2021/22 Season Tickets - On Sale Now

Saint Garrett

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-05-25/southampton-fc-2122-season-tickets-on-sale-now

Southampton Football Club is delighted to announce that 2021/22 Season Tickets are now on sale to all supporters, with General Admission prices frozen for a sixth successive season, as the club looks forward to welcoming fans back to St Mary’s for the new campaign.

Supporters can now secure their seats by paying a deposit, with prices for General Admission Adult Season Tickets starting at just £399, working out at just £21 per game, and tickets for Under 11s just £19 in the family area – a cost of only £1 per game.

The club continues to offer discounts to all supporters up to the age of 25 and over the age of 65, as well as providing the option of instalment plans to help spread the cost of Season Tickets with no additional fee - fans can find a full list of prices here.

Whilst the club awaits confirmation of Step 4 of the Government roadmap out of lockdown, supporters can secure their seats with a deposit of just £100, or £19 for all under 18s, before Thursday 17th June.

Once supporters have paid a deposit for their 2021/22 Season Ticket, the remaining balance can be paid in full using card, credits on their My Saints account, or by spreading their payments over either a three-month or a newly added seven-month period with no added interest and with no credit check required.

The club will confirm details of when the remaining balance is due in the second half of June to coincide with the government’s latest guidance based on whether we move into Step 4 of the roadmap out of lockdown.

Return to St Mary's

To recognise the difficult and unpredictable year experienced by many of our fans, loyalty prices have been applied for all 2020/21 Season ticket holders, as well as being extended to those who held a ticket in the 2019/20 season but chose not to renew for last season due to the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.

Fans that chose to keep the remaining balance of their 2020/21 Season Ticket on their My Saints account can use this towards both the deposit to secure their seat and the full cost of their new Season Ticket.

Ahead of the 2021/22 season, the club is making a number of improvements to the matchday experience, which will be shared in the coming months. One key development is the introduction of the new Kingsland Plus seating in Block 31 – supporters that currently hold seats in Block 31 have been contacted directly with further information about the new offering.

The club has also introduced reduced pricing for supporters that require wheelchair access, with the wheelchair bays situated at the front of Block 16 now available under the Itchen South price of just £399 for adults.

Return to St Mary's

Supporters can secure their seats for next season through their My Saints account or by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 between 9.30am-5pm from Monday to Friday.

Fans can also visit the Ticket Office in person between these times but please be aware that as St Mary’s is now a cashless stadium, supporters will not be able to pay for their Season Tickets using cash.

Gasworks bar access can also be purchased on a seasonal basis, available from just £99 and giving you access to the bar located in the Kingsland stand before and after each of the 19 Premier league fixtures, with a revamped American-diner inspired menu and drinks available to buy.

For those purchasing the new Kingsland Plus Season Tickets in Block 31 of the Kingsland Stand, the Gasworks bar is available for just £29. Don’t miss out as limited numbers are available on a first come, first served basis to those securing their seats.

Full details regarding our hospitality packages for the 2021/22 season will be released shortly. Supporters can use any existing credits towards upgrading to a hospitality season ticket. To discuss potential packages please register your interest here.

BUY YOUR 2021/22 SEASON TICKET

All 2021/22 Season Tickets come with the benefits listed below:

- Priority access for away tickets
- Reduced price window on home cup matches (subject to agreement with the opposing team)
- 10% Saints Store discount, both at the Stadium Store and online
- 10% discount on food and drink at St Mary’s for the first 30 minutes after turnstiles open and for 30 minutes after select matches
- Exclusive discounts on matchday Hospitality packages for selected fixtures
- Access to exclusive events
- Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter, including discounts and competitions
- 10% off week-long Soccer Schools for Juniors
- Free reduced price Women's Season Ticket, subject to confirmation of the division Southampton FC Women will be competing in
- Refer-a-friend credit rewards on selected fixtures
- Ticket exchange facility for sold out fixtures
- The ability to upgrade Season Tickets for Juniors and Enablers who cannot attend matches
- Window to purchase additional tickets on matches ahead of general sale
- Priority or discount on events at St Mary’s (subject to the promoter of each event)
- 15% off St Mary’s Christmas parties

I've just spoken to a nice young man at the ticket office but before that I had a quick look at the offerings for new season tickets and almost all of blocks 30 and 32 were locked out. It turns out that the club have reserved these blocks for those who might be ok with a move across. 

He said that the new luxury seats will be the same width as the existing ones but other than that, no change. Apart that is from the offer of being ripped off for food and drink in the lounge downstairs which I respectfully declined with "not a chance". I asked him who these seats were aimed at but didn't get a clear reply. You might have thought that the ticket sellers would have been well briefed on the new offering.

