Taïder Joins on 1 year Loan & Osvaldo to Inter - Official

itchen_dan

Osvaldo - Taider deal done. Season long loan-swap deal - both have option to buy at the end of the season.

mirkocorli: Deal done between #Inter and #SaintsFC: #Osvaldo and #Taider will swap shirts until June 2015, no money involved. Buy back clause for both.

Anyone got any info on this Fella?

Know very little about him to be honest. It does feel a bit like we are getting him just to be rid of Osvaldo. I just can't see we need another industrious central midfielder, unless we are getting rid of Morgan and Cork.

No nothing about Taider but if we've got rid of the Osvaldo problem for another season and brought in another player to bolster a rather thin squad it has to be good for us right?. Unless someone is going to tell me Taider is a poor man's Paul Wotton or something......

Agree as long as it doesn't mean we sell Cork.

Just looking at his Wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saphir_Ta%C3%AFder

What's this Co ownership thing mean?

A day later, it was announced that Taïder was signed by Juventus on a co-ownership deal for €2,425,000 in which the Dane Frederik Sørensen heading the other way for €2.5 million.[4]

On 19 August 2013, he joined Internazionale on a four-year deal for €5.5 million and the co-ownership of Diego Laxalt.[5]

Just looking at his Wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saphir_Ta%C3%AFder

What's this Co ownership thing mean?

A day later, it was announced that Taïder was signed by Juventus on a co-ownership deal for €2,425,000 in which the Dane Frederik Sørensen heading the other way for €2.5 million.[4]

On 19 August 2013, he joined Internazionale on a four-year deal for €5.5 million and the co-ownership of Diego Laxalt.[5]

It's where two clubs own the contract of a player, although he's only registered to play for one.

Quite common in Italy, amongst other places

Know very little about him to be honest. It does feel a bit like we are getting him just to be rid of Osvaldo. I just can't see we need another industrious central midfielder, unless we are getting rid of Morgan and Cork.

Yeah does seem like a bit of an odd one. Maybe they just want someone in to get things started. Hope he is good.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2115461-scouting-report-should-manchester-united-consider-signing-saphir-taider

Seemed to play in a more advanced position in the WC.

Ignore the analysis -the contributor sounds a moron; but the heatmaps are revealing.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2115461-scouting-report-should-manchester-united-consider-signing-saphir-taider

Seemed to play in a more advanced position in the WC.

Ignore the analysis -the contributor sounds a moron; but the heatmaps are revealing.

Somewhat versatile then. Good to know, another link between attack/midfield to go with Tadic who can also dig in if required. Excellent.

Not sure if this is a recent quote

•[~ CALCIO ~]•ℑℤ4• ‏@Calcio_Updates 5m

Taïder: “I’ve learned a lot last year. I don’t think that I need a change and I am happy with Inter.” #FCIM #SaintsFC

It's where two clubs own the contract of a player, although he's only registered to play for one.

Quite common in Italy, amongst other places

Ha nice theory but it's not allowed English leagues.

Can an English club take on loan a player with multiple owners?

A mate who speaks French for Morgan? and only 22 so room to improve

Interesting that he plays for Algeria and his older brother for Tunisia cant be too many brothers that play each other internationally!

Kevin-Prince Boateng (Ghana) v Jerome Boateng (Germany) ... but you're right, t'is rare!

Is this really a done deal? All I see on twitter is a quote from Taider saying "I don't feel the need to change environment"

we have players who dont want to be here

now a new player already does not want to be here

:o

A mate who speaks French for Morgan? and only 22 so room to improve

Interesting that he plays for Algeria and his older brother for Tunisia cant be too many brothers that play each other internationally!

The Boateng brothers?

Osvaldo - Taider deal done. Season long loan-swap deal - both have option to buy at the end of the season.

mirkocorli: Deal done between #Inter and #SaintsFC: #Osvaldo and #Taider will swap shirts until June 2015, no money involved. Buy back clause for both.

First of all it postpones the Osvaldo problem which is welcome given the current chaos we are experiencing. Furthermore we get a player in instead of cash which is also nice. We need players, not money ;)