Pellè to Barcelona

Pamplemousse

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barcelona-quiere-fichar-altura-4059709

Article is in Spanish, but the jist of the article is that Barcelona want to sign a tall striker, and Pelle is mentioned as one of the options Barcelona are looking at.

If they do sign a tall striker than Dzeko or Llorente seem the most likely options but in the event they DO bid for Pelle, how much is he worth?

Article is in Spanish, but the jist of the article is that Barcelona want to sign a tall striker, and Pelle is mentioned as one of the options Barcelona are looking at.

If they do sign a tall striker than Dzeko or Llorente seem the most likely options but in the event they DO bid for Pelle, how much is he worth?

Barcelona is under a transfer embargo this summer.

1 million euros

Pelle a striker? Blimey and tall as well. Cripes that's news

If Pelle goes to Barcelona I will eat my hat! Possibly the most laughable transfer rumour since the summer we wasted talking about Oliver Bierhoff coming to saints!

no this is the most laughable by far, anyway we were very close to bierhoff but could not agree personal terms

I've just figured it out! Sir Ronald secretly started this rumour to give Pelle's sagging confidence a huge boost.

It all makes sense now. The man's a genius (RK).

Signing Pelle is a normal Koeman pre-contract condition :(

I had a quick check of the date; 1st April is not till Wednesday, today's only Monday!!

I don't see why they would bother with a big tall striker, they tried with Ibrahimovic who is the most gifted tall striker in the world and that failed.

They would stick with Neymar, Suarez and Messi in 99.99% of situations =/

I imagine that he would be a target man to knock the ball down for Messi, Neymar etc to run onto the knock downs.

I keep seeing Barca being linked with players they are supposed to be signing this summer (Glen Johnson being another), Either the media have forgotten or they just need to tell lies to sell stories but Barca CANNOT sign anyone!

He is starting tomorrow vs England :thumbup: Tho the Italy team generally looks a bit Italia B to me:

Buffon, Ranocchia, Bonucci, Chiellini, Florenzi, Parolo, Valdifiori, Soriano, Darmian, Pelle, Eder

I've not heard of half them bros!

He is starting tomorrow vs England :thumbup: Tho the Italy team generally looks a bit Italia B to me:

Buffon, Ranocchia, Bonucci, Chiellini, Florenzi, Parolo, Valdifiori, Soriano, Darmian, Pelle, Eder

wait till you see the england side

Half? The only one I've heard of is Buffoon. If I didn't know better I would have guessed the other 10 were wines.