Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Thats superb professionalism. Inviting a transfer target for talks, then telling them to p*ss off for a few days while they try and scratch together the funds. What a bunch of dreamers. If you dont have the money, why delude yourselfs, and waste his time???

isnt it the classic case of leaking a players name as though you are interested, then all of a sudden he and his agent is knocking at the door. The panic then sets in, 'My husbands not home can can you come back friday,and then Ill pay.'

Tomislav Erceg told The News: "When we arrived in Portsmouth on Tuesday, they told us to wait until Friday morning.

"We didn't want them to play games with us so we decided to leave straight away for London.

CB Fry,,,,naughty Boy. Being a tad conservative with what went down has Nicky boy smacking his monkey:grin:

Allegedly when Tommo and the gang arrived for talks kilinik decided to ask for a million buck for himself,:smt014[-( Then Porky Pie shows them the door,

Thats another one of them 1,000 posts,,,,,,,,,,,Allegedly

Edited by mack rill

Tomislav Erceg told The News: "When we arrived in Portsmouth on Tuesday, they told us to wait until Friday morning.

"We didn't want them to play games with us so we decided to leave straight away for London.

CB Fry,,,,naughty Boy Being a tad conservative with what went down has Nicky boy smacking his monkey:grin:

Allegedly when Tommo and the gang arrived for talks kilinik decided to ask for a million buck for himself,:smt014[-( Then Porky Pie shows them the door,

Of course, it has nothing to do with pfc being skint and not having the cash to pay up front, as Split insist for all their transfers.

Still, you've got the massive singing of Finnan in the bag with Viduka to come. Don't know how Riquelme is going to get into the side!

Maradona is certainly going to have his work cut out sorting it all out.

Of course, it has nothing to do with pfc being skint and not having the cash to pay up front, as Split insist for all their transfers.

Still, you've got the massive singing of Finnan in the bag with Viduka to come. Don't know how Riquelme is going to get into the side!

Maradona is certainly going to have his work cut out sorting it all out.

Can i have ice and Orange with my Viduka please!:-#

Lol, was just about to post the very same link!

Haha, we by rights should be the ones getting ridiculed but somehow, PFC amuse US... amd we shouldn't have anything to laugh about it truth.

Anyway, when the sh1t hits the fan down there - and it will - i doubt anyone will have any sympathy for them. After all, they bought their 'success' on credit....

Edited by Crab Lungs

CB Fry,,,,naughty Boy. Being a tad conservative with what went down has Nicky boy smacking his monkey:grin:

Thats another one of them 1,000 posts,,,,,,,,,,,Allegedly

LOL. Pompey fan in "we don't want any money-obsessed mercenaries" about turn shock.

Don't tell me - all you want now are players just playing for the shirt - after all, what's the use of a load of galacticos clogging up the team with their demands for money and stuff.

Far better to bring in a few ex-Crewe reserve teamers with a bit of "passion", eh?

A busker with Alzheimer's wouldn't change his tune so quickly.

Paying players wages? Euggh. Disgusting. Not at Newpompey of Dubai FC.

Pant wettingly hilarious. Let's see if Rovers can stump up the billions he's asking for shall we?

I hope they don't suss out the saints fan pretending to be a rich Arab.

Haha that will teach them to send us Harry.

Pilchards - STOP IT....

It's taken me & EricofArabia almost a year to pull this together.

Jeez all those hours I spent reading MJ's football club purchasing for dummies handbook so we could make sure we hid every single possible pitfall so it exploded like a well aimed grenade...

C'mon man you know about the NDA (not doing anything) for the PL this year, this whole thing cost us two Bullfrogs, it wasn't a Pinnacle style project

FFS

:smt027

Pasted this from the pfc forum,the highlighted bit at bottom made me pmsl

as if the would get 50,000 people to join that when the can`t get 20,000

people to go to home matches in the premier league.

Joke fans..joke club...:D

Quote:

Ash I mean arrange your FP protest visit via facebook first it's the biggest medium available.

Maybe Storrie would'nt see it but some one close to him will and if the numbers responding become rather large then notice will be taken.

Whether action from Storrie is taken would remain to be seen.

We hate scummers group had 50000 members in two weeks, it might have been just a laugh but thats how many people read facebook.

A message from Peter Storrie:

As I have said to several supporters what is it you want me to say as I am as frustrated as you. Until this take over happens then neither the old or new owner is placing any money into the business, and when and if it does I am not yet aware of what finance will be available for players. The business has debts to pay and the banks are not releasing funds to us, so this leaves the club with no option to sell to keep going.

I agree we need new players, a stadium etc but cannot do it without finance and we have had none of this for over 9 months, and I can assure you it has been hard work keeping things going.

Finally it is not silence but just do not have any answers to give you and I wished I did

It does seem to have gone eerily quiet on the T.O. and massive signings front. Calm before the storm or a long lingering death I wonder.

Long lingering death. However I predict it being all over by Thursday of next week.

Somebody posted a link to the bbc announcing a "meet the fans session on (I think) the 13th.

I don't think he has the balls to turn up given the current state of affairs and that so will pull out just before.

