Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/S****horpe-Tickets-On-General-Sale-3720.aspx

Tickets for Pompey’s League One clash with S****horpe at Fratton Park on Saturday, September 29 (3pm kick-off) are now on general sale.

The last Fratton meeting between Pompey and S****horpe was a Championship clash in March 2011.

The Blues triumphed 2-0, courtesy of second half goals from Dave Kitson and Aaron Mokoena.

That's it....rub it in why don't you....reminding the bestest fans what the proceeds of cheating achieved.... :facepalm:

SulaimanAlfahim ‏@TheRealSulaiman

Why don't all five bidders of #Portsmouth join force together and put £30m in the club to make sure we go back to Premier League in two yrs

Retweeted by Neil Allen

You just could not make this up..... LOL

Don't know where they got that from. I think the actual amount required is £33m, and it takes 3 years :D

Edited by hutch

It's something about his hovercraft being full of eels but the rest is a bit garbled

It says, OMG D_P really did have a 4some with Kate Middleton, Jennifer Morrison & FMDP on Tuesday night I have exclusive pictures.

The second part he is asking some mate for advice

What to do Habibe?

I cannot now sell them anywhere after that court ruling in France.

HTH

Question....

Apart from the obvious (i.e. one's got '2004' in the name and is in administration), what's the difference between these two companies?

Miland Development Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b7578c00bf2135e70f15d8150dae91bf/compdetails

Miland Development 2004 Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/49fdb168456564e5ebaeab7c278c7845/compdetails

I note that the 'NOTICE OF RESULT OF MEETING OF CREDITORS' for Miland Development 2004 Ltd was made available for download on 7th Sept. I wonder if there's anything of interest in there....?

Edited by trousers

Question....

Apart from the obvious (i.e. one's got '2004' in the name and one is in administration), what's the difference bewteen these two companies?

Miland Development Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b7578c00bf2135e70f15d8150dae91bf/compdetails

Miland Development 2004 Ltd - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b7578c00bf2135e70f15d8150dae91bf/compdetails

I note that the 'NOTICE OF RESULT OF MEETING OF CREDITORS' for Miland Development 2004 Ltd was made available for download on 7th Sept. I wonder if there's anything of interest in there....?

AfZIl5OCAAAUdVe.jpg

Answered your own question in reality.

Like everything else to do with pcfc this makes it crystal clear.

With so many dodgy potential investors coming out of the woodwork I really am struggling to come up with the one that would give us all the most enjoyment and keep this thread going the longest? What is the consensus on here?

The first one that springs to mind is marc Jackson - who was originally something to do with the russians when they tried to buy bompey, but the best one would have to be Cala, he was just comedy gold.

With so many dodgy potential investors coming out of the woodwork I really am struggling to come up with the one that would give us all the most enjoyment and keep this thread going the longest? What is the consensus on here?

Put me down for the Potless Supporters Trust :)

Anything to to with Chainrai for me.....

....which more or less covers 100% of all bids...(allegedly) :p

Anything to to with Chainrai for me.....

....which more or less covers 100% of all bids...(allegedly) :p

More like 80%. :)

Its all about trying to 'Up' the Fratton Park valuation, no more no less. The powers that be know whats going on and what they are dealing with. At the end of the day the choice is going to be which will raise the most money for the creditors.

1) Liquidation, little value here for anyone.

2) Chainrai, good on paper, but serious suspicions (I am being careful for obvious reasons) as to motives and delivery of promises.

3) PST - Hugely ambitious, well meaning, gonna be a big ask to succeed, but I believe it will.

There is a lot of goodwill towards the trust. I am proud to be a very small part of it. I can honestly say hand on heart that if Portpin take over I will not go and neither will anyone use our season tickets.

the choice is going to be which will raise the most money for the creditors.

pes, I think you have worked out by now that we all pretty much want the pst to win, but as you say above, it is all down to best deal fro the creditors.

