2020/21 Season Ticket Information

Jimmy_D

34 minutes ago, Millbrook Saint said:

so there's no installment plan like there has been every other year, not sure the club lives in the real world if they think normal people can afford £1k spread over 3 months.  Why have they done this?

Pretty sure there is an instalment plan - it's just not being run by an external finance company where there could be potential legal issues with pro-rata refunds.

Yeah, the instalment plan is simply that - over 3 months, interest free. So it's not the 10 month one we used to run, so I can appreciate that still isn't very affordable (having 100/200 quid payments coming out every month for a couple of months)

1 hour ago, Millbrook Saint said:

so there's no installment plan like there has been every other year, not sure the club lives in the real world if they think normal people can afford £1k spread over 3 months.  Why have they done this?

Working through a third party finance company makes refunds too complicated if matches are behind closed doors.

Thing is for me and my 16 year old daughter the payments will be 329, 375 and 150, totally out of reach considering I have a mortgage to pay, so after 12 years of going to the football with my daughter that's it, no more, not impressed at all.

I know I could get a credit card but that's not the point

Edited by Millbrook Saint

4 minutes ago, Shroppie said:

Working through a third party finance company makes refunds too complicated if matches are behind closed doors.

Not sure it is really, why not do the same as this year and give credit next season.

Or a refund if preferred, only sorted at the end of the season once all payments are completed

Thanks to those who replied to me about the meeting with Saints on reopening to fans.

It was a constructive genuine consultation and it's good to see Saints involving fans in the process. Nothing has yet been decided. Crowd limit isn't known. There will be external regulations.

Saints are looking for the fairest way to allocate limited tickets and are actively working on allowing fans from the same household/social bubble to apply together and, if successful, sit together. Amongst factors under consideration for deciding allocation are loyalty (years with ST), recent attendance (H and A), date of ST renewal (didn't seem popular). However it's done, it will be complex. Some expressed the view that the longest standing and most committed fans should get to go to all games: others favoured a wider distribution amongst ST holders on a ballot, possibly weighted. Maybe priority for the second game given to those unsuccessful first time round. Fans will be able to opt out of the ballot if they are isolating or uncomfortable about attending  Age of fans is not likely to be a factor. But, to emphasise, there are no decisions yet.

I felt Saints are working very hard, and in good time, on a very thorny problem. Thanks to Khali, Anthony and the team for giving us the opportunity to contribute.

Edited by Shroppie

Thanks for the update - can't fault our club, it seems like they are actively trying to address this. But like you said, it's all driven by outside regulations and rules as well. (and it's not a static picture either). It's tricky.

There will be winners and losers with any method to be honest, fairest way to me seems to be an open ballot to all ST Holders, weighted so that people who didn't get chosen first time have a better chance next time etc, attendance from previous seasons etc. Makes the most sense, but they've also got to consider bubbles of families being together. I know I wouldn't be able to go with friends like before as none of my usual crowd are renewing, so I'll probably be standing on my own socially distancing if I did renew!

Whole point is to meet up with mates. Haven’t renewed yet although quite a few mates have.

actually being in ground for sake of it is no fun and nit what football is about  if not grouped together. Can’t fault the club though

Would be totally unfair to use date of renewal as one of the selection criteria now. People might well have renewed early if they had been told it would count. But under current circumstances you can't blame anyone from holding on. And I am saying this as someone who renewed three tickets as soon as possible.

5 minutes ago, Kenilworthy said:

Would be totally unfair to use date of renewal as one of the selection criteria now. People might well have renewed early if they had been told it would count. But under current circumstances you can't blame anyone from holding on. And I am saying this as someone who renewed three tickets as soon as possible.

Although I also renewed early, I agree.

• Like 1

Shroppie, good summary but they also mentioned a few other things, as listed below for which I hope will help Saintsweb  members

1. That  bubbles for families of up to 3 households could be set up, could not be set up friends from different households. 

2. that there would be a one way system similar to supermarkets, within the stadium

3. That fencing outside the ground could be used to not only to extend concourse areas, but also incorporating as a way to check tickets as an alternative to normal turnstiles

4. So far between 8 and 9 thousand season ticket holders had renewed, around 6 thousand still to renew.

5. The club had computer models set up (they showed us a couple of examples), to show how seating distribution in ground would typically work, including groups in bubbles, nobody sat on ends of rows.

6. There will be no match by match access to Corporate Areas (only access to season long Corporate Clients)

7. These initial plans were for the first 6 games that some supporters are allowed into stadium.

8. At present Premier League rules state away fans must be allowed at all games, this maybe reviewed.

9. Whatever plans Saints come up with,  will need to be approved by others e.g. Southampton City Council, Premier League

Thought was a well controlled meeting, everybody attending given the opportunity to give their views, and it’s nice to see the club takiing supporters views into account when making these difficult decisions.

Whatever plans Saints come up with will need to be approved by others e.g. Southampton City Council, Premier League, Government.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldsarum said:

Shroppie, good summary but they also mentioned a few other things, as listed below for which I hope will help Saintsweb  members

1. That  bubbles for families of up to 3 households could be set up, could not be set up friends from different households. 

2. that there would be a one way system similar to supermarkets, within the stadium

3. That fencing outside the ground could be used to not only to extend concourse areas, but also incorporating as a way to check tickets as an alternative to normal turnstiles

4. So far between 8 and 9 thousand season ticket holders had renewed, around 6 thousand still to renew.

5. The club had computer models set up (they showed us a couple of examples), to show how seating distribution in ground would typically work, including groups in bubbles, nobody sat on ends of rows.

6. There will be no match by match access to Corporate Areas (only access to season long Corporate Clients)

7. These initial plans were for the first 6 games that some supporters are allowed into stadium.

8. At present Premier League rules state away fans must be allowed at all games, this maybe reviewed.

9. Whatever plans Saints come up with,  will need to be approved by others e.g. Southampton City Council, Premier League

Thought was a well controlled meeting, everybody attending given the opportunity to give their views, and it’s nice to see the club takiing supporters views into account when making these difficult decisions.

Whatever plans Saints come up with will need to be approved by others e.g. Southampton City Council, Premier League, Government.

Thanks for that. I didn't take notes!

Yes, the bubbles of fans allowed to sit together will need to match the government definitions, not just any group of friends.

I think the "first six games" was just illustrative: no-one yet has any idea whether it'll be the first four games or all season. They did give an absolute guarantee of refund for all missed matches.

Edited by Shroppie

1 hour ago, oldsarum said:

Thanks both for the info. Just out of interest is the seating plan basically every other row with spacing in the seated rows ?

1 hour ago, beatlesaint said:

Thanks both for the info. Just out of interest is the seating plan basically every other row with spacing in the seated rows ?

Leaving only one row of seats is nowhere near 2m apart. No doubt you have been watching the TV matches from SMS where players have been seated socially distanced in the Itchen Centre block where at least three rows of seats were unoccupied. A few players seemed to fill up the whole lower section. I think you might get away with two. 

The family bubbles issue that many on here feel is a deal breaker can be met by allocating certain stands say Northam & Kingsland to them and others to single seaters, Chapel and the wings of the Itchen.

Itchen Centre Lower will always be difficult because they will want to keep players and spectators as far apart as possible so as not to compromise the team bubble. The likelihood is that that section will be unavailable to fans which is a bummer as that's where I sit!

There is another aspect where people should not raise their hopes too much. Groups of up to six people are able to meet in a garden outdoors provided that they remain socially distanced. In reality a lot of irresponsible people cheat on this and huddle together in groups but that definitely will not be allowed in the stadium in full public view. Those six people would be treated as six individuals and sat well apart not as bunch of 6.

One would have thought also that family bubbles would be restricted to a certain number 2 or possibly 3 otherwise it all becomes impossibly complicated work out.

Chapter 2: Has the mask issue been seriously thought about?

The footnote to these comments is that the regulations will be enforced rigidly not to spike the guns of fans or to ignore their wishes, they will be enforced to stop the Virus spreading, to show that allowing fans back in to stadia can be viable, safe and sustainable. All of us have to accept this from the outset and not moan from now until eternity about their own narrow needs and frustrations. There can be no special cases.

1 hour ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Leaving only one row of seats is nowhere near 2m apart. No doubt you have been watching the TV matches from SMS where players have been seated socially distanced in the Itchen Centre block where at least three rows of seats were unoccupied. A few players seemed to fill up the whole lower section. I think you might get away with two. 

The family bubbles issue that many on here feel is a deal breaker can be met by allocating certain stands say Northam & Kingsland to them and others to single seaters, Chapel and the wings of the Itchen.

Itchen Centre Lower will always be difficult because they will want to keep players and spectators as far apart as possible so as not to compromise the team bubble. The likelihood is that that section will be unavailable to fans which is a bummer as that's where I sit!

There is another aspect where people should not raise their hopes too much. Groups of up to six people are able to meet in a garden outdoors provided that they remain socially distanced. In reality a lot of irresponsible people cheat on this and huddle together in groups but that definitely will not be allowed in the stadium in full public view. Those six people would be treated as six individuals and sat well apart not as bunch of 6.

One would have thought also that family bubbles would be restricted to a certain number 2 or possibly 3 otherwise it all becomes impossibly complicated work out.

Chapter 2: Has the mask issue been seriously thought about?

The footnote to these comments is that the regulations will be enforced rigidly not to spike the guns of fans or to ignore their wishes, they will be enforced to stop the Virus spreading, to show that allowing fans back in to stadia can be viable, safe and sustainable. All of us have to accept this from the outset and not moan from now until eternity about their own narrow needs and frustrations. There can be no special cases.

I think one of the models shown yesterday used every other row, with bigger gaps along the row and another used every third row. They were only possible examples that would need approval. 

As you say, it's clear a social bubble will be family and probably from the same address. There is no question of a bunch of football friends being able to sit together. The club can check this from addresses on the database 

It could be that certain areas will be assigned to groups but my impression was that the club will try to allocate seats in the same area as the ST seat, but nothing definite.

No-one us trying to bend rules. The return must be safe and well managed and will call for responsibility from those lucky enough to go.

59 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

The decision not to continue with all games on TV continues to be utterly bizarre. They should have used this as an opportunity to trial "TV season tickets", paying for streaming access to all your teams games.

I think the TV companies probably fought it as a dilution of their rights 

1 hour ago, Shroppie said:

I think the TV companies probably fought it as a dilution of their rights 

Don't understand that as they got to show more games, this will just encourage more people to find out how to stream games for free or on iptv and therefore use sky less. 

I've had enough of this mask wearing social distancing nonsense for outdoor spectator sport, from this weekend you can play indoors  bowling, go to the gym, then the pub, fly on holiday, schools are going back in full start of Sept, let's just get on with it and open the grounds as normal for those who are happy to attend. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JRM said:

I've had enough of this mask wearing social distancing nonsense for outdoor spectator sport, from this weekend you can play indoors  bowling, go to the gym, then the pub, fly on holiday, schools are going back in full start of Sept, let's just get on with it and open the grounds as normal for those who are happy to attend. 

I'm of the same view to be honest, probably a controversial view but never mind, world is about opinions! What is the reasoning behind the forth official wearing a mask, the subs wearing a mask, but the players and rest of the staff mask free? What is that achieving exactly? Same as all this social distancing in the changing rooms, both teams not entering the pitch at the same time - they share the same frigging pitch for 90 mins and are on top of each other? I don't get it, honestly I don't.

I doubt we'll see any return to normality for high profile sports such as football until everyone has had a vaccine, which I'm sure will be compulsory. Digital NHS passport anyone...

anyway, not the topic for that!

Edited by S-Clarke

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Don't understand that as they got to show more games, this will just encourage more people to find out how to stream games for free or on iptv and therefore use sky less. 

The fact that they are still pissing around with banning fans all the way down to Step 7 is a complete joke. What do they think is going to happen? Sholing and Totton aren't suddenly going to get 4 figure crowds.

Edited by The Cat

On 12/08/2020 at 18:21, Millbrook Saint said:

Thing is for me and my 16 year old daughter the payments will be 329, 375 and 150, totally out of reach considering I have a mortgage to pay, so after 12 years of going to the football with my daughter that's it, no more, not impressed at all.

I know I could get a credit card but that's not the point

Looked at the options a bit more myself earlier, including the instalment plan. Wouldn't be able to afford the two initial payments atm (they'd both come out in August now too, so double whammy in one month).

I think that counts me out for this year unfortunately. Certainly not adding to a credit card in this current climate.

On 13/08/2020 at 23:49, Shroppie said:

Thanks to those who replied to me about the meeting with Saints on reopening to fans.

It was a constructive genuine consultation and it's good to see Saints involving fans in the process. Nothing has yet been decided. Crowd limit isn't known. There will be external regulations.

Saints are looking for the fairest way to allocate limited tickets and are actively working on allowing fans from the same household/social bubble to apply together and, if successful, sit together. Amongst factors under consideration for deciding allocation are loyalty (years with ST), recent attendance (H and A), date of ST renewal (didn't seem popular). However it's done, it will be complex. Some expressed the view that the longest standing and most committed fans should get to go to all games: others favoured a wider distribution amongst ST holders on a ballot, possibly weighted. Maybe priority for the second game given to those unsuccessful first time round. Fans will be able to opt out of the ballot if they are isolating or uncomfortable about attending  Age of fans is not likely to be a factor. But, to emphasise, there are no decisions yet.

I felt Saints are working very hard, and in good time, on a very thorny problem. Thanks to Khali, Anthony and the team for giving us the opportunity to contribute.

Hardly surprising that the sort of fans who get onto these committees might favour some sort of loyalty weighting!

Personally, I think that’s a nonsense. If you’ve paid the same price for an ST you should have as much chance as anyone else of going to a match. And those who have missed a match should be given priority for the next match. 

Assuming we won’t sell many more STs then you should end up with a fairly simple rotation of cohorts or most people being able to attend most matches.

17 minutes ago, benjii said:

Hardly surprising that the sort of fans who get onto these committees might favour some sort of loyalty weighting!

Personally, I think that’s a nonsense. If you’ve paid the same price for an ST you should have as much chance as anyone else of going to a match. And those who have missed a match should be given priority for the next match. 

Assuming we won’t sell many more STs then you should end up with a fairly simple rotation of cohorts or most people being able to attend most matches.

I'm not sure the group was composed of "Superfans". I've only had a ST for about ten years 

And I think your argument is totally valid. I think there are a few fans who haven't missed a game in years for whom it's a huge personal thing to keep their record, but that's not sustainable. For me it's a question of whether Saints should reward long-term loyalty with a weighted chance in the ballots or, as you say, treat everyone equally. Difficult decision.

32 minutes ago, benjii said:

I feel your comment regards sort of fans unfair, there was quite a mix of fans in the meeting, which was expressed in the views given, with representatives from Saints Voice, Web groups, regional and disabled supported  groups included. 

Don’t think many had an agenda, most trying to do the best for all fans, but to me appeared that the consensus was for loyalty to be rewarded in some way if possible, with a season ticket holder of one year among others feeling this was appropriate, but to ensure that all season ticket holders if possible be able to attend at least every other game.

Feedback I’ve had from friends yet to renew is given current situation is that they are currently unlikely to renew, so as you suggest rotation shouldn’t be to big an issue

But whatever the club decides it’s certain that it will not be to everyones satisfaction, it’s a no win situation for them, and surely it’s the right idea that they undertake some consultation with fans before making any decision on how to proceed.

23 minutes ago, Kenilworthy said:

Have seen some suggestions that if fans are allowed in games they will not be allowed to chant or sing. Was any mention of this made at the meeting? My concern is that if this happens the atmosphere will be supplied artificially.

Not mentioned. I think it's something that may have only emerged yesterday.

Let’s be honest, this all sounds horrendous. Just let us go, we’re all grown ups and if you don’t want to take the risk, then don’t? It’s ok for me to go back to work, which is far less socially distanced then football, but I can’t enjoy myself on the weekend? I can go to the pub before the game, but not to the actual game? It’s nonsense. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saint_clark said:

The decision not to continue with all games on TV continues to be utterly bizarre. They should have used this as an opportunity to trial "TV season tickets", paying for streaming access to all your teams games.

