Morgan tweet - wow

whelk

Personally think the club owes Morgan more than some f**k wit Yankee chairman going public with his version of events after being here for all of 30 seconds. He's the best all round CM in the Prem and has seen everyone else who holds the first team together leave. This was absolutely predictable. What a miserable summer at SFC.

Personally think the club owes Morgan more than some f**k wit Yankee chairman going public with his version of events after being here for all of 30 seconds. He's the best all round CM in the Prem and has seen everyone else who holds the first team together leave. This was absolutely predictable. What a miserable summer at SFC.
What do we owe him? SO you want us to sell Schneiderlin?

Morgan' s tweet gives an insight the the **** the board have had to put up with our World Cup stars and others throwing their toys out the pram.,seeking to move .

After the robust speech by Ralph I felt positive for a moment .

Tough luck Morgan , knuckle down or play in the reserves .Spoilt footballers are so detached from the real world and the real pressures of living on a p* as poor pay ! Make him stay

I'm amazed that people are still blaming all the players and other wondering why virtually every player wants to leave.

As far as I'm aware not one player has left us for a smaller club or less wages both are quite good indicators of why they all want out. Now If Morgan was pushing for his dream move to Wigan I'd figure there was more to it but seeing as all of the players want to leave for clubs with European football, offering bigger wages it's hardly a surprise.

This could get VERY interesting.

Small club with tons of money in the bank that can afford to sit tight and strike a blow for football fans everywhere - a blow against greedy players and plundering big clubs. It's just what the sport needs.

After what we've been though this summer, the support will come from all sides (other than some fans of the big clubs).

I think it will be Morgan's nuts in a vice rather than ours, and I hope to god we hold the line.

Morgan' s tweet gives an insight the the **** the board have had to put up with our World Cup stars and others throwing their toys out the pram.,seeking to move .

After the robust speech by Ralph I felt positive for a moment .

Tough luck Morgan , knuckle down or play in the reserves .Spoilt footballers are so detached from the real world and the real pressures of living on a p* as poor pay ! Make him stay

See I really don't get how this is Morgans fault.

Arsenal still interesting in Morgan

Morgan feels he has served his time since he has been here for 6 years

Talks were held about morgan leaving and the club have since changed their stance

Morgans agent believes the club are playing a game in order to get more money.

expect more from morgan in the next 48 hours

club/fans should be worried as morgan is the last sort that would cause trouble, something is wrong at the club

one hell of a mess at the club.

these players have had serious interest in them in the last 12-18 months yet none have been so vocal in wanting to leave. Needs to ask why

the interest this summer is not new

Apparently the reaction is not a reaction to the interviews that Kreuger has done today, it is reaction to a meeting that took place today between Schneiderlin's representitives and the club according to Alex Crook on Talksport just now.

Which will be about the same thing...

Apparently the reaction is not a reaction to the interviews that Kreuger has done today, it is reaction to a meeting that took place today between Schneiderlin's representitives and the club according to Alex Crook on Talksport just now.

So Morgan had already been told he wasn't going to get his move before Ralphs interview?

I had actually accepted that he was going. I feel that we should sell Rodriguez as he isn't renewing with less than 2 years on his contract. I don't think we should back down but I do think we should replace them and just before Sept just let them go for £50m.

I think the board are fed up being the bad boys as this plays out

All his comments about players believing the champions league plan sounds like the players must have been promised big benefits to achieve the plan and this was taken away by the new regime. I think he said this so that it shifts the bad boy image to players wanting out and the tantrums that they have probably had to deal with privately. I bet Ralph will not be surprised by this reaction

Arsenal still interesting in Morgan

Morgan feels he has served his time since he has been here for 6 years

Talks were held about morgan leaving and the club have since changed their stance

Morgans agent believes the club are playing a game in order to get more money.

expect more from morgan in the next 48 hours

club/fans should be worried as morgan is the last sort that would cause trouble, something is wrong at the club

one hell of a mess at the club.

these players have had serious interest in them in the last 12-18 months yet none have been so vocal in wanting to leave. Needs to ask why

the interest this summer is not new

Yep.

All his comments about players believing the champions league plan sounds like the players must have been promised big benefits to achieve the plan and this was taken away by the new regime. I think he said this so that it shifts the bad boy image to players wanting out and the tantrums that they have probably had to deal with privately. I bet Ralph will not be surprised by this reaction

Didn't Ralph say the players wanted a quick route to the CL?

Kreuger came out and said they were staying to make Morgan look the bad guy. Morgan and agent were at st marys today not happy then an hour later than interview. All its done for me is for Ralph not to appear the bad guy and for Morgan to take the fall.

Ralph started this Domino effect for one reason or another... total mess we are a laughing stock.

The board can do what they want, they hold the contract, they are not obliged to sell. You'd obviously rather MS was left to leave 'cos he's worth it eh?

True, but you can't get a player involved in advanced negotiations for a transfer and then pull the plug (allegedly) for the sake of PR - it's just going to p!ss people off. The whole good vibe that Krueger tried to create earlier has gone with that. I think the whole idea from now on is to keep players happy, which they've fallen at the first hurdle at!

How come none of these f**kers wanted to leave last season?? Why the mass exodus now after such a successful season. Must be something seriously wrong at the top level for all this to be happening. I can't understand anyone who takes any positives out of how the club has handled these sales. Some are even looking forward to next season!! F**k me we are going down and I've been stupid enough to renew (after the early bird discount because I was waiting to see what was going on) season tickets because I believed once Koeman was appointed and we were told that we are not a selling club that the ship was in safe hands. It clearly isn't and selling all our youth and L1 players who have played together for so long is utter madness. They cannot be replaced in such a short time. What a f***ng shambles.

He's another fu (king MERCENARY trying to get his way to a big pay day.

Prats on here supporting him, what the f*ck do you actually want? Him to leave?

These rats who have jumped ship deserve as much abuse as possible when we meet them next season

You don't think Morgan is a tad unhappy then Whitey? Maybe it's a phony account, is that what you're saying?

No, I just don't read too much into a couple of words written with one finger under unknown circumstances. A large part of communication is not in what is actually written and sometimes you can overanalyse.

What do we owe him? SO you want us to sell Schneiderlin?

We have 2 options don't we. Get some more cash in for him or keep him and watch him drop in value, get demotivated and end up on the bench running down an expensive contract. This Club should stand up to the players rubbish only works before a precident has been set with the rest of the first team stars. We can't expect MS to just hang around on the off chance we replace 5 quality first team players on a like for like basis can we? He's just broken into the France first team setup and is currently at a club with a squad fit for a relegation scrap.

Good call, looks like that's what has happened. F**k knows how all this will pan out though.

Kreuger came out and said they were staying to make Morgan look the bad guy. Morgan and agent were at st marys today not happy then an hour later than interview. All its done for me is for Ralph not to appear the bad guy and for Morgan to take the fall.

Ralph started this Domino effect for one reason or another... total mess we are a laughing stock.

The club really can't win can they? if they put their foot down they are being unfair to the player. If they let the player go they are incompetent. WTF are they supposed to do?

The club really can't win can they? if they put their foot down they are being unfair to the player. If they let the player go they are incompetent. WTF are they supposed to do?

the club should not have allowed it to get to this, never has a club been in such a mess in the prem outside of leeds united or portsmouth