Maybe Katarina has better plans for the club than NC had

berkshiresaint

I cannot believe for one moment she has any interest in SFC and why would she? It was her fathers play thing and i bet she thought he was barking when he bought us. I strongly suspect she has just been waiting for the right time to make her move and sell the club.....and she won't care who she sell to so long as she gets her price....if i sound ****ed off then you are right...i am!

Reports suggest she wants to sell the club.

Reports suggest she has also turned down various offers for the club. When pretty much all leaks coming out of the club are from the disgruntled employee who has just walked out of the door for the final time and is aiming a parting shot across the bows, everything is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I would certainly hope Katarina will put out some sort of statement of intent as to her plans in the short and long term. It's nothing to her and is only good manners to the fans

Best thing would be to let the dust settle on this. They've released a statement clarifying things for now, which is what was needed.

The next time to speak will be the appointment of a new chairman. At that point I would expect to see clear signals as to what the intentions are.

If he is part of a consortium to buy the club from KL then he would need to resign as it would be a conflict of interest to negotiate a deal while still chairman

A conspiracy theorist might expand this hypothesis to suggest that Katharina and Cortese have engineered today's events between them as its always been her intention to sell the club to him and his backer(s).... :)

A conspiracy theorist might expand this hypothesis to suggest that Katharina and Cortese have engineered today's events between them as its always been her intention to sell the club to him and his backer(s).... :)

I've no idea if true. But I cannot see NC walking away for good like that.

Tell Luke Shaw's old man that.

I would of thought that Luke shaw would be following his dad on twitter are you sure it's his dad??

I other words back it up with a source / link or STFU

Also on another story have you see who luke is following, likes is cam girls that boy, proper babe station follower

I would of thought that Luke shaw would be following his dad on twitter are you sure it's his dad??

I other words back it up with a source / link or STFU

Also on another story have you see who luke is following, likes is cam girls that boy, proper babe station follower

It is his dad. Luke's tweeted him before.

I will give them a chance, of course. But the stability has got us to where we are, along with Cortese's drive and ambition. She doesn't even like football hence her having no interest on it since Markus passed away.

To be honest, a lot of what is being said tonight is being said emotionally and at the heat of the moment.

Exactly the same happened when Adkins was sacked. It's easy to just fly off because it's frustrating news. People were saying identical stuff when Adkins was sacked ''We'll now be relegated'' ''We're a laughing stock'' ''The 5 years progress has been wiped out'' ''We have no stability'' etc.

At the end of the day, it was the right call and we're now in a better position than we ever where. I think the Liebherr's deserve a bit of time before we all jump off a cliff and assume the worst.

Let's just wait and see.

To be honest, a lot of what is being said tonight is being said emotionally and at the heat of the moment.

Exactly the same happened when Adkins was sacked. It's easy to just fly off because it's frustrating news. People were saying identical stuff when Adkins was sacked ''We'll now be relegated'' ''We're a laughing stock'' ''The 5 years progress has been wiped out'' ''We have no stability'' etc.

At the end of the day, it was the right call and we're now in a better position than we ever where. I think the Liebherr's deserve a bit of time before we all jump off a cliff and assume the worst.

Let's just wait and see.

+1.

Let's just wait and see.

Fair point just hugely frustrated. Things were going so well. Best few years I've ever had supporting saints under Cortese.

Fair point just hugely frustrated. Things were going so well. Best few years I've ever had supporting saints under Cortese.

Totally agree, It's been a hell of a ride. But let's be honest, we're not really in that bad a position. It's not like our owners have left and put us in admin or anything that drastic. The vision may be gone for now, but the club is still here in the top 10 of the PL.

Here is what Luke Shaw's dad has tweeted. Make your minds up if it supports your own individual arguments.

@paul_shaw3: So disappointed with Southampton fc owners.....

@paul_shaw3: “@ReganAtk: @paul_shaw3 Why? A Chairman isn't the football club. The players, staff and fans are.”not many have his vision.

@paul_shaw3: @TractorSaint we have been at saints for 10 years and seen a lot so yes I can have a opinion....

@paul_shaw3: “@SimonPeach: Fantastic day wandering around Munich. Did I miss much while I was away?”no mate very quiet here!!!!!

@paul_shaw3: “@SaintsFCFanZone: @paul_shaw3 it's football!”so it is and that's why we r all so passionate...

If he is part of a consortium to buy the club from KL then he would need to resign as it would be a conflict of interest to negotiate a deal while still chairman

Not necessarily. It is common practice to sell a business to a incumbent management. No need for resignations.