Saints v West Ham Build Up - Game now Saturday 6th Feb 1730

St Chalet

I lost my wallet yesterday with my season ticket in, someone found it and msged me (on FB) but not going to get it back today unfortunately.

Anyone know the best thing to do for ticket today and if way I can avoid paying for reprint ticket for today ?

I lost my wallet yesterday with my season ticket in, someone found it and msged me (on FB) but not going to get it back today unfortunately.

Anyone know the best thing to do for ticket today and if way I can avoid paying for reprint ticket for today ?

Ticket office but I think you'll need to cough up a tenner or something like that

Heard a rumour he and Pelle are starting. Shame if so as I am old fashioned enough to believe you should not change a successful team. We look a much more coherent attacking force with Mane and Long leading the line imo.

Long was absolutely awful at Arsenal. Pelle been injured since Chelsea away and how good was he there?

The weather forecast is high winds and heavy rain.... Could play a big part in how the game pans out.

Who will it suit the most?

I can see some of the big lads playing to try and get a nut on a windswept high ball. Carroll for them and Pelle for us. I think we will win the midfield battle, but with plenty of rain, and Clattenburg with his hand on the red card, mistimed tackles could get the better of some. Hopefully not Big Vic.

Should be a cracking game. Looking forward to this one.

Heard a rumour he and Pelle are starting. Shame if so as I am old fashioned enough to believe you should not change a successful team. We look a much more coherent attacking force with Mane and Long leading the line imo.

We've changed our team every match on this successful run we're currently on.