Other Games 21/22

whelk

6 hours ago, jawillwill said:

Is that TCWTB? He looks more tattooed...

Or is there more than one of these freaks?

It is John Westwood, he now has a lot more facial tattoos than I remember. His bell was confiscated at the game! 🔔 

Edited by Matthew Le God

5 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

You can pretty much smell that photograph. I don't doubt that those festering urine soaked clothes and clown shoes are practically welded to his skin by now.

He clearly stinks of piss.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HarvSFC said:

Palace's pre-season tour squad. No Johnstone, Tomkins, Guehi, Olise, Eze, Hughes, Doucoure, Schlupp, McArthur, Zaha or Benteke. One can only assume they have a few unvaccinated players. Hopefully disrupts their start.

Seems a bit of a waste of time travelling all that way while leaving most of your best players behind.

Mind you I think most long distance pre season tours are a bit pointless, especially for mid size clubs like Palace. 

8 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Sebastian Haller who we were linked with before West Ham has testicular cancer it seems.

Good luck to him

Yeah, I saw that earlier. Terrible news for him. He'd just started hitting his potential after his season at Ajax too.