Pelle

Aziz Yebda

Yes I am a man, I am not gay, never kissed a man but I have screwed over 100 different women. I just think he's a good player that oozes class. Basically, he could and would look good and shine at any top European clubs, and I am happy he is with us.

Yes I am a man, I am not gay, never kissed a man but I have screwed over 100 different women. I just think he's a good player that oozes class. Basically, he could and would look good and shine at any top European clubs, and I am happy he is with us.

Are you Saint_Charlie's non-evil twin?

After registering on this forum earlier in the summer, my observations were of a forum dominated by half a dozen mongs, who quite obviously have nothing else to do with their life's but sit and wait for the next thread. After last weeks inept Team display Pelle took the wrath, from the same mongs. Trust in Ronald Koemans judgement, twelve goals to equal Lamberts efforts is all we should expect from Pelle, and for those who have nothing else's to do but bed wet after a bad display, remember, its a Team game.

Four games. Just remember that.

It is way to early to give Pelle hero status but it was even more crazy writing him off after a couple of games. The signs look good but it is a long hard season. One thing I am sure of though - Ronald K knows his football.

After registering on this forum earlier in the summer, my observations were of a forum dominated by half a dozen mongs, who quite obviously have nothing else to do with their life's but sit and wait for the next thread. After last weeks inept Team display Pelle took the wrath, from the same mongs. Trust in Ronald Koemans judgement, twelve goals to equal Lamberts efforts is all we should expect from Pelle, and for those who have nothing else's to do but bed wet after a bad display, remember, its a Team game.

Pelle was rubbish last week. Was cracking this week though and I'm made up for him.

His finish today was actually superb... Left footed half volley into the roof of the net... Did very well to bury it as those kind of chances often end in row Z. Had a perfectly good goal disallowed too.

Will score a few this year =]

I thought it looked a bit "weak foot ropey swinger" actually, but a goal's a goal.

I thought it looked a bit "weak foot ropey swinger" actually, but a goal's a goal.

Nonsense - was right behind the goal. Steered the ball without lashing or swinging at it, even as it stood up. Composed finish when many of our players have failed to take chances like that in the past. By contrast, Long should have done much better with the chance that was slid across goal.

One of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen on this forum......including the worst of my own ..........

i have a huge willy BTW. ;)

It's incredible what some people will **** when they've got their beer goggles on.

Seems a more appropriate place for this post. From the Tadić thread:

saintsforlife7

I came up with something similar for Pelle:

Ohh Graziano

Italiano

From Feyenoord

Brought him to the club for the centre forward role

Give him half a chance and he'll stick it in the goal

Ohh Graziano...

Follow up:

The slightest of changes. Only to the 4th line. Tune works and should be sung. At a minimum it's miles better than: do do do do Graziano

Ohh Graziano

Italiano

From Feyenoord

Now he's at Southampton watch St Mary's rock and roll.

Ohh Graziano...

Not bad for a man with a twiglet.

Respect :(

Not bad for a man with a twiglet.

Respect :lol:

Seems a more appropriate place for this post. From the Tadić thread:

saintsforlife7

I came up with something similar for Pelle:

Ohh Graziano

Italiano

From Feyenoord

Brought him to the club for the centre forward role

Ohh Graziano...

Follow up:

The slightest of changes. Only to the 4th line. Tune works and should be sung. At a minimum it's miles better than: do do do do Graziano

Ohh Graziano

Italiano

From Feyenoord

Now he's at Southampton watch St Mary's rock and roll.

Ohh Graziano...

Or...

When the ball hits the net it's not Shearer or Becks, Graziano...

or

When the ball's in the goal, it's not Shearer or Cole, Graziano...

Do whatever with the other two player names but it works.

Pelle is 100/1 to be top goalscorer with Paddy power. Each way gives 1/4 odds for a top four place. Last season 17 goals came 4th and J-Rod bagged 15.

£15 ew gives a return of £1905 - worth a tumble.

Good tip - well worth imo. That said I reckon Saints goals will be more spread around the team this season compared with last.

• 2 weeks later...

From the Inside Flap

End of 2013, Graziano Pellè reported to Voetbal International with the idea to put a book out because he usually does not have time to answer all the questions from all his fans; as a footballer, Feyenoord required him to be professional.

Indeed, in book form, everyone could email questions to the wildly popular Italian. He answered them all, often surprisingly frank, and talking endlessly. Including on his relationship with Louis van Gaal, his childhood, his famous hairstyle, his greatest fears, his greatest dreams, his emotions and his former girlfriends. He even shares his first sexual experiences with readers ....

About childhood sweethearts, "I was mostly a playboy, but one who barked but never bite, I was good with women, flirting like crazy, had chances sat too. do, but it remained chatting I was a bit like I was back as a striker:. hassle, but never score. " ...

On Louis van Gaal: "Occasionally I was mad with him, he kept talking morning I had two hours of English lessons first and then I got another hour and a half Louis over me I understand that people find him arrogant.. , he also comes across, but for his players, he was very good. "