Osvaldo to Juventus (Confirmed)

Saint Garrett

Osvaldo, What will happen?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Osvaldo, What will happen?

Now let's be fair he should have got a pay rise for that one. He's ruined all the good work he did there with this latest incident. Shame really, I was hoping to see him up his game and tear Arsene Wengers stupid jacket off his back.

You've hit the nail on the head there. I did not see the kicking the Newcastle goalkeeping coach in the balls incident myself but he really should not be kicking the goalkeeping coach - it should have been that **** who took Luke out. I do hope its only a bit of blood and a few bruises for Jose as hes been a loyal player for ages but its a good thing it happened in training and not in a match which could have cost us three points.

Incidentally, this will probably cost Dani an International suspension in all likelihood for the friendly v spain on march 3rd or 5th i think it is. Prandelli is strict about stuff like that .

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 12m

The more I hear about the Osvaldo incident, the less I think it is possible for him to play for #SaintsFC again. Players aren't happy.

Divided camp is a bad thing. Ship him out to Inter, cut one's losses, don't worry about the reaction from other supporters (pride before a fall) and sign some good English talent.

Doesn't this sort of stuff go on all the time at clubs. No big deal really.

This is what worries me to be honest. These things do happen all the time on a training ground, but clubs suspending their players for these types of incidents doesn't. It must have been very serious if that's the step the club took.

Divided camp is a bad thing. Ship him out to Inter, cut one's losses, don't worry about the reaction from other supporters (pride before a fall) and sign some good English talent.

So get rid and sign ings and top ince? What we should have done in the first damn place.

Can we not terminate his contract with immediate affect and sue him for subsequent losses?

Don't see why not. I know what would happen if I was to lose my temper and leave one of my workmates with serious facial injuries. I would be out the door so fast my feet wouldn't even touch the ground. I imagine 99% of people would expect similar, but then most of us exist outside the bubble of professional football.

I have to say I agree with Glasgow.... that is a sentence I never thought I would ever write in this forum!

If it is fighting no good can come of it. I remember Ruddock and Berk........ on the West Ham training ground. One always has to go.

Wasn't that John Hartson??

Wasn't that John Hartson??

Yes that's the one!

Not only do we lose a front player, we could miss a centre back.

I stand by my first comment, he has to leave the club for the good of the club. Team spirit is everything and you do not forget something like this.

I stand by my first comment, he has to leave the club for the good of the club. Team spirit is everything and you do not forget something like this.

Impossible to say stuff like this unless you actually know what's gone on. Might have just been a good old fashioned punch up.

Osvaldo is a very fiery charachter....Mo Po knew what he was getting

I never felt Osvaldo was right for the club...we need a really quick forward who can run the channels and finish. Ba would be perfect...or someone like Mame Biram Diouf from Hannover...former Man Utd

We could get him for a fraction of Osvaldo's cost and he would fit the system far better.

Fortunately Osvaldo still has plenty of resale value and plenty of admirers in Italy...so a sale shouldn't be hard

Couldn't he get arrested if the Daily Mail article was true, with assault being illegal and all?

If anybody presses charges...which they won't.

If it's had an effect on the whole squad then he's got to go, really. Still fancy Fredy Guarin if Inter are after Osvaldo?