The New Manager Thread

washsaint

Who do you want as manager?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as manager?

It would be like having a 99 with a flake when you thought you were getting a pot of Haagen Das

That's good right ? Nothing like a double flake 99 on a summer's day. The yanks can keep their overpriced junk. Went into one of their emporiums in Grenoble once, with my daughter, she, being a princess, had a one of their giant wonder sundaes, I had a simple double scoop of caramel/tangerine and a bill for 26 euros. I jest you not.

Would not be very impressed to be honest. His track record in keeping his job is pretty poor, although how he got the sack at Monaco when he delivered great results (by their standards) is strange.

Not hard to understand, he didn't like Falcao and Falcao didn't like him. Cost a couple of million to get shot of Ranieri, right now with Falcao crocked and having had a mediocre season they'd take at least a 10 million hit on him.....simple beancounter logic.

Ranieri.....u heard it here first

Looks like your tenner has seen The Tinkerman shorten to 5/1 (from 16 yesterday) with Skybet, though he hasn't come in with any other bookmaker.

Also, Neil Lennon has dropped to 4/1 with Ladbrookes he was 20/1 or something a few hours ago.

That's good right ? Nothing like a double flake 99 on a summer's day. The yanks can keep their overpriced junk. Went into one of their emporiums in Grenoble once, with my daughter, she, being a princess, had a one of their giant wonder sundaes, I had a simple double scoop of caramel/tangerine and a bill for 26 euros. I jest you not.

I don't mind a 99 but you can't beat Pralines and Cream Haagan Das.

(I hope they appoint a manager soon, this thread is going all strawberry sauce and nuts)

Anyone not keen on Koeman? He's been sacked several times.

At Feyenoord Koeman has done amazingly well, though nobody expected him to do. However at the Spanish and Portugese clubs he managed, it was less of a succes. And in

the Netherlands the opninions on him are divided.

Would have mixed feelings if Koeman was appointed.

@SportsTonightTV: It is our understanding talks between Ronald Koeman and Southampton have stalled and the club will look elsewhere.

#Southampton

Might be just me, but thank **** for that

@SportsTonightTV: It is our understanding talks between Ronald Koeman and Southampton have stalled and the club will look elsewhere.

#Southampton

Not annoucned yet so putting two and two together and getting 5, or are SportsTonightTV a decent source?

#Southampton

Never heard of them, but at least their twitter feed isn't a complete sh it-at-the-wall random rumour generator. So slight chance it is

true. But not worried yet.

#Southampton

Up there with with The Echo with "it is believed" ,"we understand", "sources close to the club" etc etc

A few others also saying this. Would be a shame and hopefully not a sign that the Board couldn't get the deal done.

Would depend on what the sticking point was really (if it is true).

Edit: Ranieri second favourite across the board now, as low as 2/1 with one bookie

Edited by Bewildered