Spurs v Saints build up - Judas Part 2

vince

The thing that strikes me about Spurs is that they lack any real goal threat. Lots of passing and movement, but little punch.

If we can frustrate and squeeze them in the middle, then I think we can catch them on a few breaks. I think it'll be a draw though if I'm honest.

As much as I was ****ed with Poch's leaving and the graceless style in which he did it, I find these hate campaigns embarrassing.

They are a negative distraction while we should be concentrating on supporting our team...save your breath for Saints songs. The best way to stick it to the so called Judas is to beat his team.

Saints for a 0-2 win.:p

As much as I was ****ed with Poch's leaving and the graceless style in which he did it, I find these hate campaigns embarrassing.

They are a negative distraction while we should be concentrating on supporting our team...save your breath for Saints songs. The best way to stick it to the so called Judas is to beat his team.

Absolutely not. I am going and I will be alternating supporting saints with giving Pochettino dogs abuse. Having hate figures is what football is all about.

1-0 Saints....

As we won't have the possession, as that is the way Judus coaches his teams... so it will like watching the old saints against the new Saints....

That right there. Let them have the ball, park the bus and hit them on the counter with our pace. I'd love nothing more than frustrating them all match and winning scruffily. That said, I think this game has draw written all over it.

They were shocking against the Arse - doesn't look like a Poch team at all. We've got this.

Men behind the ball and relying on Chadli and Lamela to break forward, at least away to Arsenal anyway. Not sure what Rose was doing for the Ox goal. Backed off him completely and covered the line as the ball came across the box, gave him a ton of time to put it away. We have a very decent chance if we play well. RK v Mopo tactics will be very interesting

This match is a real test.

A win or a draw and we start to move away from "well it's only the start of the season".

It will be interesting to see RK's tactics.

If Spurs play the classic Poch pressing game, I might be tempted to save Mane for the 70 minute mark when they will be dead on their feet.

Poch deserves all the sh1t he is going to get in my book.

This.

A win would of course be amazing, but I feel, like the Liverpool game on the opening day, we will be unlucky and not get anything, even if we deserve to.

I'm going to this game- am well pumped for it! :D

Agree. Time to cool it and concentrate on positives and football.

This.

A win would of course be amazing, but I feel, like the Liverpool game on the opening day, we will be unlucky and not get anything, even if we deserve to.

I'm going to this game- am well pumped for it! :D

Same :D first away game on my own too. But after The arsenal game was so amazing I'm looking forward to this one! Would love a draw, but if we somehow manage to nick all three points...

I'm not going to lie, a loss would be a bit disappointing considering our start, but that's probably me just getting into it too much and having my expectations raised... plus I want us to beet the Argie sooo badly. And that team in general after the sh*tty 3-2 losses from last year that were so frustrating.