Other Games 21/22

whelk

25 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Nah, we want Rafa. He’s impressed at Everton 😂

Here's one now. Howe fan club here to deflect away from his incredibly poor result by bringing up an unrelated manager (who actually won today)

13 hours ago, TWar said:

Here's one now. Howe fan club here to deflect away from his incredibly poor result by bringing up an unrelated manager (who actually won today)

Stop making things up.

You should read the posts. I’m not a member of the Howe fan club, specifically saying I didn’t want him at saints. All I’ve ever said is he did a bloody good job at Boscombe. You could say I was “impressed” with what he achieved there.m

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Stop making things up.

You should read the posts. I’m not a member of the Howe fan club, specifically saying I didn’t want him at saints. All I’ve ever said is he did a bloody good job at Boscombe. You could say I was “impressed” with what he achieved there.m

He did a bloody good job being relegated. But Ralph is doing a poor job having not been relegated. I remember. It, like your crazy vendetta against JWP, are being proven to be dreadful takes as he leads a second team towards relegation

Edited by TWar
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Proof of Twars pony, I’m “impressed” this is considered “fan club “ material. 

EB5B9F6B-0AF8-435B-BB0E-9CFBDC11BA3D.jpeg

In what way is getting relegated having spent 9th most in the league a "bloody good job" but being safe and achieving 11th and 15th having spent second least not a good job? Is it because one of them is English?

Edited by TWar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Cat said:

If you think VAR in the Premier League is bad, they just spent what seemed like 10 minutes checking an offside in the Cameroon v Burkina Faso game all us hipsters are watching in the African Cup of Nations.

TBF it does take a while for the cheque to clear into the VAR’s bank account.

• Haha 2

I know this has been discussed many times but Sam Matterface is an atrocious commentator. 

I am pretty sure he just said there was “suspicions of offside” for a Forest chance where the player was about 5 yards onside? 

Edited by Saint-Reece
Edit

4 minutes ago, Saint-Reece said:

I know this has been discussed many times but Sam Matterface is an atrocious commentator. 

I am pretty sure he just said there was “suspicions of offside” for a Forest chance where the player was about 5 yards onside? 

Baffled me too. Not even close to being off.

39 minutes ago, Saint-Reece said:

Worst commentator of all time. Now doing tree puns

9 minutes ago, whelk said:

Everton v Leicester off. Citing missing players to AFCON ffs

WTF! Getting stupid now.

If matches are called off because of the 'covid enforced rule change' then only the players available for the original match, i.e. those fit or unavailable purely because of Covid, should be eligible to play when the match does go ahead. Not: new signings; players currently injured; players away at AFCON.