Whatever, I have two reservations one row further up and thirty seats across so I shall see more of our first half action and less of the second half comebacks. The deposit came out of the credit that they are holding for me. I asked about those who had some credit but would now decide not to renew and he said that there should be a refund. Or they could simply leave the credit there for some strange reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Whatever, I have two reservations one row further up and thirty seats across so I shall see more of our first half action and less of the second half comebacks. The deposit came out of the credit that they are holding for me. I asked about those who had some credit but would now decide not to renew and he said that there should be a refund. Or they could simply leave the credit there for some strange reason.

At least you'll have a good view of the goals that we regularly concede in the 2nd half.

9 minutes ago, fanimal said:

Do you get your remaining 20/21 money knocked off the total?

Yes, indeed you do. At present it's 'only' a £100 securing deposit. The actual pay date depends upon government approval for the return of fans next season.

1 minute ago, ecuk268 said:

At least you'll have a good view of the goals that we regularly concede in the 2nd half.

Never a dull moment supporting Saints :)

That's one of the reasons that I enjoyed playing football. Compared with other sports even when you're being stuffed 9-0 you still get to see a lot of the action.

5 hours ago, Saint Garrett said:

Renewals
sfc_hospitality_2021_sthpricingtable-ren

New Season Tickets
sfc_hospitality_2021_sthpricingtable-new

A thousand quid season tickets 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

45 minutes ago, simo said:

A thousand quid season tickets 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yes but for that you get...tenor.gif?itemid=12547316

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Am I right to understand that, even if you have the required amount left over from your 2020/21 season  ticket in the club's Piggy Bank account, you still have to pay £100 to 'secure' your seat for next season?

No - I paid our deposits using our credits

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spyinthesky said:

Am I right to understand that, even if you have the required amount left over from your 2020/21 season  ticket in the club's Piggy Bank account, you still have to pay £100 to 'secure' your seat for next season?

2 hours ago, John D said:

No - I paid our deposits using our credits

Yes, you can use your credit to pay your £100 deposit. Like John D and I did.

4 hours ago, angelman said:

Does anyone know for sure whether we are going to be issued with ST cards or whether it will be electronic? Or is it all in the air at the moment?

It's in the air at the moment. When I spoke to the ticket office a couple of weeks ago they said that they were waiting for guidance but the intention is to go for the usual smart cards when they can. 

On 25/05/2021 at 22:42, Daft Kerplunk said:

See the club is still spouting that manifesto bollocks of coming back stronger 😁👍🏼🤣 

It would be extremely difficult to do anything other to be honest.  We nosedived spectacularly from the beginning of the year to seasons end...!

The Club have succeeded in making my purchasing decision for me by selling my long held seats to somebody else despite those seats not being used at all since the restart because of player use and social distancing. They can't explain it, they can't retrieve them! 

Confirms how little they care about individual fans. Just get the money in lads, wherever it may come from.

Sigh of relief! No more wasted Saturday's.

15 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

The Club have succeeded in making my purchasing decision for me by selling my long held seats to somebody else despite those seats not being used at all since the restart because of player use and social distancing. They can't explain it, they can't retrieve them! 

Confirms how little they care about individual fans. Just get the money in lads, wherever it may come from.

Loads at Emirates 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Charlie Wayman said:

So you renewed last season and when you came to renew again the seat has been taken ? Eeeek I need to check mine as not renewed yet!!

On 04/06/2021 at 20:37, Whitey Grandad said:

Yes, you can use your credit to pay your £100 deposit. Like John D and I did.

Did you renew your existing seats in block 31 or did you opt to move? 

I have just paid my £100 to secure my seat for next season (out of the £250 of my money the club has held over from last season). Had I not done so, even though they had the £250 I am lead to believe that my seat was not going to be reserved for me. After the 'loyalty' deadline, anyone can buy a season ticket at the same price as I am being charged anyway. So how does that work? Like a lot of the poor sods in the Kingsland I fail to see what loyalty the club is showing 'in these difficult times'. 58 years of good, bad, and indifferent counts for sweet F.A. in my case and for many others it seems.

4 hours ago, IFHP said:

Did you renew your existing seats in block 31 or did you opt to move? 

I would never pay the extra £300 each for ‘my seats’ so I slapped a deposit down on a couple in the next block along just for this season. If it wasn’t for my grandson I would have let them go but a lot depends on what he does this year after finishing his A levels. When I get back next week I shall give the officials there a ring and see what the situation is after the renewal deadline on the 16th. Things should be a lot clearer then.

On 09/06/2021 at 13:56, Chocolate Box said:

I have just paid my £100 to secure my seat for next season (out of the £250 of my money the club has held over from last season). Had I not done so, even though they had the £250 I am lead to believe that my seat was not going to be reserved for me. After the 'loyalty' deadline, anyone can buy a season ticket at the same price as I am being charged anyway. So how does that work? Like a lot of the poor sods in the Kingsland I fail to see what loyalty the club is showing 'in these difficult times'. 58 years of good, bad, and indifferent counts for sweet F.A. in my case and for many others it seems.

