Whatever happened to THEVMAN?

once_bitterne

Just about the only poster I have come across on here who really was consitantly 'ITK'.

Hasn't logged on here since back in Feb....

Wonder if his cover was blown as he obv was working for the club.

His last post....

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49178-WHU-3-Saints-1-Match-Reaction&p=1889958#post1889958

22nd Feb 2014

Looking down at the threads started on this forum makes me think it's time to leave all you crying bastards who obviously have forgotten where we were a few seasons ago to fight it out between yourselves good luck

Looking down at the threads started on this forum makes me think it's time to leave all you crying bastards who obviously have forgotten where we were a few seasons ago to fight it out between yourselves good luck

:lol: legend! That's how i want to go out, by sticking two fingers up at all you c*nts and wandering off into sunset, rather than getting quietly knifed by a mod which i suspect is what will actually happen.

Originally Posted by THEVMAN

22nd Feb 2014

"You are very different now, since you've played for England - you never used to be like this." Regards Clatters

Our owners understand that ignore is a complete solution to the board being dominated by relentless mega-spastics ©.

Wouldn't know. I have them all on ignore.

(The mods, not the relentless mega-spastics. They're fun.)

:cry::cry::cry:More importantly what happened to Orchard Saint, If Irecall correctly he put a Post up saying he had liver cancer and was hoping to bring his 7year old lad over from Ireland to see a game. I sent him a PM but have heard nothing. I think he last posted at the end last year. I do hope somebody can give us good news or Orchard himself replies

I think he was just one of great posters that doesnt post anymore and you can tell why

Please tell me you appreciate the huge irony of you posting this. Given that you start 90 percent (or should that be 110 per saint) of threads he almost certainly was directing that comment at you.

In case THEVMAN reads this, I do think Adam will become as big a Saints legend as Matt Le Tiss. I recall a good debate about that a few years back. With Adam entering the best years of his career I really think he can match the great man.

Nah. He will be a saints legend though but he is nowhere near as good as the great man.