Other Weekend Matches - 13th & 14th Feb

SuperSAINT

The bias of the commentators really makes me want Leicester to win.

Have to agree watching this earlier it was plainly obvious that the commentator was willing an Arsenal win and was so cock-a-hoop when Welbeck got the winner his voice cracked with emotion, disgraceful really, was gutted for Leicester but still hopeful they can hang on in there, would loathe and Arsenal title win after the way Wenger has behaved this season

I've never disliked an Arsenal team as much as this lot - so much so, that I actually want Pochettino's Spurs to finish above them, now that's some dislike!

Really ? I thought the boring Arsenal of the Don Howe era, the 1970's, and then under George Graham were amongst the most dislikeable sides of their eras,and althought its not a club I've ever particulary warmed to I always want them to beat Spurs.

As for the Norf London Yobbo's theres too much history to dislike withg that lot, even in recent times, Divsion 2 title race, Hoddle, Richards, Ruddock, rooking us with the Bale deal (although Lowe certainly shares some of the credit for that debacle), 'arry being their manager, all before the current isssues with Pochetino, and Levy. They are above the skates for hatred in our house.

I find myself fine with that anything that's upsets spurs is fine with me....

Definitely.