Rickie Lambert - England Qualifiers

Saint-Armstrong

Can I just point out the below quote from the BBC from 8:30, 30mins into the game, his tongue is firmly up welbecks arse.

BBC Sport Chief Football Writer Phil McNulty at Wembley

England 2-0 Moldova

"Danny Welbeck has been given a role patrolling the left flank tonight with Rickie Lambert used as the central striker. And it is credit to the Manchester United striker's versatility as well as his ability that he showed real quality to play his part in Steven Gerrard's opener. Welbeck has also got his share of goals for England, further proof of his importance to manager Roy Hodgson's squad."

Dont switch Phil stay with the Arabic lucky so far stay with it!

lol like I have a habla habla habla Shukran choice GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBERT

Sir RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKIE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBERT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Would not have missed that for the world. #indoghouse even woke Shk Ahmed up when we scored

Ill say it now, Jack Wiltshire is the best English player since Scholes.

someone on here said he was average and over rated

Wasn't me but I wholly agree with them. I'm watching him off the ball today (when not watching Rickie) because I don't know what people are seeing in him. I just see a shortarse who runs around the pitch pointing a lot and occasionally passing the ball sideways to an unmarked teammate stood 6 yards away and then pointing again in the direction he thinks they should pass the ball. He can't tackle, can't dribble and often positions himself with an opponent between himself and the man with the ball. So overrated, and I guarantee you won't be seeing the likes of Madrid or Milan coming in for him.

2 international games, 2 goals, 1 assist.

Pretty good...

Take OUR emotion out of it,,,

And how much better England seem to be playing now they keep their shape, compared to Rooney going all over the place every game

Update on pundits O'Leary thought maybe we'd get 3, Reid thought we;d get 4

Oh and they ALL give the Moldovan keeper an Assist for Rickie's goal reckon it was a Worldy pass from him :)

Wasn't me but I wholly agree with them. I'm watching him off the ball today (when not watching Rickie) because I don't know what people are seeing in him. I just see a shortarse who runs around the pitch pointing a lot and occasionally passing the ball sideways to an unmarked teammate stood 6 yards away and then pointing again in the direction he thinks they should pass the ball. He can't tackle' date=' can't dribble and often positions himself with an opponent between himself and the man with the ball. So overrated, and I guarantee you won't be seeing the likes of Madrid or Milan coming in for him.[/quote']

Okay then.

Wasn't me but I wholly agree with them. I'm watching him off the ball today (when not watching Rickie) because I don't know what people are seeing in him. I just see a shortarse who runs around the pitch pointing a lot and occasionally passing the ball sideways to an unmarked teammate stood 6 yards away and then pointing again in the direction he thinks they should pass the ball. He can't tackle' date=' can't dribble and often positions himself with an opponent between himself and the man with the ball. So overrated, and I guarantee you won't be seeing the likes of Madrid or Milan coming in for him.[/quote']Bring back Carlton Palmer.