograde step in many ways.

Hiding from it ain't living with it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, egg said:

I guess it depends on the job role but mine have largely been much more productive when working at home, although there's always the odd one who performs better in the office.

As like last year I suspect once the finer details are released it will be advice rather than an actual rule.

I reckon we'll carry on with hybrid working. To be honest I like the mix of home and office and that seems to suit most staff. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Cat said:

I guess it depends on the job role but mine have largely been much more productive when working at home, although there's always the odd one who performs better in the office.

As like last year I suspect once the finer details are released it will be advice rather than an actual rule.

I reckon we'll carry on with hybrid working. To be honest I like the mix of home and office and that seems to suit most staff. 

I think for some, home is more effective for sure. I train, supervise and mentor others as part of what I do, so remote working makes it a complete ball ache all round. It is what it is though, we did OK in lockdown proper l, and we'll make the best of it. 

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s nothing major. Masks in concerts, cinemas, work from home if you can, covid passport to get in anywhere. All pushed through in a hasty arranged press conference on day when Boris and his gang are getting battered left right and centre with even some of his own party saying it’s been done as a distraction tactic. 🤔

Cant see masks staying on very well in a moshpit! 

One thing I noticed this week is the upturn in people signing off emails and messages at with "stay safe" again.

I'm not living in Kabul with the Taliban chasing me ffs. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, egg said:

For a government getting slated for taking the piss out of COVID restrictions, surely there couldn’t be a worse diversionary tactic than putting more restrictions on the general public?

• Like 1