Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

I haven't questioned Koeman once in his time here, but what is he watching?! The formation simply does not suit us.

Why haven't we changed it at half time? Tadic, Mane, Juanmi and Long on the bench. Yet we use Cuco and Targett as the focus of our width.

I literally cannot fathom it. Ridiculous.

Astonishing to see the same team and formation come out.

Yep. It seems that the only person who can't see that this formation isn't working is the one guy who can actually do something about it.

I hate to say it, but Koeman's team selections so far this season haven't filled me with any confidence.

Yep. It seems that the only person who can't see that this formation isn't working is the one guy who can actually do something about it.

I hate to say it, but Koeman's team selections so far this season haven't filled me with any confidence.

aha, about to make a change. tadic coming on, hopefully, a defender coming off

When the season started falling apart last year i seem to recall koeman couldnt see what was wrong. We persisted with Pelle up front every match by himself regardless of a poor spell of form he was going through. Again tonight he seems unable to see what is wrong and change it.

Nail on head.... Been concerned about this too.

If RK thinks we are one defensive signing away from his perfect squad god help us!!

Think the Saints board and management are totally complacent and we are heading for a very difficult if not catastrophic season if we are not careful. A creative midfielder and striker are a must aswell as VVD.

Been a very depressing start to the season so far.Lets hope we see a much better second half performance

I suspect there has been a falling out between Kruger/Reed and Koeman. I guess the former have not supported the latter in the transfer market the way he expected after Morgan was sold. It may well even be the likes of Juanmi and Cedric arent getting runs as some sort of protest from Koeman.

I would be really surprised if VVD signed. I reckon this is smoke and mirrors to the last day so they can claim they tried. And it makes you wonder about their committment to not sell Big Vic and Mane. I suspect the sharks will be circling again tomorrow morning.

That's about it. We got lucky last season. I said before the star of the season that unless we showed a bit of intent in the transfer market RK would be off. We are employing a risky strategy with the yoyo strategy in mind if we get relegated. 2003 WGS all over again....now where is Glenn Hoddle....?

It might not be the best time, but when Rodriguez is fit and back,to his best,assuming that happens,him and Pelle could be a very good partnership. Pelle, like Lambert, doesn't half know how to put his partner in. A couple of blinding passes and headed by Pelle, but JRod wasn't up to speed. Just sayin like.

This.