Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

Nadir

Guess you weren't at Swindon in the first year of League One then???

Seriously guys get a grip FFS! Yes it has been poor and I do question the tactics, but I am not writing off us as relegation fodder just yet.

Even for this site tonights thread is pretty ridiculous. I will be gutted if we go out, but on to Sunday and Norwich and we start again. We keep VW, we keep Mane and we bring in the extra couple of players (CB and creative midfielder) that we all agree we need.

Seriously guys get a grip FFS! Yes it has been poor and I do question the tactics, but I am not writing off us as relegation fodder just yet.

Even for this site tonights thread is pretty ridiculous. I will be gutted if we go out, but on to Sunday and Norwich and we start again. We keep VW, we keep Mane and we bring in the extra couple of players (CB and creative midfielder) that we all agree we need.

I hope you are right. Let's see, it's only a few days away.

Quote Originally Posted by saint michael View Post

I agree but I'm saying sooner or later this tactic is likely to catch up with us. Forming a strong team and strong team culture is not easy to maintain when you change as often as we are. Last year was exceptional but we still retained a lot of the group that had got us into the prem. This core group is now getting less. We should not expect to be able to do this every year

The core group you describe as getting us to the Premier League has decreased significantly in number, but that has been with another large group of better players who got us to 8th and 7th. Quote. Do you still believe this? You know who you are

Sensible comments not welcome.

So many ****ing tarts on here it's hard to know where to begin....