Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

Dont know if it belongs here but cant be arsed with a new thread

England not much different (why would they be)

Rooney plodding around the middle of the pitch being shyte

edit - skrtl is a dirty bastard, sent off and he looks bemused as to why.

No it isn't the place, Europa League thread.

Yes, and I did to get a Serie A ticket. It was print at home. And they didn't check my ID at the ground, though there's plenty of evidence to suggest that's an anomaly.

Whether they allow people with English details to buy tickets for a European match... who knows? Logic says they won't.

I've just registered, when you try and buy Europa League tickets you get a pop up which loosely (!) translates as...

Add the three matches in the Group Stage of the Europa League with your subscription , it is an exclusive benefit for subscribers to the 2016/17 season. How to do this is very simple : Enter below the TDT your number , your date of birth and follow the instructions . Subscribers of First and Second Ring Green Ring will confirm its place ( or choose another one among those available ) and subscribers According to Red, Orange and According According Blue can purchase the mini - subscription for the Group Stage in any of activities available First Ring .

Then requires a Siamo Noi number, which appears to be their version of a membership? So got no further.

I've just registered, when you try and buy Europa League tickets you get a pop up which loosely (!) translates as...

Add the three matches in the Group Stage of the Europa League with your subscription , it is an exclusive benefit for subscribers to the 2016/17 season. How to do this is very simple : Enter below the TDT your number , your date of birth and follow the instructions . Subscribers of First and Second Ring Green Ring will confirm its place ( or choose another one among those available ) and subscribers According to Red, Orange and According According Blue can purchase the mini - subscription for the Group Stage in any of activities available First Ring .

Then requires a Siamo Noi number, which appears to be their version of a membership? So got no further.

Just been in on the Inter website to which I've registered and could have booked ticket for Be'er Sheva game if I wanted

Saints tickets arent on sale there yet, can buy Hapoel tickets now if you want

Having had another look I don't think that the registration was anything to do with buying tickets for games, more just signing up for a general online account. I have made a trial run for the Hapoel game at Inter and I got as far as making the payment. From this it would seem that the Italian restrictions are dependent on where you live if you're an Italian citizen. If you live in the region of the opposing team then you need a fan card.

These FAQs answer some questions:

http://www.inter.it/en/stadio/ticket-FAQs

Tickets can be bought online or at one of loads of ticket agencies which are shown on the map at the bottom of this page:

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

So whatever happens Valery is not available for any Europa League group match. Everyone else is available for selection.

We could add Valery if we remove someone from the A list during the season but, as things stand, he is ineligible to play in EL. Same goes for about half the scholars and for Gape and Gazza (season long loans) and Pied (omitted from A list due to injury). Not sure about the other two loaned out players (Gallagher and McCarthy) as it depends whether we include them on the B list (not yet published). We may well include McCarthy as his loan is not season long.

Edited by Over land and sea

Now that looks like an absolutely cracking away end!

Agreed, quite a funny location for the TV studio as well , plenty of fencing to hang flags from as well, and it looks like that is the usual segregated away section so whatever that normally holds you'd expect Saints to get. For people worried about tickets for this one it is important to remember that where Saints run an official trip this include a ticket as part of the package , with the number of people already booked independently for this you may find you can qualify for a ticket by waiting for packages to drop to season ticket holders with fewer away games.

Sparta Prague at home is on open general sale now and there are surprisingly loads of tickets available all around the ground, a lower than expected take up by season ticket holders. Especially high availability in the family area.

Agreed, quite a funny location for the TV studio as well , plenty of fencing to hang flags from as well, and it looks like that is the usual segregated away section so whatever that normally holds you'd expect Saints to get. For people worried about tickets for this one it is important to remember that where Saints run an official trip this include a ticket as part of the package , with the number of people already booked independently for this you may find you can qualify for a ticket by waiting for packages to drop to season ticket holders with fewer away games.

Sparta Prague at home is on open general sale now and there are surprisingly loads of tickets available all around the ground, a lower than expected take up by season ticket holders. Especially high availability in the family area.

