Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

So is boufal the "virtually done" or the "advanced" deal AR-10 alluded to?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

If AR-10 is a genuine ITK, he'll say "yes"

If AR-10 is a fake ITK, he'll say "yes"

All those years I watched Scooby Doo as a kid never went to waste... :)

20th June @ 9:53 am - "Saints are really pushing to tie Tadic down to a longer deal" (Monk)

11th Aug @ 2:30 am - "Another new contract extension signing later today." (Essruu)

11th Aug @ 8:39 am - "Fonte and Cedric likely, but not today." (Essruu)

11th Aug @ 9:04 am - "Which suggests Tadic. Thanks Essruu" (Donatello)

11th Aug @ 11:37 am - "Tadic on the front of the Saints mag this weekend..." (Saint_Ash)

11th Aug @ 1:14 pm - "What's better than Dusan Tadic with a ball at his feet? Dusan Tadic with a pen in his hand. Good times ahead." (Jack Schitt)

12th Aug @ 10:00 am - "We're delighted to announce playmaker Dusan Tadic has signed a new four year contract with #saintsfc" (Southampton Football Club)

I wonder if this Jack fella was a rocket scientist in a previous life....;)

Lol well played..he obviously reads this forum then? .from this the genuine ITK is Essruu then? (Sorry and Monk too) ?

No-one is actually ITK on our incoming transfers.

Nice to see this penny drop

So many on here are desperate for some exciting news - lets just face it no-one knows.... and we shouldn't encourage those attention seekers who speak in riddles about some possible maybe that might just happen - usually involving a player who plays somewhere in some position, but might now be looking to move - we will keep looking in hope though won't we!

K.Bill hasn't posted for a while, think his source was that Fran chap that moved to Everton?

We then have AR-10 who hasn't really said anything at all ever and Guan who relies on K.Bill whose source has left.

Monk has admitted he has no sources at the club anymore

Le-goddard is the only ITK left?

K.Bill hasn't posted for a while, think his source was that Fran chap that moved to Everton?

We then have AR-10 who hasn't really said anything at all ever and Guan who relies on K.Bill whose source has left.

Monk has admitted he has no sources at the club anymore

Le-goddard is the only ITK left?

Monks source was Fran Alonso, not k.billys

Really hope Adam Blackmore is wrong and we are also in for Stanciu. Looks a very good player and even with another signing with Jay going out on loan we need another attacker in.

Stanciu looks quality but I always figured it would be one or the other with Boufal (especially if we are sticking with the diamond).

It will surely be a striker next if Jay is heading out on loan.

Isn't Boufal injured? He's been out since May and still not training or has this changed?

According to the French press, he had an operation on his right cartilege at the end of last season. Expected to be in full training next month, but guess that means he won't contribute too much before the end of the year, if he comes to St Mary's.

According to the French press, he had an operation on his right cartilege at the end of last season. Expected to be in full training next month, but guess that means he won't contribute too much before the end of the year, if he comes to St Mary's.

Another Charlie George by sound of it

Then disappears to Afcon for 2 months.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keen on the Romanian, don't know anything about the other chap but if he's both crocked and a prima donna, I'm not so enthusiastic.

Ditto.

Latest from French press, Upped bid to €20m for Boufal

Only we could get into a bidding war and see the price go skywards for a player who is currently injured, and hoping to be back in training some time soon....

All this ITKers schitt. I take it at face value. I know that that is wrong, but I really can't believe that anyone is really that pathetic to worry about what pseudonyms on an anonymous forum think about their pseudonym.

Look no further than St.Charlie/Yuki/Slugger/9-3. Some people are just that...'unique'.

Nice to see this penny drop

So many on here are desperate for some exciting news - lets just face it no-one knows.... and we shouldn't encourage those attention seekers who speak in riddles about some possible maybe that might just happen - usually involving a player who plays somewhere in some position, but might now be looking to move - we will keep looking in hope though won't we!

Seriously, if you're not interested in gossip, ITK wannabes, unsubstantiated rumours or pure fantasy, why the f*** would you even bother coming on a fans forum site?? ?

Get French Football ‏@GFFN 47s48 seconds ago

Lille expected to accept Southampton's €20m + €5m bonus offer for Sofiane Boufal in the coming hours. Player has been offered a 5 year deal.

Looks like this one is getting close. Still hope we get Stanciu or a similar player as his injury and the AFCON mean it could be some way into the season before we see him at 100%. On the other hand, if his talent is as great as claimed, maybe we would not have had much chance of getting him if he had been fully fit.

Edited by Bewildered

Another Charlie George by sound of it

A young, talented but pretty inconsistent no.10 who's recovering from a nontrivial injury and coming to a brand new league and country.

What's not to like.

Then disappears to Afcon for 2 months.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keen on the Romanian, don't know anything about the other chap but if he's both crocked and a prima donna, I'm not so enthusiastic.

Unbelievable .... all we've heard on here for weeks is whingeing about lack of ambition and how Kat and Les are lining their own pockets with our transfer funds

..... now we've had news that a club record deal for a very highly rated player, is almost done .... and guess what !!! :facepalm:

Unbelievable .... all we've heard on here for weeks is whingeing about lack of ambition and how Kat and Les are lining their own pockets with our transfer funds

..... now we've had news that a club record deal for a very highly rated player, is almost done .... and guess what !!! :facepalm:

So yippee great stuff I am over the moon we are signing a current crocked player who disappears when we need him the most our squad is brimming with talent FFS

Is that what you wanted?

Personally I am bothered if it's just him if it's Stanciu as well then fine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Give it to Ron