Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Tony Lynam said in one of his posts....

''Make no doubt about it, We WILL be buying this club'' It's Pinnacle MK II.

oh and corp....how is Kalinic getting on?

Excactly. I am really, really enjoying the Skate situation. I'm sure I have the ready-brek glow ATM.

,Peter has kept the administrator away from the door on his Jack for the last 9 months, So he cant be that bad at his job.

As for the DR he was getting the whole of Pompey city and all for the deal, perhaps that's what has made it stall.

Kin-ell Nickh! We don't live on Christmas island;)

Ah hear we go Knife in the Back time, Gutted to think that after all the support that we showed to you Its now back to (I'm alright Jack!);)
Lol, although I didn't get stick from my Skate mates about it, and i wont give it back to them...but Ho and Co is a different situation.Although i will refrain if it happens. Ho has been supporting Pompey for 4 seasons now and so I expect he is rummaging around his cupboards for his Blackburn kit and I love jack Walker stuff. lol

Man City are the new Blackburn!!

Quite a few pristine City kits around and about the Cornwall area recently

Still prefer these to the Man Utd counterparts.

Actually saw one or two Saints kits which was

Yet to see a new Newcastle away kit. Apparently approx 4 replicas have been sold

Man City are the new Blackburn!!

Quite a few pristine City kits around and about the Cornwall area recently

Still prefer these to the Man Utd counterparts.

Actually saw one or two Saints kits which was

Yet to see a new Newcastle away kit. Apparently approx 4 replicas have been sold

'encouraging'

Have to agree, my face would say 'Such a shame' while inside I would be leaping up and down for joy.

'Arry to buy 'em fer a quid guv, f'sure?

agree..

I dont care if some pompey fans are decent..om sure they are.

some of our fans are decent but i will never forgive (or forget) the way SOME (not all) ruined Ted Bates minutes silence...whilst I obviously know if was only a few...It was enough for me to wish every ill on that club..

Just some of the thuggish mentality that follows them..I know we all have it, but with them it seems alot different..

I really hope they get spanked this season..I really do

I cannot wait for the day we can sing..

"Sha la la la...and we sent the pompey down"..and boy, do we owe them

I posted this on the skate threat on the main board but...

still on;

quote from their bogus Dr

I have always said that we would complete the due diligence process in the course of July and that I would submit to the Premier League my application under the Premier League’s ‘Fit and Proper Person Test’ immediately after the completion of the due diligence. I have duly met both deadlines.”

“The current owner and I have agreed and signed the Terms Sheet document, with which the terms of the transaction have been finalised.

"Now we are in the final stages of the transaction and I will exercise every effort to complete it as soon as possible in the interest of both the club and its supporters, who are showing an extraordinary level of loyalty to this great club.”

IF all of the above is true what are the "final stages of the transaction".

Given that he has "completed" or "met the deadlines" for everything else the only remaining part is for him to actually pay...

If he were able to do so this could be done in a matter of hours if really necessary.

Total bull.

His capacity for spouting total total sh*te and expecting to be believed is phenomenal.

With the net closing tightly round Skate City,,,,,,,Deep in yore Pony fiddling hearts you just know theres gonna be a hole, And them Fishy****ers will slip on threw;)

Acknowledgement of anal relationships with fish all in one statement, havn't you got more pressing things to be worrying about!?

Another reason to prove my point above..

found this posted on their site..

Another reason to prove my point above..

found this posted on their site..

Quote:

no matter what transpires,at least ill still hate scummers,always have always will.

ps.anyone seen ted bates recently?

is that really on a blue few site?

Things is all clubs have a few tossers, but as skates only have a few fans it makes their few tossers most of them!

we have been a laughing stock many times over the years but never seen a club having this much p1ss taking in national press.

