Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread

Turkish

3 minutes ago, Boris Karloff said:

After early stages very little has come down their right side. It's all been down their left. He's defended well and has tried to get forward. 

he's rubbish. The third goal sums him up. Positionally poor, slow, ball watches...

Just now, hypochondriac said:

I know this is city and we were always going to lose but I do wonder what the purpose of this continuing is. I don't think anyone seriously believes we aren't going to sack Ralph. What are we wasting time for? 

maybe save this discussion until afterwards. Watch the players. They are not doing their jobs good enough too.

• Like 1

Just now, macca155 said:

No but you feel better, does at least  mean they aren't taking a spanking lying down.

Personally I’d say it means that they’re being petulant, unprofessional and are completely lacking and kind of game plan or guidance, so have resorted to thuggery as they’re all out of ideas, playing wise. It wouldn’t make me feel better at all.

Sorry, I've become fixated on him, but Perraud again there. Mahrez just runs past him. No trick needed, he just runs past him to the byeline. Perraud is too slow. It's so easy for Mahrez to get a cross in. Fortunately they don't score. We have too many average players

• Like 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Man City 4-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic