Summer Transfer Window 2015

Donatello

Delph deserves to be truly ripped to shreds by the Villa fans. What a total jerk, embarrassing as hell for him. But he won't care, $$$$$$$$$$$$

Sadly I'm not sure he'll even be good enough to get on City's team bus for Villa game, let alone having a run out.

I thought Lallana was bad when he left, but the manner with which Delph has left Villa really takes the top prize.

If he had just left in the first place then they might have shrugged and moved on. But to have said he was staying loyal, soak up the adulation all week for being a hero and turning his back on the money, and THEN turn around and leave anyway. What a truly messed up bloke.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/592006/Southampton-Ron-Vlaar-Aston-Villa-Transfer-Lazio-Injury-Concerns

We're favourites to sign Blast avoiding to the express. I really hour we don't sign him, overrated and injury prone.

If we sign Ron Vlaar - big if - then my hunch would be that the club rate either Stephens or Turnbull, or both, enough to think they aren't far away from becoming regular starters. If that was the case, you could understand a decision to sign Vlaar on a free for the short term, and not VVD for £8-12m for the longer term.

The difference between us and Villa is that over the last couple of summers not only have we been able to bring in quality replacements, we've still had decent players left at the club. Feel a bit sorry for them, fans must be raging right now.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The difference between us and Villa is that over the last couple of summers not only have we been able to bring in quality replacements, we've still had decent players left at the club. Feel a bit sorry for them, fans must be raging right now.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The real question Villa fans should be asking is why did Delph have such a low release fee. Benteke's was perfectly reasonable--if not a bit too high.

HUGHES ON YARMELENKO INTEREST

Stoke manager Mark Hughes has suggested the Potters are interested in signing Ukraine international Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev.

"He's the level of player we would like to bring in if we can," Hughes is quoted as saying by the Daily Mail.

"We've missed out on a couple of players we weren't able to get over the line. I'm still hopeful to be able to get a player of real top, top quality and if we can do that we will probably be done for the window.

"We've had conversations with a lot of people that have connections with good players and those conversations have taken place since the New Year."

Patrick Roberts is set to join #MCFC in a deal worth up to £11m. #FFC tried to keep him but I am told he handed in a transfer request.

Man City sorting out their home-grown quota I see. Shambles of a rule.

Man City, the absolute poster-club for producing young English talent.

But the rule says that in the 25 man squad you are allowed 17 non-hg. Can't see much point signing English players if they are never going to play, just so the quota can be filled. Would be cheaper for them to have less than 25.

But the rule says that in the 25 man squad you are allowed 17 non-hg. Can't see much point signing English players if they are never going to play, just so the quota can be filled. Would be cheaper for them to have less than 25.

Manchester City will probably go with a 21 person squad for Europe because they do not have any club trained players--unless a new one has qualified. Last year their only club trained player was Boyata and he is gone now.

Be interesting to see how he does and whether he even gets in their team at all.

Yeah, Bamford seems to have done the business wherever he's gone. He's certainly ready for a chance in the Prem - As you say, will he play for them?

I'm sure he will do.

So Newcastle have picked up Mitrovic will be interesting to see how he gets on, he is one I would have liked to see us pickup seems quality and not hugely over priced for a goal scorer although he could be the next Allback so who knows!

I think palace could be very decent this season, as could newcastle.

palace could build on what they achieved last season and start challenging for top 8 kind of positions.

Newcastle are always an odd one, but they seem to have bought quite highly sought after players - and manager - so could go either way. Wouldn't surprise me if they did ok, though

Villa I just don't know. On the one hand I think they've turned over the squad and had some good momentum end of last season, with couple players playing well, trouble is they've sold so many. The rumours of adebeyor coming to villa as a replacement for benteke I think would be disastrous. Really can't see him ever coming into the form he had for one or two seasons over the last 5-6 yrs.