Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

I'm having money on RK walking before the end of the season. 50-1 is the best odds I've got so far. Most are offering 20-1.

I think it is pretty clear he is not happy, he was so ****ed off in the press conference yesterday. I think there is a good chance he will be gone before Christmas.

Seriously, whats going on ? We've only sold 2 players. We've bought 7. Why has the team fallen apart ?

It hasn't suddenly fallen apart it started half way through last season....

It's looking as Koeman has taken a lot of credit for the coaching that went on prior to him.....

Seriously, whats going on ? We've only sold 2 players. We've bought 7. Why has the team fallen apart ?

We need a really on form sriker buzzing with confidence, a creative midfielder and Cb. We also need an experienced leade in the middle of the pitch.

We have the money but we have not spent what is needed to move on. I would take 17th right now.

It hasn't suddenly fallen apart it started half way through last season....

It's looking as Koeman has taken a lot of credit for the coaching that went on prior to him.....

There is much merit in this reply. Take away Morgan from the poor second half of last season and things are looking decidedly dodgy.

Don't they only play with one up front and that player was a non event in the first game?

It's ok Van Dijk is on his way! That'll solve all our problems!

If he's watching this he won't come if he stays at Celtic at least he will still have the Europa league.

Edited by Toomer