Plymouth 1-2 Saints - FT

AlexLaw76

37 minutes ago, saintant said:

Charles is certainly a prospect but at his age and with his limited experience do we think he's going to be more effective than Plymouth's midfielders? I'm not sure and he is our only real defensive cover in the middle. That is the area that worries me today. Hope it turns out different.

I get that he's young but he's one of the most expensive signings made in the Championship so fat this summer so hopefully he can show why. 

29 minutes ago, ecuk268 said:

I take it that you've been down to Ladbrokes and put all of your worldly goods on a Plymouth win?

Not my worldly goods as that would be a tad overdramatic, but yes I’m confident enough in saints letting us down that I’ve spread some bets around with the idea Plymouth will win today. The odds are favourable to do so as the bookies do not share my view either.  If I’m not right and lose some money then I’m probably celebrating a win.

1 minute ago, Mallagroth said:

Not my worldly goods as that would be a tad overdramatic, but yes I’m confident enough in saints letting us down that I’ve spread some bets around with the idea Plymouth will win today. The odds are favourable to do so as the bookies do not share my view either.  If I’m not right and lose some money then I’m probably celebrating a win.

Gone for Plymouth to win and both teams to score 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Martin said on Wednesday that Stu Armstrong wasn't fit enough for 90 yet.

Going to be an interesting lineup when we get to 70 minutes.

Puts a hell of a lot of responsibility on young Charles. I think Manning will probably step in there a lot in open to create a 3, and be the one to move into the middle when Stu tires with Perraud coming in at LB. 

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Plymouth 1-2 Saints - FT
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic