Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

25 minutes ago, buctootim said:

How's this for a theory - lifted from the comments section of the Express:  "Joe Biden wins, Trump to make a deal with Pence, He is going to step down as President and let Pence be President until inauguration of Biden, and in return Pence as President will Pardon Trump and his family of their wrongdoings during his Presidency"

Probably more plausible than most of the stuff actually written in the Express.

18 minutes ago, whelk said:

You shock me Tim ferreting around the Express comments section

Haha. I love it! The mail is mostly predictable and dull but the Express is politics by Catweazle, David Icke on crystal meth and the Dalai Lllama's lobotomy.    

7 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Looking to me as if a 270 tie is quite possible. Biden takes Michigan and Nevada where he's leading. Trump takes the rest

You mean Arizona and Nevada? I think that'd make it 270 each assuming mad Don gets the rest. 

Guiliani's rant was hilariously desperate. 

3 minutes ago, egg said:

You mean Arizona and Nevada? I think that'd make it 270 each assuming mad Don gets the rest. 

Guiliani's rant was hilariously desperate. 

Looks like both Arizona and Michigan have already been called for Biden by Fox? not officially over but good as. So yes if Biden takes Nevada too but Trump gets PA, NC GA and AK, as Fox predict that would be 270 each I think

image.thumb.png.0b5daf8ad87dbf4d0587ba6c90dede6f.png

4 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Are there not only 538 votes?

I was going to say, the Beeb have been saying all day that Biden’s path to the White House involves NV, AZ, WI and MI giving him exactly 270. 

Edit: I make that map 54 votes giving Donny 268 total, Tim?

5 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I was going to say, the Beeb have been saying all day that Biden’s path to the White House involves NV, AZ, WI and MI giving him exactly 270. 

Think that’s right, if he stays ahead where he is leading then he’s won.

8 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Yep you and Aint are both right, my bad, think I got confused over the stray single votes from Maine and Nebraska. . 

Edited by buctootim

5 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Sadly not, I really don't follow American proposals that closely as they don't affect me in the slightest.

However, I'm able to understand that rhetoric is used on both sides to divide and conquer.  We even have that here with those to the left claiming that anyone who voted for Boris was a right wing racist.  I'm sure it's very similar in the US.

Fair enough, but to put it in context, Biden's near-four decades' worth of politics and policy history place him somewhere between Michael Heseltine and (on law and order) Margaret Thatcher.  His current platform would have looked a little middle-of-the-road to Blairites.  On the flip side, the term 'communist' has specific meaning - to be one, you have, at a a minimum, to believe in the common ownership of all the means of production, distribution and exchange.  I think we can safely say, as a matter of fact, that Joe Biden is not advocating that - whatever 'rhetoric' we indulge in.  

• Like 2

That cartoon is probably the best commentary I have seen on the election. I admit I got the result very wrong. The problems seems to be the democrats bet the farm on Hispanics, In the process they turned off those white voters, but the Hispanics were not as loyal to the Dems as they expected. To be so close when running against this shower of garbage, who mishandled a crisis show just how bad the democrats are at picking good candidates for president and how shallow the bench was for quality. When watching the debates Biden could never actually deliver a clear reason he would be better, they just played it low key.

5 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

He’s behaving exactly as millions of lefties & pinkos did last time. Needs to man up. Let’s hope it he gets over it quicker than they did. 

What are you on about now? After the 2016 election did Hilary or " miilions of lefties and pinkoes" threaten court proceedings, claim to have won whilst many states were still counting, declared that she had won certain states which were still counting and issued an avalanche of crazy tweets? 

• Like 1

Lawsuits pending in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Michigan. Strangely, not it Alaska, where Trump will win clearly. On top of that, a potential recount in Wisconsin. Perhaps this will still be rumbling on beyond Inauguration Day.

Edited by badgerx16

53 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Fuck me do the yanks have a problem with counting or something? Nevada seems to have been on 75% for over a day now and that's just Vegas and a load of desert, can't be that many to count.

Its very disappointing how long it has taken. It feels like barely anything has actually happened today.

I keep on checking my phone and the news sites and nothing. I have wasted hours of my working day today which I could have been far better spent masturbating.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Fuck me do the yanks have a problem with counting or something? Nevada seems to have been on 75% for over a day now and that's just Vegas and a load of desert, can't be that many to count.

It's like waiting for Rudi to sign!

I think Nevada is the one where they all went for a break - I think they are re-starting the count either today or tomorrow from 17:00 our time.  No idea why they took a time out...

41 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I think Nevada is the one where they all went for a break - I think they are re-starting the count either today or tomorrow from 17:00 our time.  No idea why they took a time out...

To allow them time to look for the boxes of Biden votes printed yesterday.

43 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Should be more resources for counting, knowing in advance that all these mail in ballots would need to be processed. There are two envelopes to open and a signature to match on them before they can even be tallied.

I know it doesn’t matter, but Biden has received over 72 million votes - the highest number of individual votes in US history. Nearly 4 million ahead of Trump in the popular vote. 

Edited by LGTL

2 minutes ago, LGTL said:

I know it doesn’t matter, but Biden has received over 72 million votes - the highest number of individual votes in US history. Nearly 4 million ahead of Trump in the popular vote. 

And Trump's total is only exceeded historically by Obama's first wiining score. Yet the whole thing will be decided by legal actions over a few thousand votes at most.

21 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

And Trump's total is only exceeded historically by Obama's first wiining score. Yet the whole thing will be decided by legal actions over a few thousand votes at most.

The Americans certainly can’t be accused of not being energised one way or the other. 

3 hours ago, LVSaint said:

Should be more resources for counting, knowing in advance that all these mail in ballots would need to be processed. There are two envelopes to open and a signature to match on them before they can even be tallied.

Its more that some state legislatures refused to adapt to the prevailing circumstance for whatever reason. Other states were able to process ballots earlier and reported results sooner.