Nathan Redmond - Opportunity lost?

Professor

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

So you prefer plucked out of the air opinions that Redmond isn't making a difference in the final third vs facts? 🤔

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Let’s check those facts in a few months time shall we. It’s going to take more than a few good games to prove anything.

Do your stats show how accurate his shooting is ?

45 minutes ago, niceandfriendly said:

Just goes to show how not all stats are worth paying attention to or prove anything useful. 

He's not very good. Just watch us play and you'll see that. Stats aren't everything.

Bet he has a great XG :mcinnes:

If he has a 'great XG' that could actually be evidence of him not being very good (because it's saying he has had lots of presentable chances and yet hasn't scored any of them). I get the sense you think it would imply the opposite!

• 1 month later...
On 22/10/2021 at 13:03, Lord Duckhunter said:

This has got the makings of another bore off between stattos 

And the end product is ..................13 goals thus far ...............which is shit due to the inability to find the correct  awful finishers so far.

On 02/12/2021 at 12:12, Jeremy Corbyn said:

I would say when he's in good form Redmond is a very good player, his biggest issue has always been huge highs and lows in confidence/form.

I would say his biggest issue is our own 'fans' who have bollocked him mercilessly whatever he does

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 11 months later...
49 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

Really good read, thank you. He comes across really well. This bit was telling though, pretty scathing:

“But the morals and values I signed for, the longer I was there, the more I saw them slip away.

“One was the style of play. I always appreciated my time with Ralph, because he saved us from something very bad. The next season we finished 11th but after that, we were just in a long, transitional phase. I don’t think we knew where he wanted to go".

• Like 2

On 04/12/2021 at 18:52, Dellman said:

I would say his biggest issue is our own 'fans' who have bollocked him mercilessly whatever he does

This aged well after todays article. My suggestion to some of our fanbase is to deploy greater critical thinking when Martin Semmens, Ralph or one of the other slackers running the club have a pop at the fans or says we are Cheltenham/Exeter/Burton sized and so lucky to have ever been in the PL. Demand better, our background warrants it. Don’t be puppets to people with no drive or standards in senior positions being paid a fortune. 

Good article from Nathan, confirms what many of us thought for a while and you can see it in the rot in JWP’s game and others. There a few Lighthouses on here who are sticking to their guns and denying the light but this article makes it undeniable. Only way forward for the club is a new first team manager, CEO, Head of Ops and others by the end of the WC. Regime and board rotten, wholesale rip out and freshen up required.

Edited by saint1977
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, saint1977 said:

This aged well after todays article. My suggestion to some of our fanbase is to deploy greater critical thinking when Martin Semmens, Ralph or one of the other slackers running the club have a pop at the fans or says we are Cheltenham/Exeter/Burton sized and so lucky to have ever been in the PL. Demand better, our background warrants it. Don’t be puppets to people with no drive or standards in senior positions being paid a fortune. 

Good article from Nathan, confirms what many of us thought for a while and you can see it in the rot in JWP’s game and others. There a few Lighthouses on here who are sticking to their guns and denying the light but this article makes it undeniable. Only way forward for the club is a new first team manager, CEO, Head of Ops and others by the end of the WC. Regime and board rotten, wholesale rip out and freshen up required.

Bingo 👍

• Like 1