Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

I really hope we break the habit of a lifetime (well, five years) tomorrow and announce signings when they are done instead of spending seven hours prepping interview copy and swish photos.

"SFC delighted to announce signing of X on a X year contract for an undisclosed fee. More details to follow".

Not difficult is it? Man U announced just the fee agreement with Blind, hasn't even done his freaking medical.

Just a small point, though.

I read the other day from Brighton's official website that Sammy Lee was nailed on to join their back room staff. I take it that happened? What mugs they must have looked if it didn't.

I really hope we break the habit of a lifetime (well, five years) tomorrow and announce signings when they are done instead of spending seven hours prepping interview copy and swish photos.

"SFC delighted to announce signing of X on a X year contract for an undisclosed fee. More details to follow".

Not difficult is it? Man U announced just the fee agreement with Blind, hasn't even done his freaking medical.

Just a small point, though.

Yeah like the Buttner deal. Great

I read the other day from Brighton's official website that Sammy Lee was nailed on to join their back room staff. I take it that happened? What mugs they must have looked if it didn't.

Yeah like the Buttner deal. Great

Pretty sure I said announce it when the contract was signed, didn't I?

So eff knows what you two are blathering about.

A lot of grief for townsend today based on one poor game? All the tottenham players looked outclassed today. Ok he messed up bad getting caught in possession but **** happens..id actually really like him here think hes a real livewire and looked a real star for england at times last season.

A lot of grief for townsend today based on one poor game? All the tottenham players looked outclassed today. Ok he messed up bad getting caught in possession but **** happens..id actually really like him here think hes a real livewire and looked a real star for england at times last season.

On the contrary, the guy is a blinkered whippet. I make that judgement from watching a lot of football, yes he can control a ball while travelling and shoot, but he is helped by the team he plays in, trading him for Jay would be very short sighted. Besides, he is still playing for Spurs, why come here?

Townsend is rubbish, and if we swap JayRod for him I will be devastated.

Really difficult one for the club to deal with, especially if he refuses to sign a new deal. Also, cruciate ligament damage could mean he will lose a bit of pace.

No it's not, they promise they wouldn't sell him.

TBH I'd be inclined to take it. Who knows if J-rod will come back the same player after his injury, he might never recover back to last seasons player, plus the fact he won't sign a new contract means his value will drop as his contract runs down cash in move on. One thing I always wonder about swap deals is if they actually ask the player if he wants to be swapped I thought Townsend has already said he wants to stay at spurs so if he refuses to be swapped what are spurs going to do.

Townsend is rubbish, and if we swap JayRod for him I will be devastated.

TBH I'd be inclined to take it. Who knows if J-rod will come back the same player after his injury, he might never recover back to last seasons player, plus the fact he won't sign a new contract means his value will drop as his contract runs down cash in move on. One thing I always wonder about swap deals is if they actually ask the player if he wants to be swapped I thought Townsend has already said he wants to stay at spurs so if he refuses to be swapped what are spurs going to do.

Don't be stupid. Townsend isn't any good was v poor today. Get mane and Toby and sell jos only that will be great.

Well, not as exciting as Mane

Who knows, perhaps (probably not) we may want more than one winger? I mean, once you get past Tadic, the only proper winger we have is Isgrove the rest are either out of position Central AMs like Ramirez or Strikers who can start on the wing but like to cut in which I don't think is how Koeman really wants them to play.

Who knows, perhaps (probably not) we may want more than one winger? I mean, once you get past Tadic, the only proper winger we have is Isgrove the rest are either out of position Central AMs like Ramirez or Strikers who can start on the wing but like to cut in which I don't think is how Koeman really wants them to play.

I said this earlier, but Mane & Redmond would be awesome.

Kacaniklic is a decent player, certainly as another option. Perhaps someone like Ramirez may still leave if we got two attacking midfielders/wingers?

No way Ramirez goes, koeman really likes him and was saying he's going to be a big part this season.