Watford 0-1 Saints - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

Should be all over, but our inability to kill off our opponents when we're on top is a fucking nightmare.

With Burnley getting their first win today and Leeds having a bye against Norwich tomorrow, this game is already looking like a must-win.

Fingers crossed we don't drop our level again in the second half. Watford haven't even been mediocre so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nta786 said:

Can see the logic tbf, I'd have preferred Perraud but am also happy with KWP at left back.

JWP straight back in no surprise, before suspension I think had the 2nd highest "distance covered" and he is our captain. Who is to say we wouldnt have beaten Leeds even with him had he not be suspended.

Djenepo would have been handy off bench too.

Prediction - tight 1-0 Saints win whilst we make chances I just expect Saints to make a dogs dinner of about 7 of them

Good shout. About 5 dogs dinners already!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, VictiAbNonem said:

One of Armstrong's heinous misses was a pretty fine effort that was about a foot away from being pretty much a carbon copy of Adams's awesome goal.

True, that was a good effort. I'm still hopeful that one of those goes in soon, and we start to see a different player. Confidence is everything for strikers.

2 minutes ago, Ken Tone said:

At least you've got a picture   I just get Norton stopping access because of malicious misdirection etc, or a load of adverts! Having to listen on solent old school. 

Took me ages to get sound from http://www.hesgoal.tv/watch/sports-hd8.htm but eventually clicking on the "click to unmute" button in the top left stopped opening spam tabs and gave me pretty decent english comms

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Watford 0-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic