Arsenal vs Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

Right I've just made the changes to my prem fantasy team and removed pelle and tadic. Sorry everyone I knew putting them in a couple of weeks ago was a bad move. Hope normal service is resumed asap.

Haha, I have had them in all season, and it has served me well until recently. Seriously considering moving them on out .....

We need something from this game. A point at least. A win would be a massive bonus.

I dread to think that we could come away from 4 games (after UTD at home) with 1 point. We cannot let that happen.

That is what I predicted. I think more importantly is getting points from a few winnable games after this run. We need if possible to be inside the 30's by the end of January.

That is what I predicted. I think more importantly is getting points from a few winnable games after this run. We need if possible to be inside the 30's by the end of January.

Pure comedy gold.

You is so funny. How do you do it?

I havent been convinced from our last 3 performances and seriously think we are seeing a dip in our form....i'm not complaining...i think it was inevitable. If we get a point tonight i will be very pleased...do i expect anything from tonights game? no unfortunately i do not. C'mon Saints please prove me wrong!

I havent been convinced from our last 3 performances and seriously think we are seeing a dip in our form....i'm not complaining...i think it was inevitable. If we get a point tonight i will be very pleased...do i expect anything from tonights game? no unfortunately i do not. C'mon Saints please prove me wrong!

Seconded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

totally agree

I think arsenal will win by 2 or more goals

we will score I think but we will miss a couple of good chances

3-1 to arsenal

they will be far too strong for us

Edited by Batman

Ha. The gods will be smiling on us!

I'm taking one for the team as well ....... seen 3 games this season in our haunt in Dubai .... Liverpool, Spurs and Man City .... lost all 3 :blush: :(, so tonight I'm staying at home and try to watch it on a dodgy stream.

Also game ending at 0200 local and I have to get up at 0530 and can't have a drink has a bit to do with it as well. ;)

I'm not usually pessimistic but don't have a good feeling about this one.

We've lost our spark and, with other recent results, this is a match where Arsenal must get a win if they aren't going to lose ground, so they'll be up for it like City were on Sunday.

It's now becoming an important issue for "big" clubs to put the upstarts in their place.

I agree, I thought we would beat Villa though. But the loss to Man City and cannot see us getting anything tonight, means that Man U is a big game. I fear 1 point from 4 going which means going into Burnley the highest we will be is 4th and only a couple of points from 7th! So beating Burnley is a must, then an Everton at St Mary's. 6 points from these 2 and a cup win and things will look bright again. :)

Of course a win tonight and Monday, I would be as happy as a pig in ****!

Arsenal team looks weak - for them. No Giroud, Flamini's playing, no Sczenzny. No idea how good their second keeper is though - hopefully as good as ours!

Our first XI is great, bench is weak - a recurring theme for us.

High time Koeman banned earplugs and headphones once the players arrive at a ground. How the hell can they get the feel of the Stadium where they are to play if not all their senses are tuned in.

Last season I noted Boruc had his earphones plugged in till the whistle blew for kick off. We all know the effect of how he played sometimes, how he was czaught out in the opening minutes one time. So get those f ookin' Earplugs, earphones off.

#WEMARCHON

High time Koeman banned earplugs and headphones once the players arrive at a ground. How the hell can they get the feel of the Stadium where they are to play if not all their senses are tuned in.

Last season I noted Boruc had his earphones plugged in till the whistle blew for kick off. We all know the effect of how he played sometimes, how he was czaught out in the opening minutes one time. So get those f ookin' Earplugs, earphones off.

#WEMARCHON

Koeman has been telling them this for ages, but they just don't listen.

#WEMARCHON

WTF am I reading here?

Anyone (other than Art) know?

Had a sneaking suspicion Koeman was going to play Targett and push Bertrand up to replace Mane to get more quality into the box for Pelle tonight, and also give a bit of extra cover Mane or Tadic wouldn't provide, but not so it seems.

I will not put BT sport on until about 1 min before kick off.

Robbie Savage giving his opinion on everything is awful

I really can't fathom why BBC and BT don't sort their pundits out and hold them accountable for what they are doing. Surely they should be embarrassed by what a great job Monday night football does and aim to equal if not better that, not recruit the dullest most cliche centric group of players to of played the game.

Win or lose the team is right. Koeman makes the right decisions. Mane left the midfield and defence especially rb seriously exposed on Sunday and I gp seems to compliment sl better than mane.

At long last Jack Cork gets another game!

About time too... Too a good a player to be on the bench all the time...

This is probably our best team IMO. Controversial I know but I think is at least as good as MS and better than SD . Yes cork can play that more advanced role if required...

Against City we were woeful with the ball and Jack Cork misplaces a pass about twice a season....

Edited by captainchris

WTF am I reading here?

Had a sneaking suspicion Koeman was going to play Targett and push Bertrand up to replace Mane to get more quality into the box for Pelle tonight, and also give a bit of extra cover Mane or Tadic wouldn't provide, but not so it seems.

If Tadic has another poor game will he be dropped for Man U? One would doubt it but hell he doesn't deserve a place right now...

WTF am I reading here?

Actually, in the system we play with our overlapping fullbacks, Bertrand ends up getting more crosses in than the attacking wide man I think. If he played further up, he'd be getting less crosses in because Targett would be doing the overlapping into the good positions.

If Tadic has another poor game will he be dropped for Man U? One would doubt it but hell he doesn't deserve a place right now...

In favour of who? It's not like Mane's been any better. I think Tadic has actually done okay in the last few games, it's just his crossing that's turned ****. His general play has still been alright.

I reckon he's p i ssed off for the poor showing of voting in Player of the Month. Not been the same since he was nominated and overlooked.