Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Sky reporting that talks between PFC & HMRC have "stalled"..........

Which means that HMRC have said..

" Sorry Boys see you in court tomorrow"

While Story Boy and Jacobs sit there with their trousers round their ankles and their head in their hands!

their reporter thinks the Arab is still after them Phil.Lets hope the 3rd one doesnt ruin the fun

Uh no...

The statement was "An Agent of the club is in talks with "an Arab"

Put that back into context 18 months or so and it translates to

Whacko, Saint Lee & St David were in talks with an Arab. Remember those halycon days? :D

See, much better

Whacko, Saint Lee & St David were in talks with an Arab. Remember those halycon days? :D

In true Kevin Keegan style, I would LOVE it if Jacko got involved there :lol:

I really hope someone's still got a copy of that "design" for Bournemouth's ground and surrounding area with the petting zoo :D

SSn sources say talks stalled. Spokesman from the club say ongoing. In denial again??? or have Sky jumped the gun yet again?

denial probably, they've been in denial for a long time now....just delaying the inventiable...can only do that for so long..

yes, and now the reporter outside FP has said it's "highly unlikely they'll be liquidated given they still have games to play and revenue from that".....erm aren't they losing more than they're bringing in?

Yes.

That argument only holds up if they are operating at a profit...

Then again, ignoring any payments which need to be made seems to be becoming the standard down there.

The Club have just come out & said that talks are ongoing (maybe comical Storry teller again), but Sky sources saying that the talks have stalled. Maybe that brown paper bag with £120,000 pounds from ticket sales, is just not enough to convince HMRC that they've stabalised the good ship Poopey.

Probably that HMRC have left the room and Storrie, Azougy, Al Mirage, Claridge etc have bowed their heads and haven't yet noticed.

'And what about Southampton's clash? Oh that's right, no-one cares.

Thanks for all your comments and here's to a positive week for our club for once.'

Well about 30,000 people will care enough to go to the match.

I see Pompey apparently have "droves" of tickets left for tonight's crucial Premier League match.

yes, and now the reporter outside FP has said it's "highly unlikely they'll be liquidated given they still have games to play and revenue from that".....erm aren't they losing more than they're bringing in?

That would be a SKY SPORTS reporter who probably knows about as much as Ali Al-Farage about UK company law.

I think they're skating on thin ice now.

Oh Pollocks, I can no longer skate around the issue. You know what Storyteller's like. Eel try and spin a lot of drivel, floundering about the media hating them.

It's no good him getting crabby, the world's no longer his oyster.

I don't see even a ray of hope for them...

Oh Pollocks, I can no longer skate around the issue. You know what Storyteller's like. Eel try and spin a lot of drivel, floundering about the media hating them.

All he has left is his salmons to appear in court!

Talks still going on at Notarf Krap :-

Peter oh s**t HMRC have walked out, I'll go and tell sky that talks are continuing. They trust me cause I'm really trustworthy & always tell them the truth, You all come up with a cunning plan while I'm gone.

Cainrai :- well I'm not going to put any more into this s**t hole of a club! I'll just build a super store on it when its demolished.

Jacobs:- I've got a phone number here for a Mr Baldrick he can usually come up with a cunning plan.

Storry Teller arrives back:- Well WTF are we going to do now.

Jacob:- Shush I'm on the phone to baldrick for a cunning plan! yes yes oh well thanks for that anyway.

Storrie:- Well what did he say?

Jacobs:- He said he may be a gormless Idiot, but that he was not a complete & utter Idiot & could think of no cunning plan & wouldn't get involved with such a S**t organisation as PFC. He said his reputation was to dear to his heart & didn't want his reputation tarnished & his final words contained 3 F's & and 2 of them were in off, & the other 1 sounded like duck!

Secretary enters room, just had this delivered, from a Mr Lowe, it smells a bit Ripe.

Storrie:- well open it.

Secretary opens box, its that dead Duck that Mandric sent him s couple of years ago.

Chainrai:- How apt!

talks continue as we speak!

Lovely Plumage the Norwegian Blue FEW!

I don't see even a ray of hope for them...

Time they were put in their plaice. For too long, they have floundered around at the bottom of the Premiership. Now is the time to dab the tears away and wave goodbye. Seriously, what's the porpoise in carrying on? They're just flogging a dead horse...mackerel.

looks like we are heading for a day in court tomorrow and a sweating Storrie coming out celebrating a four week stay of execution or some equally disappointing result, oh well.

And calling him a fat Rupert is about as bad as it gets!

Well all this excitement has to go on a back burner for a few hours, I'm about to hop on a train to Wembley town, calling at St Marys Central!!

good cod you put a lot of effort into that

Fratton-Park_2417384.jpg

is that Portsmouth or f*cking Beiruit, i cant tell from that shot.

Seriously, couldn't Sky find a more 'flattering' shot of Portsmouth...... oh, sorry, no, they couldn't

I see from that shot that some of the 'shredded' paper has blown out the office window

One of the Skates at work is an apprentice. I finally managed to nail him down about all this.

"We'll be alright"

So someone is going to stump up the money for HMRC and others?

"We'll be alright"

Then I suppose they'll invest enough to gain promotion from the CCC

"We'll be alright"

So Ploppy will not go to the wall, take a points deduction and will walk away, having satisfied all their creditors

"We'll be alright"

While you have your head buried down there, what flavour is the sand?

"We'll be alright"

What a fascinating conversation!

My step dad was shouting at the telly:

"why are the likes of Man Utd allowed to operate, why is everyone picking on us"

errr, maybe its because their debt is manageable and more of a saleable asset to football.

Skates are fickle, I just replied:

"Maybe instead of putting players up in 5 star hotels, pay the people who have mortgages to pay such as ticket staff"

then again I bet there all living with parents or on housing benefits.

Seriously, what's the porpoise in carrying on? They're just flogging a dead horse...mackerel.

Call me shellfish, but I am enjoying the bluefish few falling hook, line and sinker for the carp spouted by Story. They are clearly short of a few Squid and the whole issue with the Flake Sheik makes it even funnier.

They all bear their Soles online on the pompey forums, but if truth be known they've been fuc Dover.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

MODs

PLEASE can we ensure that posts on the main board about Portsmout decline are signposted here , it is the most funniest, addictive and amazing thread , we have to keep all posts here to ensure that this becomes the most"thumbed" thread of all. Main board posts just distract away from this topic , keep it all HERE

Thanks to all the regular contributers here for an amazing daily read...no matter what finally happens to our fish smellin friends this thread is one hell of a read...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})