With Chanrai being the largest one and offering to swap 13 million of debt for Equity, that's a lot of sofa's they will need to check the back of, to match that.

Additionally, the original trust bid, wanted to offer the players under the compromise agreements 2 million of the 8.8 agreed, now apparently they have agreed to match it - Where did the other 6 million quid suddenly come from? It's been explained by the people from the trust (Without confimation) that they have adjusted the budgets to make up the short fall.

So does that mean that this "Best deal for the creditors" "Community driven" pst orginally wanted to stiff the creditors AGAIN, to allow more funds to buy players and go towards player wages?????????????......... I think I've heard of a club that has done that a few times before.

From one of the blue few. Quite amusing ...

Posted 20 Sep 2012 08:58

6th Bid Launched

Trevor Birch was left dumbfounded when a 6th bid was received late last night (writes BBC's Matt Slapper).

The group, supposedly headed by an ex Admiral from Lovedean were attempting to provide proof of funds. This was expected to be available "come next Pension day".

Interviewed on the steps of the Guildhall Wetherspoons the group's front man announced he would be providing funds to buy players "who had played for both Pompey and a lot of other clubs".

As fans launched a rabid assault on twitter to find out more, the group's head of Public Relations (a retired Colonel) announced they would not be dealing with social media as they didn't really know what it was and previous forays into it had not gone well.

The announcement was temporarily halted whilst one of the group went off on a bitter tangent about the pensions available for ex serviceman.

As he was quickly ushered away the group introduced us to their brand logo. The new speaker appeared with a balaclava to hide his true identity but underneath a hint of a Welsh accent could be noted. He seemed to be greatly amused by his creation of a "Sailor urinating on an Israeli Gun Runner". Local fan and part time accountant Barney U. L. Clubb noted "it looks like a picture but it's not funny...now if you don't mind, I'd like to finish this bacon roll".

More information regarding this bid should be announced later...

Posted 20 Sep 2012 10:04

re: 6th Bid Launched

Further updates regarding the 6th bid (attempts to call it #Bid#6 were scuppered as the use of hashtags proved far too confusing for the group).

In a surprising twist, Barney U.L Clubb became so convinced by the Bid Propaganda he offered his Financial Services to the group. When asked what kind of attendances would be required for the group to provide ongoing success for the club he replied "anywhere between 12 and 34,000".

Admiral Lovedean also provided exciting information regarding a joint deal with Littlewoods for the rebuilding of Fratton Park. It was announced that 3 nights a week the ground would become 'the world's biggest Bingo Hall'. Food and drink facilities will be dramatically enhanced in the N Stand with the building of a brand new restaurant catchily titled "69 - A meal for two with a hairy view".

It is believed that the ground will be re-named the "Littlewoods Over 75's Night on a Thursday Special Park'. Fans of local rivals Southampton were left bitter at these plans as "it didn't offer anything amusing when spelt backwards".

More news when it arrives...

I have met Harry Kerr through my work. He does not have the money to buy the fish fu ck ers! And that is saying something!

I know Harry Kerr and whilst he may not have the money himself he clearly does have contacts with well off individuals who would have the funds needed to buy the Skates. I think you will find Harry is organising the bid rather than raising the money himself.

I know Harry Kerr and whilst he may not have the money himself he clearly does have contacts with well off individuals who would have the funds needed to buy the Skates. I think you will find Harry is organising the bid rather than raising the money himself.

Knowing Corky as I do he will know all the wealthy folk you mention & will be all over it like a rash.

More like 80%. :)

Its all about trying to 'Up' the Fratton Park valuation, no more no less. The powers that be know whats going on and what they are dealing with. At the end of the day the choice is going to be which will raise the most money for the creditors.

1) Liquidation, little value here for anyone.

2) Chainrai, good on paper, but serious suspicions (I am being careful for obvious reasons) as to motives and delivery of promises.

3) PST - Hugely ambitious, well meaning, gonna be a big ask to succeed, but I believe it will.

There is a lot of goodwill towards the trust. I am proud to be a very small part of it. I can honestly say hand on heart that if Portpin take over I will not go and neither will anyone use our season tickets.

Yeah, yeah ,yeah...:rolleyes:

So kind of like a Skate Tony Lynam then? :lol:

Birch runs a really boring administration, he hasn't even signed autographs yet, AA was a laugh a minute compared with this guy.

Five bids, yet nothings happening!

Thankfully Appy has been on the delusion juice again to keep the comedy going.

Appleton saw more than enough to convince him Michalik and Gyepes will be his preferred central-defensive partnership.

The pair of them were up against some good, good centre-forwards on Tuesday night, let’s not beat around the bush,’ said Appleton.

Swindon’s strikers are up there with anything in the division and I thought they handled them reasonably well.

That's odd, because every pompey fan I've spoken to since said they could have been 7-0 down at half time, and the two of them looked like overfilled oil tankers that had run aground.

Birch runs a really boring administration, he hasn't even signed autographs yet, AA was a laugh a minute compared with this guy.

Five bids, yet nothings happening!

Thankfully Appy has been on the delusion juice again to keep the comedy going.

Appleton saw more than enough to convince him Michalik and Gyepes will be his preferred central-defensive partnership.

The pair of them were up against some good, good centre-forwards on Tuesday night, let’s not beat around the bush,’ said Appleton.

Swindon’s strikers are up there with anything in the division and I thought they handled them reasonably well.

That's odd, because every pompey fan I've spoken to since said they could have been 7-0 down at half time, and the two of them looked like overfilled oil tankers that had run aground.

Funnily enough one of my skate friends saw this quote. Even he admitted it made Cotterill look realistic

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by POS viewpost-right.png

I can honestly say hand on heart that if Portpin take over I will not go and neither will anyone use our season tickets.

[/b]

Yeah, yeah ,yeah...:rolleyes:

To be fair to POS, would you bother turning up to watch utter tripe getting walloped every week in the Wessex league?

Of course, that'll happen (if they're lucky enough to survive that long) Chinny takeover or not. :D

Conversation earlier:

Pompey Fan - I've been given a ticket to your game on Saturday.

Me - That's lucky for you.

Pompey Fan - Yes. I did wonder if I should bother going though, it might be a bit pointless. (He chuckled while emphasising the word 'pointless' here in the hope I'd get his joke)

Me - Oh. Well technically you currently have minus 5 points.

At this point (ha ha) I turned to the woman I was working with and explained that he supported Portsmouth. She looked at him and said:

"Do Portsmouth still even have a club?"

There was no coming back for him from there. If someone with a passing interest in football thinks your club no longer exists you really have slipped off the radar.

I've had a chat tonight with the woman trying to set up a phoenix club. She is a friend of a friend of a friend.

Hilarious. She has nearly £500k ready to go on a phoenix club, she says. (mainly from 8 or 9 pledges)

She backs the Trust bid but explained that "anyone remotely serious describes them as a hard-working but totally lamentable group of innumerate fruitcakes"

I've had a chat tonight with the woman trying to set up a phoenix club. She is a friend of a friend of a friend.

Hilarious. She has nearly £500k ready to go on a phoenix club, she says. (mainly from 8 or 9 pledges)

She backs the Trust bid but explained that "anyone remotely serious describes them as a hard-working but totally lamentable group of innumerate fruitcakes"

Didn't know there was anyone trying to do this. How far has she got? Why no publicity?

The gift that keeps giving.....

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/bids-are-flying-in-as-pompey-get-to-their-end-game-1-4287259

The sixth bid has only just been made, but the unnamed consortium behind it would have to make a high offer in order to move in front of either Portpin or the PST at this late stage.

Rumours flying around the Fratton Park terraces name a seventh bid – a consortium which tried to buy Newcastle United in 2007 – but those whispers have been quashed.

Didn't know empty blue seats could talk.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})