Hardly surprising Family Centre sales poor with 8.05PM kick off on a school night, game will not finish until nearly 10PM

We could add Valery if we remove someone from the A list during the season but, as things stand, he is ineligible to play in EL. Same goes for about half the scholars and for Gape and Gazza (season long loans) and Pied (omitted from A list due to injury). Not sure about the other two loaned out players (Gallagher and McCarthy) as it depends whether we include them on the B list (not yet published). We may well include McCarthy as his loan is not season long.

Point with Valery though was that he has been around the first team (pre-season) and we could have added him to the A List but have (presumably deliberately) chosen to omit him. Loaned out players are expected of course, and Pied is out for the season.

Not sure you can use home attendance as a marker for away attendance. I'm not surprised that Hapoel and Sparta Prague aren't having the take up of Inter at home. They're not attractive clubs in the same way, and certainly won't attract the "floating" or "plastic" type fan that only goes to the big games.

On the other hand Sparta away many will see as easy to get too, a great city for a **** up and relatively cheap. For those reasons it's going to be hugely over subscribed, and personally i think it's telling they haven't yet announced ticket details.

I wonder if they're waiting on the sales for the Be'er Sheeva away game, then from there they'll release Sparta tickets based on those that travel to Israel as first priority.

My personal guess would be that we'll have somewhere in the region of 990 - 1600 official tickets at Sparta (based on other teams that have played there), and probably about 2000 - 3000 Saints fans in Prague (based on the amount of people that have claimed to have booked travel already).

Obviously that second number is based on anecdotal evidence, but i'd say that in the group of people i know about 100% have booked flights to Milan, about 70/80% booked flights to Prague and only about 20/30% to Israel.

It's also - i guess - worth noting that the group i know by and large travel to away games in this country, with only a few that don't bother more than once every few years (all of whom have booked flights to Milan already).

Hardly surprising Family Centre sales poor with 8.05PM kick off on a school night, game will not finish until nearly 10PM

From a purely selfish point of view, as a travelling fan (300 miles a game) who can flexi out of work early, I was hoping for 1 or 2 of the home games to be 6pm kick-offs! Obvs we will get better crowds/atmosphere with the 20-00 kick-offs, just a shame families/kids will find it harder to take advantage of the cheaper tickets and seeing some new teams/players. Hey-ho, another three late nights for the middle-class, non-singing, non-travelling fans to put up with ;).

Which can be self-fulfilling if ticket allocation is restricted to those who go to the most away games, primarily the younger, single male intent of having a 'good time'.

Our group in Denmark was about 50% women, and I can count the actual yobs I know of who were there in single figures. Though that still makes them about 1-2%.

Present company excepted, I was thinking about English football fans in general and their perceived reputation abroad.

Perceived is the right word. Plenty of my mates will be out on the **** and none will be looking for bother. The idea that that's what most will be looking for is just pure prejudice on your part to be honest and shows how misguided you are about our support and english support in general.

Perceived is the right word. Plenty of my mates will be out on the **** and none will be looking for bother. The idea that that's what most will be looking for is just pure prejudice on your part to be honest and shows how misguided you are about our support and english support in general.

Nothing to to with my views. Ask anybody abroad and they will tell without any justification you that English fans are troublemakers. It's also a common theme amongst the UK media.

Present company excepted, I was thinking about English football fans in general and their perceived reputation abroad.

Yeah, I know - the reality is rather different from the expectation, but you'd imagine that's not what the local police are going to go on.

Tell us more about how billy sharp is better than lambert and how Antonio will never ever make it in the prem

Cheers

Or how Long is our most creative player; Steklenberg is better than Forster; Charlie Austin isn't an aerial threat etc.

The9's a one-man wrecking ball of absolute c**p.

You do know what "perceived reputation" means, don't you?