If he does turn up and tries to win the skates (that turn up) around then his ego is even bigger than I thought but I don't think it will be a pretty sight.

As I have said to several supporters what is it you want me to say as I am as frustrated as you. Until this take over happens then neither the old or new owner is placing any money into the business, and when and if it does I am not yet aware of what finance will be available for players. The business has debts to pay and the banks are not releasing funds to us, so this leaves the club with no option to sell to keep going.

I agree we need new players, a stadium etc but cannot do it without finance and we have had none of this for over 9 months, and I can assure you it has been hard work keeping things going.

Finally it is not silence but just do not have any answers to give you and I wished I did

Nice grammar.

A number of caveats and admissions in the above; far from convincing. The "blue few" must be more than worried by now ...

Where did this come from,or did you write it? It does look far too much like half decent English for it to have come from Fishtown.

Barclays refused to extended their overdraught in January as I reported at the time and that's when the selling started. They are skint, totally and utterly.

Every penny from the sales have gone direct to the gun runner to pay off his debts to both the SA bank and Barclays.

They are living beyond their means and as soon as the takeover collapses, which it will, they will go straight into administration as SA bank will call in the debts at once.

This all comes direct from my rather scared skate mate who is right far, far, far more often that Corp.

Barclays refused to extended their overdraught in January as I reported at the time and that's when the selling started. They are skint, totally and utterly.

Every penny from the sales have gone direct to the gun runner to pay off his debts to both the SA bank and Barclays.

They are living beyond their means and as soon as the takeover collapses, which it will, they will go straight into administration as SA bank will call in the debts at once.

This all comes direct from my rather scared skate mate who is right far, far, far more often that Corp.

FWIW this is exactly what I expect to happen.

Raising cash in order to pay yourself/banks to which you have given guarantees before administration is also a very dangerous game... (IF that is what he is allegedly doing of course)

Edited by Clapham Saint

He certainly sounds like a desperate, desperate man. Amazing thing is that a lot of Skates seem to think that the sun shines out of his ass!!

Ah but you have forgotten about their s/t sales, Corp tells us that it is at 12k and are expected to rise to 16k. You have to take your hats off to them, on the crest of a wave post the FA cup win they get 13.5k s/t sales and now when all is falling to pieces Corp tells us to expect 16k will buy them.........ohhhhh

How many have they sold at present, Corps mate says 12k, I have been told it is sub 8k (although that is not from somebody as well connected as Corp is of course)

and we have had none of this for over 9 months,

does that fall into line with all his other statements made in that time? I would have thought if it was not a football club (and this is not just Pompey) there would be trading standards issues here.IMO They have been leading the fans along on false promises and that is just wrong.

Yeah, but you're still buying Riquelme, right?

Tony Lynam said in one of his posts....

''Make no doubt about it, We WILL be buying this club'' It's Pinnacle MK II.

oh and corp....how is Kalinic getting on?

Blackburn have bolstered their striking options with the signings of Croatia's Nikola Kalinic from Hajduk Split and Chelsea's Franco Di Santo.

Delays in completing the deal have been put down to the need to conduct due diligence and the completion of legal niceties.

Looks like they've started work on the second round of due diligence.

Because they'd completed due diligence according to Dr and Storie a few weeks back .

But just to make sure, always worth doing it twice, ain't it. LOLtastic.

How many times does this man think he can make statements like this and still have people believe him?

It's pathetic. I would say that he should walk away now and at least salvage some dignity but I think it’s too late for that.\\:D/\\:D/:badgrin:

Delays in completing the deal have been put down to the need to conduct due diligence and the completion of legal niceties.

Looks like they've started work on the second round of due diligence.

Because they'd completed due diligence according to Dr and Storie a few weeks back .

But just to make sure, always worth doing it twice, ain't it. LOLtastic.

He's run out of excuses.

Everything has been completed (at least once) with the small exception of actually raising any funds.

Any at all.:rolleyes:

FWIW this is exactly what I expect to happen.

Raising cash in order to pay yourself/banks to which you have given guarantees before administration is also a very dangerous game... (IF that is what he is allegedly doing of course)

Absolutely!

A liquidator could possibly have rather an interesting time with this one methinks!

He certainly sounds like a desperate, desperate man. Amazing thing is that a lot of Skates seem to think that the sun shines out of his ass!!

Lol, I think you will find That us the Blue few know PS affectionately by the name of Porky Pie, So i would suggest its not the sun that comes out of his asshole:D

Joking aside,,,Peter has kept the administrator away from the door on his Jack for the last 9 months, So he cant be that bad at his job.

Er yes guv the moneys in the post honest!

,Peter has kept the administrator away from the door on his Jack for the last 9 months, So he cant be that bad at his job.

QUOTE]

Anyone can keep the bailiffs from the door if they have assets to sell. PS has it easy the way he had it so far, his problem is when he has no saleable players left to sell.Then if he keeps the bailiffs out then you can say he has done a good job.

As for the DR he was getting the whole of Pompey city and all for the deal, perhaps that's what has made it stall.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})