Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I think any self-respecting Skate would counter with this collection.

I hate that bastardisation of Back In Black they've set it to though.

So you're a Skate!!!

Looks similar to the clips we had of Delgado. He does look sharp though and perhaps decent. His stats I read on telletaxt were not great though 3 goals in 23 games and also 30 years old. Is that right?

I'm not a Skate, I just clicked that associated link after I'd watched the other vid and thought, "That's the one we'd all be watching if we were signing him".
It wasn't clear as to play the game you don't back them and make things easier. They bl##dy wouldn't do it in return.

I don't get quite the same kick out of "the game" as things are, as even if the went into admin, were docked 25 points and were instantly relegated, they'd still be better off than us.
In league position sense only. Anyway they have all that going for them so why give them any help.I know they need it against the well tuned posters on here, but...

In league position sense only. Anyway they have all that going for them so why give them any help.I know they need it against the well tuned posters on here, but...

There's also the fact that it's akin to letting down the tyres on Joey Deacon's wheelchair.

We live in hope. Six million bucks worth of(look at me failing over my own feet)

Boozgent would find it hard to look a striker in your devision.,,,,,,And thats a Fact!

Not exactly the preverbial 'fox in the box' is he, flatters to decieve or in laymans terms, looks bright, plays shyte.

Whats the current word on the street down there ref the Dr., is he coming or going...?

Not exactly the preverbial 'fox in the box' is he, flatters to decieve or in laymans terms, looks bright, plays shyte.

Whats the current word on the street down there ref the Dr., is he coming or going...?

Hand on heart mate. Who the f**k knows,Its like the Maze at longleat, Every corner another deadened. More twists than a Rubics cube. The Shifty Sheiks got to have some real issues, Or put it this way, If you were buying a car showroom would you allow the owner to flog all the cars first,

Hand on heart mate. Who the f**k knows,Its like the Maze at longleat, Every corner another deadened. More twists than a Rubics cube. The Shifty Sheiks got to have some real issues, Or put it this way, If you were buying a car showroom would you allow the owner to flog all the cars first,

Well I hope that it all works out for you, the more success we have amongst South Coast clubs the better. That said, even after you have off loaded all your 'GTX Supercharged' squad, you'll still have a few 'old bangers' that you can chug around that 'parking lot' of yours..! ;) Good luck for the season.

I think they're actually planning for lower league football..... -

But Eugen Bopp looks set to be offered a deal, with the man who was released from Crewe in the summer impressing Paul Hart.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/frattonlatest/Bopp-set-for-Blues-deal.5533153.jp

He couldn't get a regular game at crewe (who were relegated from L1...)...i'd have even been slightly underwhelmed if we'd signed him.

but i guess this is the level they have to work at now.

"Al Fahim is certainly a man of independent wealth. How wealthy is a matter of conjecture, but all indications are that he has less than £60-£70m. Al Fahim had originally intended to buy the club with co-investors but he was not able to make this happen - the FAPL Fit and Proper Persons Test ensured that any co-investors would need to come forward. It appears that the newly strengthened FAPPT has restricted the funds available to Al Fahim."

Whoops, lol... not Mr Billionaire then, LMFAO

It does look like Portsmouth are downscaling and realising their own true potential.

Well done on signing Bopp btw... that'll bring the rabid locals in LOL

"Al Fahim is certainly a man of independent wealth. How wealthy is a matter of conjecture, but all indications are that he has less than £60-£70m. Al Fahim had originally intended to buy the club with co-investors but he was not able to make this happen - the FAPL Fit and Proper Persons Test ensured that any co-investors would need to come forward. It appears that the newly strengthened FAPPT has restricted the funds available to Al Fahim."

Whoops, lol... not Mr Billionaire then, LMFAO

It does look like Portsmouth are downscaling and realising their own true potential.

Well done on signing Bopp btw... that'll bring the rabid locals in LOL

Would it be appropriate yet for me to start to get ready to say

TOLD YOU SO?

:smt040

This has gone on for too long now guys. This is our neighbours we are talking about, and the laughing has to stop.

I've put together a tribute video to Pompey fans featuring their players, and expressing my own personal feelings over this matter. I invite Pompey and Saints fans to watch it and get some perspective:

This has gone on for too long now guys. This is our neighbours we are talking about, and the laughing has to stop.

I've put together a tribute video to Pompey fans featuring their players, and expressing my own personal feelings over this matter. I invite Pompey and Saints fans to watch it and get some perspective:

wish I had not bothered watching it.

Sorry

Pompey are trying to sign Viduka but can't finalise things as he is still on holiday! A week before the Prem season kicks off and the week when the other leagues are in action this guy is still on holiday lol!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5479705,00.html

Even Hart admits he has no idea what physical condition he is in....desperate needs means for desperate measures. They've also cancelled the contract of Arnold Mvuemba

Even the blogs on the Pompey News are accepting the take over is dead. We done Duncan's (Fitzhugh Fella's) mate

However this may not be all bad news for Pompey. We got rid of the dross and seem to be saved by a more suitable investor.

Could happen down the road.

Interested to know if the new Training Ground at Gosport will start on schedule or will we have to put up with our Fishy Friends training within the SO post code.?. Just goes to show how tolerant we are this side of Hampshire. I doubt v much if Saints training in the PO area would have gone down well with the tatooed masses

Even the blogs on the Pompey News are accepting the take over is dead. We done Duncan's (Fitzhugh Fella's) mate

However this may not be all bad news for Pompey. We got rid of the dross and seem to be saved by a more suitable investor.

Could happen down the road.

Interested to know if the new Training Ground at Gosport will start on schedule or will we have to put up with our Fishy Friends training within the SO post code.?. Just goes to show how tolerant we are this side of Hampshire. I doubt v much if Saints training in the PO area would have gone down well with the tatooed masses

Word here in turktown is that it was all pie in the sky stuff.

A new road that has been under construction, in close proximity to where that supposed training ground would be, has been stalling for years due to different factions,from residents,tree huggers and badger lovers,sucessfully vetoing any further develoment in that area.

They won't get planning for years even if they have the funds.imo.

Which is good as i don't want to have that place near me.

Edited by saint lard

Word here in turktown is that it was all pie in the sky stuff.

A new road that has been under construction, in close proximity to where that supposed training ground would be, has been stalling for years due to different factions,from residents,tree huggers and badger lovers,sucessfully vetoing any further develoment in that area.

They won't get planning for years even if they have the funds.imo.

Which is good as i don't want to have that place near me.

We already have planning permission for the training ground, we don't need the road. We could do with some money though. Apparently, it's quite handy :D

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})