Saints 4-2 Sunderland - Match Thread

Lighthouse

That any team, let alone almost two, have caught up with Leicester bearing in mind how far ahead they were until not so long ago, is mind boggling. I actually hope Leicester drop into the play-offs at the end of the season for no other reason than they'd be mentally shot. They were promotion certs a month ago.

15 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

You say that, but this defence considered three goals against a poor Birmingham side a week ago.

And this team have shipped goals for fun in recent weeks. Downes coming back gives me a little more faith, but I’m far from convinced.

That's why I said it is broke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coalman said:

I see Martin is saying "bet you can't attack down your right wing" again to the opposition. At least we get Manning's assists and creativity up front.

i wonder what he sees that others don’t because it’s seems pretty obvious we are vulnerable down that flank yet still he persists 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Cardiff winning in 100th min

this is a MUST WIN GAME!!!

The Cardiff goal makes no difference to how important it is we win this game NO MATTER IF YOU PUT IT IN CAPITALS OR NOT. Or use excessive exclamation marks!!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

The Cardiff goal makes no difference to how important it is we win this game NO MATTER IF YOU PUT IT IN CAPITALS OR NOT. Or use excessive exclamation marks!!!!!!!!! 

I WANT THE PLAYERS TO HEAR ME TYPE!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Chewy said:

This guy capitalises! 

Now...will we?

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

That lunatic who dances like a madman is on the stream - with 69 as his shirt number. Sure, it is his birth year!

Lord Duckhunter showing everyone how to support a team!

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Saints 4-2 Sunderland - Saturday 3pm
  • Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 4-2 Sunderland - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic