Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

Saints are looking a pale imitation of last year. But we have not lost any attacking players only defensive players - it is our lack of any cutting edge up front is the real issue....hoofing it long to Pelle is not working.

Just can't understand the 5 at the back plus a defensive midfielder when we have to win.

This is a very poor showing so far and I don;t think we have not tested their keeper at all.

To where?

I'm yet to see evidence that he deserves any better than this. So far, the more he has had to respond to changes to what he was given at the beginning of last season, the worse we've become.

but we had our best finish after losing several key players last season

God this is depressing - where is the joy from last season and the smiles on the players faces seems very long gone sadly. The missus asks if I would look on an episode of orange is the new black with her - very temted to say yes - at least there is boobs there ; )

Rest Mane for Sunday. If we can't beat these jokers without him we aren't ready for Europe anyway.

Stek

Cedric Fonte Caulker Targett

Wanyama Romeu

Long Ramirez Rodriguez

Pelle

The Jokers are 1-0 at the moment!

God this is depressing - where is the joy from last season and the smiles on the players faces seems very long gone sadly. The missus asks if I would look on an episode of orange is the new black with her - very temted to say yes - at least there is boobs there ; )

Dunno, there's 11 tits out there at the moment...

FFS you are looking for grins are you? Couldn't move for them last season