• Davis, S
    • Cork
    • Long
    • Tadic
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Wanyama
    • Mayuka

Not likely to be back from the game for a while!

What a game. The funny thing is i thought sunderland looked quite good in the first half. Obviously they didn't look great after the 5th+ went in.

Davis was back to his excellent form today, linked up superbly with long and pelle and would have been a cert for motm had he not been subbed around the hour mark. Long was great for me today. Wins everyth8ng in the air and is the perfect foil for pelle imho. Just needs a goal and all will be rosy.

Pelle? Long may this form continue. Top game from the big man. Bargain.

morgan was superb today. After big vic came on morgan played at walking pace and was still miles better than anything sunderland could muster.

Tight call for motm but for me tadic just shades it. He is just so silky. Always demands the ball, great vision and touch. He linked up really well on the left with bertrand (who was excellent again today) and didn't stop running for 90+.

Brilliant day all round. Off on the lash now!

Oh my days not a lot to say about that , first 29 mins I was expecting a draw at best ! The boy has asked if we can stop at the pub on the way home to celebrate I think I may oblige him! (We'll lose to Stoke next week btw)

Not likely to be back from the game for a while!

What a game. The funny thing is i thought sunderland looked quite good in the first half. Obviously they didn't look great after the 5th+ went in.

Davis was back to his excellent form today, linked up superbly with long and pelle and would have been a cert for motm had he not been subbed around the hour mark. Long was great for me today. Wins everyth8ng in the air and is the perfect foil for pelle imho. Just needs a goal and all will be rosy.

Pelle? Long may this form continue. Top game from the big man. Bargain.

morgan was superb today. After big vic came on morgan played at walking pace and was still miles better than anything sunderland could muster.

Tight call for motm but for me tadic just shades it. He is just so silky. Always demands the ball, great vision and touch. He linked up really well on the left with bertrand (who was excellent again today) and didn't stop running for 90+.

Brilliant day all round. Off on the lash now!

Nice to see some praise for Long. I thought he had a good game but the people sitting around me were looking for every opportunity to slag him off. Why do some people need to have a whipping boy all the time? If they can't see that his main job isn't to score goals (though that would, admittedly, be nice) but to draw defenders and generally bustle about upsetting the opposition. The amount of headers he wins is astonishing for a not particularly tall player.

errr....wow? I.Was.There.

I thought Sunderland started pretty well, we just had more quality up front and took our chances.

After the 3/4th they just fell apart though. As good as that was, you will never see a PL team defending like that again! Shambles!

but who cares, we well and truly took advantage of it! Not sure what more you can say.....just a master-class in clinical play, something we didn't do so well last year.

Awesome. Cant really pick a man of the match. Pelle or Tadic or Clyne? Tadic's pass for Corks goal was brilliant. The second half was so easy everyone looked top drawer. Special mention to Davis though, thought he had a great game.

The penalty decision? Had a crap stream, but I thought the sunderland player had already sent the ball wide before Forster took him down. Probably a penalty then, but not a red card. Irrelevant anyway!

Awesome. Cant really pick a man of the match. Pelle or Tadic or Clyne? Tadic's pass for Corks goal was brilliant. The second half was so easy everyone looked top drawer. Special mention to Davis though, thought he had a great game.

The penalty decision? Had a crap stream, but I thought the sunderland player had already sent the ball wide before Forster took him down. Probably a penalty then, but not a red card. Irrelevant anyway!

Think it was davis who crossed for cork. Tadic came inside and threaded the ball through to davis..

Wow, it looked like we could score every time we attacked, and at times in the second half we actually did!

Tadic must surely have broken some sort of record for assists, no?

:D:D:D

He's Beaten Adam Lallana's Assist tally for goals in the 2013/14 season....

First twenty minutes we were two up and Sunderland were slightly the better side, we got to half time three up. Second half well what happened we scored five and it could have been more. Can't decide between Pelle two goals, Tadic five assists Cork his goal and general contribution for my man of the match. Meltdown, we were that hot today we have melted, have to give the Sunderland supporter's some credit for the way they kept singing.

Wow, that's a game I won't forget for a long time!! An absolute joy to watch.

Ten shots on target = 8 goals. I can't ever remember us being so clinical. Tadic is clear man of the match after 6(?!) assists and a goal.

I don't think it could have been a more perfect day what with 'the ex' losing 4-1 and Pompey losing.

Such credit goes to everyone involved with the club.