Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Have had chance to do some detailed earlobe analysis and there's no way that those two earlobes are the same. The Reed earlobe has a groove in it whereas the 'secret diner' has a smooth groove-less earlobe....ergo, that's not Reed.

Hmm. A possibility.

How long ago was the face on pic taken? Looks oldish to me. Wonder where it was taken. Pretty sure ears and their associated lobes do change change over time. Probably to do with diet and age; and certainly we need to factor in local conditions such as temperature, humidity and time of day.

Clearly one pic shows the lobe that the body is attached to being warmed by a coat - we can therefore assume the lobe itself is cold. Given that the other picture shows the lobe in question in a (presumably) warm restaurant, I would suggest this could be a factor in any apparent shape discrepancies.

So for now I will politely discount your conclusion. Perhaps the OP can provide some more data to support our research? Restaurant temperature, humidity, wind/draft conditions. Had the lobe had a starter, main and desert? Was the waitress 'fit' and was any coffee being consumed?

Hmm. A possibility.

How long ago was the face on pic taken? Looks oldish to me. Wonder where it was taken. Pretty sure ears and their associated lobes do change change over time. Probably to do with diet and age; and certainly we need to factor in local conditions such as temperature, humidity and time of day.

Clearly one pic shows the lobe that the body is attached to being warmed by a coat - we can therefore assume the lobe itself is cold. Given that the other picture shows the lobe in question in a (presumably) warm restaurant, I would suggest this could be a factor in any apparent shape discrepancies.

So for now I will politely discount your conclusion. Perhaps the OP can provide some more data to support our research? Restaurant temperature, humidity, wind/draft conditions. Had the lobe had a starter, main and desert? Was the waitress 'fit' and was any coffee being consumed?

Last quarter 2006

Edited by Nolan

I thought one of Nicola's policies was that the first team manager was head of department, that the club had a structure and a way of playing that meant no disruption when employees moved on. To use the modern football buzz word a holistic approach. If its all going to go tits up the first time its tested , perhaps cortese wasn't quite the genius the press make out. Certainly Ajax see relaxed about losing FDB, confident in their clubs structure , perhaps we should be the same. Pocket the compo and get another dept head in.

I thought one of Nicola's policies was that the first team manager was head of department, that the club had a structure and a way of playing that meant no disruption when employees moved on. To use the modern football buzz word a holistic approach. If its all going to go tits up the first time its tested , perhaps cortese wasn't quite the genius the press make out. Certainly Ajax see relaxed about losing FDB, confident in their clubs structure , perhaps we should be the same. Pocket the compo and get another dept head in.

In fairness I think we are at a bit of a perfect storm moment.

1) Disruption in the board room (regardless of what you think of NC, he sold a vision to most of the current squad and the manager. The new board have yet to show their hand on this)

2) A nucleus of the team that has been together for 5 years (stands to reason some with outgrow the club)

3) Young players who have proved themselves (specifically Luke but also Chambers).

4) Exciting football by a progressive manager (likely to attract attention of wanabee 'flair' clubs)

The complicating factor is that many of those things are triggers. If the board wind in the ambition, those players (like Lallana) who are at a turning point in their career, may have their head turned. If the manager goes, similarly they may look elsewhere.

Ironically, the tightness of our squad who've grown up together may be our undoing. Once one of the kids leaves home, the others might decide they want to go too (especially if Dad leaves for that tart in North London).

Last quarter 2006

Which is getting on for 8 years. Which in lobe years will be 4 times that, given their great exposure to erosion etc. compared to the rest of the body.

I'm concluding therefore that there is an 86% chance that the lobes in each picture are the same lobes.

We sacked Pardew = meltdown

We sacked Adkins = meltdown

We sacked Cortese = meltdown

Each time we have continued to progress, the two constants have been the Liebherr family and Les Reed, which gives me some comfort we will be ok either way.

Adam Blackmore ‏@bigadamsport:

For the record I did not say there are strong reports of a new Poch deal at #saintsfc - what I said was "in response to rumours a new deal for Poch, the answer I got when asking someone near club was there was no imminent news on anything.Bad enough a news agency taking my tweet & turning into a lucrative piece for them In the Mirror, now I'm being mis-quoted . Calm down

I cannot believe that some folk hanger off every journos word or in paper talk .

MP has a year of his contract to run he's Said that and it's not a problem . Me I am quietly confident that he will be here next season . If I have it wrong then so be it.

He was out in southampton last night . That is a good sign . Why would he go to rancho,s with friends and family in Southampton if he was about to leave the club .. If your about to leave going for a meal in Southampton would be the last thing you would do

Keep the faith the futures bright the futures red and white

He was out in southampton last night . That is a good sign . Why would he go to rancho,s with friends and family in Southampton if he was about to leave the club .. If your about to leave going for a meal in Southampton would be the last thing you would do

"I'm going to Spurs, darling. Sorry, but I can't leave the house."

I cannot believe that some folk hanger off every journos word or in paper talk .

MP has a year of his contract to run he's Said that and it's not a problem . Me I am quietly confident that he will be here next season . If I have it wrong then so be it.

Keep the faith the futures bright the futures red and white

Probably saying goodbye........

Has Mourinho been sacked?

...mind you, not a patch on seven sisters road.

:lol:

I'm sure a nice flat in Knightsbridge for the pochettino's is better than ocean village

He probably won't get photographed having a pizza around there

I'm sure a nice flat in Knightsbridge for the pochettino's is better than ocean village

He probably won't get photographed having a pizza around there

A lot of footballers live in Totteridge which is actually a watered down, Disneyworld version of Hampshire.