Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread

Turkish

6 minutes ago, BotleySaint said:

Don't expect to beat City but you hope we'd at least put in some effort.

Like you say, don’t expect any points from this, but…

I expect our team to be well drilled. I expect them to make the game as difficult as possible for City. I expect them to get into the opposition, not consistently stand off them and let them play. I expect more than 1 shot (off target) in 75 minutes. I expect City to score, but they should have to work hard for their goals, not be gifted them by a series of mistakes and piss poor play.

Except, I don’t expect that. Under Ralph, this performance is everything I expected.

Edited by The Kraken
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

Like you say, don’t expect any points from this, but…

I expect our team to be well drilled. I expect them to make the game as difficult as possible for City. I expect them to get into the opposition, not consistently stand off the, and let them play. I expect more than 1 shot (off target) in 75 minutes. I expect City to score, but they should have to work hard for their goals, not be gifted them by a series of mistakes and piss poor play.

Except, I don’t expect that. Under Ralph, this performance is everything I expected.

I’d also expect Grealish to be kicked up in the air. 

Just now, Saint NL said:

Predictions for the time of Ralph's p45 delivery? I reckon he's gone at 5:15.

Not this week I'm afraid. If West Ham beat us at home and it's another pathetic performance he might get the bullet then but I get the feeling he's teflon coated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic