Morgan tweet - wow

whelk

The club really can't win can they? if they put their foot down they are being unfair to the player. If they let the player go they are incompetent. WTF are they supposed to do?

They can't win now because they set the original precedent. They should have been firm from the start IMO.

We have 2 options don't we. Get some more cash in for him or keep him and watch him drop in value, get demotivated and end up on the bench running down an expensive contract. This Club should stand up to the players rubbish only works before a precident has been set with the rest of the first team stars. We can't expect MS to just hang around on the off chance we replace 5 quality first team players on a like for like basis can we? He's just broken into the France first team setup and is currently at a club with a squad fit for a relegation scrap.
So what do we owe Schneiderlin? Do you want us to sell him?

Hardly surprised, Morgan was always going to strain saints resolve to keep him with a public attack, no doubt followed by a transfer request. I have no sympathy for Morgan, acting with zero care for damage to club he's trying to inflict. Saints have been good to him and he doesn't have right to walk away at his choosing. Stay strong saints, as you should have before others such as shaw and chambers forced their way out.

"Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will be in our line-up as we move into next season," Krueger told BBC Radio Solent. "They will not be sold."

Only part worth anything.

Compromise... only worked out in last 24 hours.

Probably a good idea to have told Morgan first. Now even that is in doubt.

We have 2 options don't we. Get some more cash in for him or keep him and watch him drop in value, get demotivated and end up on the bench running down an expensive contract and? we would pay him anyway. This Club should stand up to the players rubbish only works before a precident has been set with the rest of the first team stars. We can't expect MS to just hang around on the off chance we replace 5 quality first team players on a like for like basis can we? yes, of course we can He's just broken into the France first team setup and is currently at a club with a squad fit for a relegation scrap. Sorry, butthe club comes first not an individual prima donna - he should be very careful over his next move or it could be the end of his international adventures

He is under contract to us - it really is as simple as that.

The club really can't win can they? if they put their foot down they are being unfair to the player. If they let the player go they are incompetent. WTF are they supposed to do?

they started the domino though.... why didn't they bring two in quick and show our intent before alloing the two teenagers to go for 48m which we aren't top 4 and that could massively boost our squad.

They've handled it all wrong and are now trying to fire fight a forest fire with a hose pipe.

Poor from both the club & the player to be honest

Club/Player communication is obviously poor

Player Professionalism is Obviously poor

A **** situation for the whole of SFC.

The bored need to take responsibility for setting a president that they've since gone back on.

Fans need to understand, clearly, that the power is with the players.

This shows how ****ing **** modern football is.

This is where Ralph sinks or swims

Ralph is already fish food.

Utter insanity to make bull**** promises knowing players weren't on board. There'll be days more crisis PR coming our way. Utter utter amateurs.

And to be honest if anyone has earned a move of the 6/7 its Schneiderlin. A ridiculous place to draw a line in the sand.

We're fu**ed.

They can't win now because they set the original precedent. They should have been firm from the start IMO.

So they shouldn't be firm now? You think the damage is done and they should let everyone else leave because they have let others leave?

It's weird how the posters who have been most upset about the player sales now seem to think we should let Morgan walk because we already let some other leave?

I reckon the club have pulled the plug at the last min on a sale of morgan due to the monumental amount of crap they are getting from all directions and decided to take a stance.........and morgan first heard about it the same time we did

Wrong Morgan was at the stadium today

So they shouldn't be firm now? You think the damage is done and they should let everyone else leave because they have let others leave?

It's weird how the posters who have been most upset about the player sales now seem to think we should let Morgan walk because we already let some other leave?

if anything, you are weird for not seeing that is it an absolute mess, depsite what fans say on here and how they say it

So what do we owe Schneiderlin? Do you want us to sell him?

We owe him the respect he's shown us in 6 years of unwavering service from bottom of League 1 to 8th in the prem. The club can't match his ambition so he leaves. No, I don't want him to leave but we don't always get what we want. Put it this way, if I worked for a company for 6 years helping it to build up from a lowly base then watched poor boardroom management come in and sell a huge amount of talent around me, I'd start taking those calls from recruitment agents.

I reckon the club have pulled the plug at the last min on a sale of morgan due to the monumental amount of crap they are getting from all directions and decided to take a stance.........and morgan first heard about it the same time we did

Agree. It seems very strange that you get "he can go for £27m", news outlets reporting that he is going, that he and JRod combined are £35m or £50m. Seems all very specific. I suspect that Les Reed has been usurped and the sale that he probably sanctioned has been pulled by those on high.

It's hard for the club to be firm now when you consider they let Shaw, Lallana, Lovren and Chambers all get their own way.

I think it is pretty hypocritical of the club to say we don't want players here who don't want to be here and then to refuse to let these two have their move. Especially because my strong suspicion is we were going to let them move until we saw the fallout from the chambers sale. I never said we should let morgan leave. I can just see why he is annoyed about it.

they started the domino though.... why didn't they bring two in quick and show our intent before alloing the two teenagers to go for 48m which we aren't top 4 and that could massively boost our squad.

They've handled it all wrong and are now trying to fire fight a forest fire with a hose pipe.

So what they should just let the fire burn?

The club has to lay down a marker somewhere. I'm sure it sucks for Morgan and his dream move to spurs but just because we've let players go already no reason to just let the rest leave.

What a **** situation.

But anyone feeling sorry for Morgan not getting his move is a mentalist. You sound like battered wives saying you deserved the last punch.

He signed a contract. With his name. The same name on his bank account. I couldn't give a **** that his 'friends' have all left.

We owe him the respect he's shown us in 6 years of unwavering service from bottom of League 1 to 8th in the prem. The club can't match his ambition so he leaves. No, I don't want him to leave but we don't always get what we want. Put it this way, if I worked for a company for 6 years helping it to build up from a lowly base then watched poor boardroom management come in and sell a huge amount of talent around me, I'd start taking those calls from recruitment agents.

Bôllox. We can and do match his ambition, hence why he was happy enough to sign a 4 year contract. Don't start trying to bring out the ambition shït. It's a very weak argument.

An outburst on Twitter from his personal account.

Yep but it's clear that he's done everything else behind the scenes and in the right way. We've left him no option.

He's been here 6 years ffs, and we're denying him the chance to play at the top level and triple (or more) his wages. No sympathy with Lovren etc, but this is shoddy on our part.

Bôllox. We can and do match his ambition, hence why he was happy enough to sign a 4 year contract. Don't start trying to bring out the ambition shït. It's a very weak argument.

Do you think Morgan would look out of place in the latter stages of the Champions League? If so, we fundamentally disagree.

So you think they should sell Morgan yes or no?

no, I will also add that we should never have been incompetent to a level to make us an absolute mess

you are asking these questions in a black or white and with no context of the whole summer, sort of way

Why has Ross barkley not on the verge of a strike as he rejects city and signs a new contract at everton?

It's hard for the club to be firm now when you consider they let Shaw, Lallana, Lovren and Chambers all get their own way.

Yeah it'll be hard to slam the floodgates shut after leaving them open so long. Better than leaving them open and the good ship saints sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

I think it is pretty hypocritical of the club to say we don't want players here who don't want to be here and then to refuse to let these two have their move. Especially because my strong suspicion is we were going to let them move until we saw the fallout from the chambers sale. I never said we should let morgan leave. I can just see why he is annoyed about it.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care if the club are being c unts to Morgan we've sold enough players time to put the foot down.

Do you want Morgan sold yes or No?

Yep but it's clear that he's done everything else behind the scenes and in the right way. We've left him no option.

He's been here 6 years ffs, and we're denying him the chance to play at the top level and triple (or more) his wages. No sympathy with Lovren etc, but this is shoddy on our part.

He's denied himself a move (which may still happen anyway) by signing a contract extension last year. And at the top-level? We're talking Tottenham here.

Edited by Donatello

So you do think we should sell Schneiderlin, fair enough.

Why is he not getting respect? He's got a well paid contract that he was happy to sign and has the opportunity to grow and develop his career with the club - he's done as well out of the club as the club has done out of him. If the club and him reach an agreement for his sale then fine, if they don't he should get on with the job he s contracted to do.

So what they should just let the fire burn?

The club has to lay down a marker somewhere. I'm sure it sucks for Morgan and his dream move to spurs but just because we've let players go already no reason to just let the rest leave.

might aswell now they've acted too late we are in the ****e

Do you think Morgan would look out of place in the latter stages of the Champions League? If so, we fundamentally disagree.

Sorry, but I don't give two hoots about the CL and whether our players think that that is their natural place to be. If he thought that, then he shouldn't have signed that contract. Life's a ***** sometimes, but you have to live by the decisions and actions you make.

Arsenal still interesting in Morgan

Morgan feels he has served his time since he has been here for 6 years

Talks were held about morgan leaving and the club have since changed their stance

Morgans agent believes the club are playing a game in order to get more money.

expect more from morgan in the next 48 hours

club/fans should be worried as morgan is the last sort that would cause trouble, something is wrong at the club

one hell of a mess at the club.

these players have had serious interest in them in the last 12-18 months yet none have been so vocal in wanting to leave. Needs to ask why

the interest this summer is not new

4645403225_6a00d83452532269e2017ee7dca07a970d_250wi_xlarge.gif