• Cork
    • Long
    • Tadic
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Wanyama
    • Mayuka

Brilliant performance from everyone.

Even if the ref had given a penalty for Forster, it could not have been a red, despite how the monkey headed one will try and spin it, as the ball was almost out for a goal kick by the time they collided.

Tadic and Pelle are incredible players, but my conspiracy theory head says that Pelle won't get his hat-trick ( like Oestenstaad against Man U) even though the ball was going in on it's own before the comedy clearance.

Difficult in someways to comprehend what I just watched, we were meant to be relegation fodder this season but we've pushed on spectacularly. Never thought I'd ever see us win a match by that kind of scoreline, especially in the Premier League.

My Dad passed away last Saturday, hope he had a good view of that, he'd have loved it!

Cheers to you mate. Mine a year ago - this result would probably have finished him off anyway! Best wishes and contact the club soon if you want a picture/eulogy in the nearest game to 1st November.

I mean in the programme...

Edited by tpbury
I mean in the programme...

MOTD had better not F8ck us over on the running order tonight. Have a nasty feeling they'll think the Palace game is more interesting... :hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt:

Just thinking that myself Guan 2.0, that has to be a premiership scoring record for Saints, question is though could it be an all time record in the top flight for Saints, someone give Duncan a shout on this one.