Philipe Coutinho - Medical at Liverpool

itchen_dan

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bolanews.com%2Fliga%2Fserie-a%2Fread%2F27614-Inter-Tolak-Tawaran-Liverpool-untuk-Coutinho&act=url

Once the bids come from Aston Villa and Southampton to get Philippe Coutinho in January 2013 transfer window was rejected by Internazionale. Deals worth eight million euros proposed Liverpool also denied by Il Nerazzurri camp.

Philippe Coutinho is reportedly considering the option to leave the Giuseppe Meazza as not being trusted by coach Andrea Stramaccioni to appear regularly in the first team Il Nerazzurri. However, Internazionale reluctant to lose the 20-year-old permanently. He was re-planned borrowing Beneamata back Coutinho in January 2013 transfer window.

Problems experienced by Brazilian player in Inter apparently attracted some of the Premier League clubs such as Aston Villa, Southampton and Liverpool also participated last hunt Coutinho signature. However, all three teams were reluctant to bring former Vasco da Gama was on loan. They wanted to buy the player and have made an offer to Internazionale.

As reported by The Guardian, Aston Villa and Southampton were given bids reportedly worth 15 million euros. However, the offer was immediately rejected the Inter camp. Furthermore Liverpool bid senilaib eight million euros. Il Nerazzurri again rejected the offer.

Official Internazionale bring Philippe Coutinho from Vasco da Gama when the player was 16 years old degan transfer worth four million euros. However, the new Coutinho defended Inter can play when he was even 18 years old.

Supposedly he wanted to go to Liverpool but not enough to drop his wages which is why he took a while to decided but the offer never came from them. He was on £240k a week at Inter which is why they wanted to get rid of him. Think Galatasaray are only paying something like £4m in transfer fees for him.

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri

For all those asking about Coutinho,there is no evidence of a second bid from Liverpool.The first,8m €,was turned down because it was surely too low but also because Inter not keen at all about selling. So,probably,raising just few millions won't make change mind to Inter.About his level,maybe won't be great but surely he will be very good,but most of all his level of improvement still has no limits

Sky Italia report we are likely to raise our bid to €12m in the coming days.

Source: @tancredipalmeri

These Italians love a transfer saga but the fact he has played under him must count in our favour if we really are keen.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/inter-per-giugno-si-lavora-per-belhanda-offerta-del-southampton-per-coutinho/

I know we're not 'allowed' to refer back to our darker days on here but is anyone else pinching themselves when seeing articles about little old Saints competing with the likes of Liverpool in the transfer market given where we were a mere 4 years ago?

Someone wake me up when we reach the Champions' League... :)

oh dear, how funny would it be to beat Liverpool yet again to a signing....

their fans will go n u t s......

I would laugh out loud if this happens

We need a high profile Liverpool legend to come out and say he won't sign for us. I'd like it to be Phil Thompson because I ****ing hate him anyway.

Or....their fans will declare the player isn't as good as they thought he was after all and they're glad to have dodged a bullet....honest guv...

I know we're not 'allowed' to refer back to our darker days on here but is anyone else pinching themselves when seeing articles about little old Saints competing with the likes of Liverpool in the transfer market given where we were a mere 4 years ago?

Someone wake me up when we reach the Champions' League... :)

Reach???

You must mean WIN......

jeeez all you people with low ambitions....

;)

I would laugh out loud if this happens

Just the thought that this might happen makes me chuckle, you're not wrong there trousers, you're not wrong!