The World Cup Thread

Lighthouse

I like Maguire, maybe we can trade Stephens for him straight up.

We shoulda bought him (like many suggested) when he was available from Hull.

In fairness if we had signed him, we'd have probably sold him again by now.

Leicester will struggle to keep him after his WC performances. But seem better at it than us.

I know it was sarcasm, but in all honesty, this forum does not know the difference and there is nothing to learn from it. That's sad to me, cos I need to learn footy stuff.

You won't learn it on here with the trolls and manic depressives that plague us.

Better off buying a book.

Well done England, confounded my predictions again. First penalty shoot out win in 22 years, first semi in 28 years - this team is breaking records.

Got to admit it wasn't the most scintillating but no-one expected it to be against a defensive team like Sweden, they got the job done and that's what matters.

Really starting to warm to Pickford, makes me wonder how much of a hindrance Hart was in goal. How many games did he cost us?

Well done England, confounded my predictions again. First penalty shoot out win in 22 years, first semi in 28 years - this team is breaking records.

Got to admit it wasn't the most scintillating but no-one expected it to be against a defensive team like Sweden, they got the job done and that's what matters.

Really starting to warm to Pickford, makes me wonder how much of a hindrance Hart was in goal. How many games did he cost us?

This

Well done boys, a comfortable win in the end.

Well played Pickford, trippier again and it pains me to say Henderson who I thought was very good.

Sterling? Got in some great positions, f**ked them up very nicely though. Still unconvinced by him, great pace, no end result. The English Shane Long maybe?

Looking forward to Wednesday now, we are good enough to beat Russia or Croatia, they really are not that great.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Well done boys, a comfortable win in the end.

Well played Pickford, trippier again and it pains me to say Henderson who I thought was very good.

Sterling? Got in some great positions, f**ked them up very nicely though. Still unconvinced by him, great pace, no end result. The English Shane Long maybe?

Looking forward to Wednesday now, we are good enough to beat Russia or Croatia, they really are not that great.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Clearly Maguire easily mom for me. He was literally immense.