• Davis, S
    • Cork
    • Long
    • Tadic
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Wanyama
    • Mayuka

Oh my days! If there was one bit that pleased me most it was that we sought to score right to the very last. Didn't take the foot off their throat for a moment.

I'd also like to give a mention to Morgan again. Whilst Tadic was MOM in my opinion, Morgan is playing at another level right now. I'm going to cherish this season as he can (and will) play for the very best sides in European football...so long as they meet our vluation of course. We must be talking £50m by now, surely?! :-)

I'd also like to give a mention to Morgan again. Whilst Tadic was MOM in my opinion, Morgan is playing at another level right now. I'm going to cherish this season as he can (and will) play for the very best sides in European football

Sadly true, although you never know....he MIGHT stay with us if we exceed all expectations this season....

Hey Gus, have we 'kept up' yet?...

Fair play to their travelling supporters, they are owed a massive apology by their manager, and their team who under pressure from a very good side, surrendered with NO fight.

I can't recall seeing a team give up like that.

Take nothing from our excellent performance, but professionals shouldn't look that badly organised, and like they don't actually care.

Great result. Listening on the radio the opening exchanges sounded all Sunderland but we just smashed them second half. Corky scoring again the guys becoming a goal machine.

Slightly annoyed as I promised my son a saints game this month he had a choice of today or Stoke next week he plumped for the Stoke game......:mcinnes:

As I said earlier, big slice of humble pie for me please.

Tadic is Barca/Real quality player, he really is that good... he'd just slot in seamlessly into one of those teams. For £10m, incredible. How many assists now?

It could have been different, couldn't it pal.

Oh my days! If there was one bit that pleased me most it was that we sought to score right to the very last. Didn't take the foot off their throat for a moment.

I'd also like to give a mention to Morgan again. Whilst Tadic was MOM in my opinion, Morgan is playing at another level right now. I'm going to cherish this season as he can (and will) play for the very best sides in European football...so long as they meet our vluation of course. We must be talking £50m by now, surely?! :-)

I agree Morgan was awesome today involved in everything so happy we didn't let him go.