I would assume that they're going to play safe. It's no skin off their noses to restrict our numbers and make their jobs easier.

how does it make the Italian old bills job easier by restricting our numbers?

all that will happen now is there will be hundreds of saints fans in with the locals,not really the best outcome for police to manage,surely its better to have the amount of tickets raised so we r all in one area.

only my opinion coz I'm going to be one of the saints in with the locals if I'm unable to get a ticket from sfc

all that will happen now is there will be hundreds of saints fans in with the locals,not really the best outcome for police to manage,surely its better to have the amount of tickets raised so we r all in one area.

only my opinion coz I'm going to be one of the saints in with the locals if I'm unable to get a ticket from sfc

I don't understand either. I can't even find where the Italian law applies to our own tickets although I suppose they may be able to make specific regulations.

That's assuming it's going to be easy to get tickets in the home end .

Two of our party of 8 are using this method but alarms bells are ringing with me. Why restrict the official allocation without enforcing strict Italians only in the home ends . As you say the easiest thing to do is give us a bigger allocation , therefore my guess is that they won't allow English credit/debit cards to buy home tickets , post to England or allow English address to buy these tickets .

They are either stupid , don't give a shiete or will enforce home fans only rigorously . I hope it's one of the first 2 but i have my doubts

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/14723900.Milan_ticket_warning_for_Saints_fans/

"Inter have confirmed that British fans turning up with tickets for any section other the away end will be refused entry.

They also dismissed suggestions there will be a 'neutral zone' in the stadium "

"A few have even discussed getting a friend who meets the ticket purchase criteria Saints have set buying a seat for them."

Oh, the horror. I don't know how these few even sleep at night.

http://m.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/14723900.Milan_ticket_warning_for_Saints_fans/

"Inter have confirmed that British fans turning up with tickets for any section other the away end will be refused entry.

They also dismissed suggestions there will be a 'neutral zone' in the stadium "

Well that article really helps Saints fans trying to go about things quietly to get a ticket sorted.

"A few have even discussed getting a friend who meets the ticket purchase criteria Saints have set buying a seat for them."

Oh, the horror. I don't know how these few even sleep at night.

You may think it's funny but the people they are depriving of tickets won't . It could end up with people bring turned away from the away end whilst somebody entitled to that ticket stuck at home.

People with 3 aways could miss out because someone with 0 but has a mate who did 5 , gets the ticket . If that bloke who jumped the queue doesn't even get to see the match , it makes it even worse.

I'm lucky enough to be guaranteed a ticket but I'd be pretty ****ed off if I was on the borderline

You may think it's funny but the people they are depriving of tickets won't . It could end up with people bring turned away from the away end whilst somebody entitled to that ticket stuck at home.

People with 3 aways could miss out because someone with 0 but has a mate who did 5 , gets the ticket . If that bloke who jumped the queue doesn't even get to see the match , it makes it even worse.

I'm lucky enough to be guaranteed a ticket but I'd be pretty ****ed off if I was on the borderline

Behave yourself you soft sod.

You and the Echo are pulling their petticoats up in outrage at something that happens at pretty much every major away match in the history of the earth. There's a bloody thread on the same topic for the West Ham game on this forum right now - do go on there and tell them right from wrong, won't you?

There's people asking for other people's customer numbers and everything. The cheek of it.

West Ham have no way of checking who is using the ticket , Inter do . I'd rather 5,000 Saints supporters got to see this special occasion than 4,800 with 200 missing out because some twts think the sales criteria doesn't apply to them .

Why wouldn't there be 5,000 Saints supporters there? You think it's Fulham fans trying to get tickets?

Why wouldn't there be 5,000 Saints supporters there? You think it's Fulham fans trying to get tickets?

You really are a plank . If 200 are turned away because they're using somebody else's ticket how will there be 5,000 in the away end . Do you think there's a reserve list ,with the people next in line being flown in to take their place ?

You really are a plank . If 200 are turned away because they're using somebody else's ticket how will there be 5,000 in the away end . Do you think there's a reserve list ,with the people next in line being flown in to take their place ?

If those terrible people get tickets, they've got tickets. By any means necessary. Good luck to them.

They're still swapping customer numbers on the WHU thread. Please stop this horror, please stop this.