Biggest joke club in professional football - more than could have wished for

I get the general impression they are as hated nationally as much as Leeds were and many fans from all clubs are happy to see their fall from grace after 'BUYING THE FA CUP' with money they never had

I get the general impression they are as hated nationally as much as Leeds were and many fans from all clubs are happy to see their fall from grace after 'BUYING THE FA CUP' with money they never had

PMSL. So we're now up to 20 pages and 30,000+ views about a club everyone keeps telling me you don't care about.

Love Chuckle's post. Pompey aren't hated nationally, no more than you are. People don't care that we "bought" the cup. In fact, according to you lot on here we didn't need to buy it because we only faced lower league opposition all the way through (Man Utd who went on to win the PL and Champions League that year apparently now count as "lower league opposition".)

It's tough at Pompey at the moment, no doubt about it but I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. Al Fahim is in the UK all week trying to force the deal through. He was at Fratton yesterday with some people he brought over which doesn't sound like the actions of a man who's pulling out. The sticking point seems to be the SA bank we have a loan with dragging their feet over providing a letter of agreement for Al fahim to take over the loan from Gaydamak to the FA/ PL. Once that's done he can formally take over. The bank are making interest on the loan every day they don't sign the agreement so how surprising they're in no rush to sign it off.

PS: As for the Ted Bates thing, it was bad that a few morons did it but if the show was on the other foot and it had been a minutes silence for someone from Pompey do you really think a few of your morons from the "Yoof" wouldn't have spoiled it? Just get over it. It was a tiny minority

PMSL. So we're now up to 20 pages and 30,000+ views about a club everyone keeps telling me you don't care about.

I care about them failing. I care because it is an interesting (and fun for a saints fan) situation.

Love Chuckle's post. Pompey aren't hated nationally, no more than you are. People don't care that we "bought" the cup. In fact, according to you lot on here we didn't need to buy it because we only faced lower league opposition all the way through (Man Utd who went on to win the PL and Champions League that year apparently now count as "lower league opposition".)

By rights you should not have won that game.

It's tough at Pompey at the moment, no doubt about it but I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. Al Fahim is in the UK all week trying to force the deal through. He was at Fratton yesterday with some people he brought over which doesn't sound like the actions of a man who's pulling out. The sticking point seems to be the SA bank we have a loan with dragging their feet over providing a letter of agreement for Al fahim to take over the loan from Gaydamak to the FA/ PL. Once that's done he can formally take over. The bank are making interest on the loan every day they don't sign the agreement so how surprising they're in no rush to sign it off.

But he has no money, so even if he takes over you are still screwed!

PS: As for the Ted Bates thing, it was bad that a few morons did it but if the show was on the other foot and it had been a minutes silence for someone from Pompey do you really think a few of your morons from the "Yoof" wouldn't have spoiled it? Just get over it. It was a tiny minority

Shows your inbred mentality quite well I think.

Al Fahim is in the UK all week trying to force the deal through. He was at Fratton yesterday with some people he brought over which doesn't sound like the actions of a man who's pulling out.

But I thought he was going to be buying it himself, why bring people across?

If he has got some new funds with him, they have still to go through the FPT again.

It does seem like another Pinnacle disaster to me. If I was the DR I would have sacked PS for his outburst, perhaps that is what he was after to get a payoff???

Have you had an update on the s/t thing from your mate, I have been told they are at around 9k does he still stand by the 12k going up to 16k?

is that really on a blue few site?

Things is all clubs have a few tossers, but as skates only have a few fans it makes their few tossers most of them!

These fishboys certainly take their paedophilia seriously. I bet they didnt even have to look that up

I think from the quote above it can be deduced that we don't hold a monopoly on tossers, hmmm?

we have been a laughing stock many times over the years but never seen a club having this much p1ss taking in national press.

Biggest joke club in professional football - more than could have wished for

I dunno. We had it pretty bad with the whole Sir Clive stuff, not to mention Redknapp coming then going back again. Oh and Lowe's return. And lets not forget Poortvleit's total football approach to the Championship.....as well as many more times. Pompey still have some catching up to do to meet our high standards of mockery by the press.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})