Like you ive been a supporter for over 50 years but surely over that time you realise that there is no loyalty from the club only the money counts for them

Large scale apathy it seems. only about 50% renewed. Hardly a surprise, a record of years of crap home form, poor investment in the team and the ridiculous cost together with all the other nonsense of VAR, BLM and the fact that the last season and a half has proven that the Premier league is for the TV audience for the big clubs with match going fans irrelevant. I wouldnt be at all surprised if there is a large drop in attendances across the whole country aside from the top 6 or so. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Large scale apathy it seems. only about 50% renewed. Hardly a surprise, a record of years of crap home form, poor investment in the team and the ridiculous cost together with all the other nonsense of VAR, BLM and the fact that the last season and a half has proven that the Premier league is for the TV audience for the big clubs with match going fans irrelevant. I wouldnt be at all surprised if there is a large drop in attendances across the whole country aside from the top 6 or so. 

Totally agree, football needs to see a return to being an escape, an outlet from life's pressures, politics and social issues / signalling and general bullshit need to be kept well away. 

Apparently Sunderland have sold well over 20,000 season tickets and Everton the same which reflects fans 'solidarity' to their respective clubs.

I have been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember and have renewed as a sense of misguided loyalty.

I'm not looking forward to the new season with any feeling of anticipation.

On 10/06/2021 at 16:57, Turkish said:

Completely agree, plus when you see press conferences like today the chances of football being back to normal by August with a proper crowd and away end feels unlikely. Digital tickets with name checks is also putting people off. 

On 10/06/2021 at 18:02, spyinthesky said:

Apparently Sunderland have sold well over 20,000 season tickets and Everton the same which reflects fans 'solidarity' to their respective clubs.

I have been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember and have renewed as a sense of misguided loyalty.

Me too until now. They've sold my seats without any discussion or notification. That's loyalty for you. No explanation has been forthcoming so I am out of there probably for good. Will I miss it? Really doubt it, the Covid break has sort of weaned me off it. 

7 hours ago, saintalan said:

Seriously is there a ST Renewal problem.

All it will let me do is pay a deposit. Then I get a text saying my loyalty renewal expires tomorrow.

Nobody answers phone either.

Thanks, Alan

Yeah, I tried pay in full but couldn't. Someone did answer my call though and told me that they are only taking deposits as the club have still not had confirmation from the gov about what level of attendance will be allowed.  I assume the don't want to be processing loads of refunds if the crowd is reduced at the start of the season.

8 hours ago, StDunko said:

Yeah, I tried pay in full but couldn't. Someone did answer my call though and told me that they are only taking deposits as the club have still not had confirmation from the gov about what level of attendance will be allowed.  I assume the don't want to be processing loads of refunds if the crowd is reduced at the start of the season.

That’s a fair point but a simple message on the website and the invitations would help to clarify the situation.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, saintalan said:

I'm probably in the wrong place but does anyone have info about tickets for the Queen show on Saturday? I purchased weeks ago and still unavailable to download!

I'm going tomorrow,  and printed mine off on Monday,  probably worth giving the ticket office a ring.

On 10/06/2021 at 18:02, spyinthesky said:

Exactly this...why do we do it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Email through today - full payment for season ticket link - needs completing by 19th July ( which I think is the decision day to remove covid restrictions?) but payment plan also available as said above over 3 and 7 months.

Not clicked through the link but assume need to have done either full payment or the plan by that date.

No email for me (as usual, despite complaints/+checking email alerts are ticked) so attempted to pay using my saved card.

System crashed, will no longer allow me to attempt payment or indeed show my credit from last year. I guess I'll have to phone in and try to sort it but tbh almost at the stage of saying just give me my money back and I'll put it towards a nice new uhd TV.

Can someone help an old technophobe?

I’ve followed the payment process for renewing but am uncertain which type of ticket to select ie card up load or E-ticket? I understand the E-ticket can be a printable pdf or as a mobile ticket, but can someone tell what a card upload is?

Apologies for my ignorance 😁

Has anyone spoken to the Ticket Office about cancelling their season tickets after paying the deposit?

I assume that I'd lose the deposit, or is there a chance that they understand the reluctance to sit in a crowded stadium during another Covid wave (regardless of what this incompetent government say about it).

I've tried phoning, but no answer.

43 minutes ago, manzo said:

Has anyone spoken to the Ticket Office about cancelling their season tickets after paying the deposit?

I assume that I'd lose the deposit, or is there a chance that they understand the reluctance to sit in a crowded stadium during another Covid wave (regardless of what this incompetent government say about it).

I've tried phoning, but no answer.

Unless you are in a particularly at risk group, or you have dodged the vaccine, I don't know what you are worrying about.