Rickie Lambert - England Qualifiers

Saint-Armstrong

Welbeck having a mare. Utterly useless!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

Welbeck is ****. How he gets picked is a mystery (OK - Man U connection). RL is a lot more effective than him, even through my rose tinted glasses.

How **** is danny welbeck, statement not a question.

Welbeck really is pretty average. Lucky he plays for Man U I guess. Sad indictment of England is that this useless chump will get 50 caps.

Oh aye well in SRL !!

:lol:

lets be honest

lambert has been excellent

lol at those dropping him for west ham

you can see why poch wants ossie and rickie up front

He has been quality. Scored one, set up two, his hold up play and bringing others into the game has been superb.

Anyone got any views on the look on Hodgson's face after Lambert scored?

Some forum geniuses managed to weave an entire "Roy hates Lambert" back story out of five seconds of TV footage last time.

He looks worried, I can see him rehearsing his 'why I dropped lambert' speech

It's been a really good game for him, but we are playing Moldova, whom with the greatest respect have nowhere near the quality of the England team. Tougher tests ahead for Lambert in his England career.

Fascinating insight as usual young Andy. However he has scored one and set up two of to four goals, you can't really ask for much more.

It's been a really good game for him, but we are playing Moldova, whom with the greatest respect have nowhere near the quality of the England team. Tougher tests ahead for Lambert in his England career.

Fascinating insight as usual young Andy. However he has scored one and set up two of to four goals, you can't really ask for much more.

Very true and there are tougher tests in the Prem from which Lambert has hardly come out with flying colors of late.

Subbed for Milner?!?

:mcinnes:

The ":mcinnes:" was for the fact it was Milner, not the fact Rickie got subbed BTW.

(I don't dislike Milner, it just either shows how bare bones England is up front or Woy is a bottler who is defending a 4-0 lead in case we blow it.)