Luke Shaw - Done Deal

Gemmel

I think it's time the club came out and say categorically that none of our players are for sale, the club is loaded and aiming for Europe next season so need the players more than the money. The club also need to let all the players know they are not going anywhere unless they are out of contract.

All this crap in the press has taken on a life of it's own and sending the wrong message to our players and other clubs.

I think it's time the club came out and say categorically that none of our players are for sale, the club is loaded and aiming for Europe next season so need the players more than the money. The club also need to let all the players know they are not going anywhere unless they are out of contract.

All this crap in the press has taken on a life of it's own and sending the wrong message to our players and other clubs.

I'm quite sure that Shaw to Utd is a done deal to be announced after the WC. As for the rest, they are under contract so yes, make them stay.

I'm quite sure that Shaw to Utd is a done deal to be announced after the WC. As for the rest, they are under contract so yes, make them stay.

"That’s why we have been able to not agree to any transfers to date"

Direct quote from RK.

Good plan.

Let all our players run their contracts down and then let them leave for nothing :scared:

(Kindly assume that there is an exclamation mark after that statement to meet the new TSW criteria for knowing what you meant but taking it a different way)

They have said there are no contracts on the table and we do not need to sell out players. If a player wants to leave i don't see much we can do about that other than sell on our terms, as they have stated.

Big announcement from united at 21.45 apparently ? Illness my arse medical at Carrington more like í*½í¸‰

If it is it is very bad timing indicative of floodgates opening

no chance tho is there? I mean even krueger must realise he'll look a colossal bell end if he announces no-one sold before new manager one day, and sells player the next.

Big announcement from united at 21.45 apparently ? Illness my arse medical at Carrington more like ?

or an announcement regarding Malcolm Glazer and what's going to happen moving on

Looking in the brightside

Can't possibly be the signing of an international player in a WC build up period, more likely something to do with Glazer..now defunct. WC players can't possibly be hanging around for transfer announcements at 21.45 on the eve of a match.

no chance tho is there? I mean even krueger must realise he'll look a colossal bell end if he announces no-one sold before new manager one day, and sells player the next.

Do you think that would really worry him...Krueger I mean. Why was he at Burton today anyway ?

yeah you have a talking point, he's not generally bothered bout looking like a bell

ralph-krueger-bike148-1483312_478x359.jpg

given that those are not suitable shoes for long distance cycling you mean. Can't see if he has platform click pedals but

trainers aren't meant for serious bike riding. I'm sure that Winnersaint and VFTT will put us straight on that.

Is Baines injured ???

Roy didn't mention he was, but did say that Shaw was the only player to be a doubt due to having a "head cold". Very minor though he said so perhaps he'll still take part.

Good plan.

Let all our players run their contracts down and then let them leave for nothing :scared:

(Kindly assume that there is an exclamation mark after that statement to meet the new TSW criteria for knowing what you meant but taking it a different way)

If a player wants to do that they will do it anyway, there is nothing the club can do about it.

I find the whole Luke to MU thing bizarre. Other than a wage rise, it seems a crazy move. They've re-signed the 1st choice france left back so he's not even guaranteed to play every week. They aren't in the champions league and may not get back into the champions league given how far off the pace they were last season.

I find the whole Luke to MU thing bizarre. Other than a wage rise, it seems a crazy move. They've re-signed the 1st choice france left back so he's not even guaranteed to play every week. They aren't in the champions league and may not get back into the champions league given how far off the pace they were last season.

It's nothing to do with playing time, it's solely about money. Utd can and will pay him more than we can or would.

It's nothing to do with playing time, it's solely about money. Utd can and will pay him more than we can or would.

Guys got the world at his feet. Shouldn't be moving just for the money but move that makes sense football wise. The likes of Chelsea clearly would make sense(champions league football and no natural left back competition)