Saints v Leicester Thread

trousers

Say what you like about Vardy but he busts a gut every game. We just dont have players with passion and this comes from top with clueless and zero passion or ambition in Reed n Kat.

Irks some but ive warned this day was coming for nearly 18 months now. Decline, decline, decline.

Huge momentum swing from 18 months ago. Heads need to roll soon surely

It's amazing how many people couldn't see it, ooh it's now 0-3. Pathetic.

Absolutely dreadful stuff. We've got nothing going forward and Leicester look like scoring every time they get near our box. I'll be very surprised if we don't concede again, and we don't show anything to make me believe we can get back on terms. Utterly f*cking crap in every possible way. With the run of fixtures we have coming up, I can't see any way that we can avoid being out of the bottom 3 come the new year.

I have just looked at the score for the first time. FFS! Are we playing bad or are Leicester playing well? Why all the team changes again when we played okay on Sunday? Please don't say we are resting players. JWP and PEH not starting is ridiculous IMO.
we are woeful. that is not me. Being over the top either

Now it starts. The puel lovers will repeat themselves over and over.

So what?

The Puel haters didn't give up for a minute.

The Silva lovers go on and on when Watford win and then quiet when they lose.

Puel dis well with a misfiring team, no-one is saying he's the next Alec Ferguson but he did a damn sight better than the joker we have now, with arguably a weaker squad and a more hectic fixture list. Oh but his interviews were boring...

Got nothing to do with loving Puel, that's just a complete lack of logic thinking one manager's performance changes the decisions of a predecessor.

Puel did a poor job here, points total, goals total and style were really bad. Pellegrino has been far, far worse. Worst managerial performance given the quality of the squad and fixture list, since Redknapp.

Sacking Puel was a change for a change's sake. I'd bite your hand off for his points total from last season.

So what?

The Puel haters didn't give up for a minute.

The Silva lovers go on and on when Watford win and then quiet when they lose.

Puel dis well with a misfiring team, no-one is saying he's the next Alec Ferguson but he did a damn sight better than the joker we have now, with arguably a weaker squad and a more hectic fixture list. Oh but his interviews were boring...

Oh yes spot on