YES!

Any future hope may lie with Amazon rather than Sky or BT. 

Got the season ticket pricing for nom renewals through the door today. Discount for all disabled ST now gone.

Was thinking of getting one for my son (disabled U18). It would have cost £150 in the wings last year (normally stand in block 1) but its £305 this season!

Seems harsh by the club. Appreciate money is tighter for them but it is for us too. 

6 hours ago, Shroppie said:

I'm not sure the group was composed of "Superfans". I've only had a ST for about ten years 

And I think your argument is totally valid. I think there are a few fans who haven't missed a game in years for whom it's a huge personal thing to keep their record, but that's not sustainable. For me it's a question of whether Saints should reward long-term loyalty with a weighted chance in the ballots or, as you say, treat everyone equally. Difficult decision.

The Superfan implication was a bit tongue in cheek. I’m all for rewarding loyalty in some way but I don’t think a weighted ballot is the right way to do it.

5 hours ago, Kenilworthy said:

Have seen some suggestions that if fans are allowed in games they will not be allowed to chant or sing. Was any mention of this made at the meeting? My concern is that if this happens the atmosphere will be supplied artificially.

This is true, which is why The Chapel will be open.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, richie said:

Got the season ticket pricing for nom renewals through the door today. Discount for all disabled ST now gone.

Was thinking of getting one for my son (disabled U18). It would have cost £150 in the wings last year (normally stand in block 1) but its £305 this season!

Seems harsh by the club. Appreciate money is tighter for them but it is for us too. 

Yeah, that is surprising. I would email or call and ask them why.

6 hours ago, oldsarum said:

I feel your comment regards sort of fans unfair, there was quite a mix of fans in the meeting, which was expressed in the views given, with representatives from Saints Voice, Web groups, regional and disabled supported  groups included. 

Don’t think many had an agenda, most trying to do the best for all fans, but to me appeared that the consensus was for loyalty to be rewarded in some way if possible, with a season ticket holder of one year among others feeling this was appropriate, but to ensure that all season ticket holders if possible be able to attend at least every other game.

Feedback I’ve had from friends yet to renew is given current situation is that they are currently unlikely to renew, so as you suggest rotation shouldn’t be to big an issue

But whatever the club decides it’s certain that it will not be to everyones satisfaction, it’s a no win situation for them, and surely it’s the right idea that they undertake some consultation with fans before making any decision on how to proceed.

It's quite weird after all the often justified cynicism of the last 25 years that we are now beginning to believe that the Club might actually be doing things in as fair a manner as possible. You and I are clearly two fellow travellers in this respect.

As has been repeated here over and over again we must all get used to living in a new norm and must accept it and get used to it. It's either that or have no fans at football matches at all.

If the rules say wear masks what's the point of bitching about it, accept it or don't go. Same with singing, stay silent or stay at home. If such measures are required there will be good health reasons underpinning them. None of us has access to the science on which decisions are being made so all our speculation is just that. If they let 5000 untested people into SMS chances are one or two of them might be carriers of the Covid-19 virus. The duty of the Club and the PL is to minimise the risks of any onward transmission as much as possible. There is no place here for a "sod it" mentality of "I'm gonna do what I want" which sadly seems to be gathering some support on here. 

All I can say to these chaps is dig in lads and don't let it get to you yet, we are all in this for the long haul. The best way to make a more normal future is for all of us to stick to it as one.

It may help others to know that my son & I have made the conscious decision to skip this season partly because of the health risk but mainly because of what will be the total artificiality of the whole experience. 

Edited by Charlie Wayman

10 hours ago, LGTL said:

Let’s be honest, this all sounds horrendous. Just let us go, we’re all grown ups and if you don’t want to take the risk, then don’t? It’s ok for me to go back to work, which is far less socially distanced then football, but I can’t enjoy myself on the weekend? I can go to the pub before the game, but not to the actual game? It’s nonsense. 

You're completely right , it's nonsense and I think more and more people are waking up to the fact that this whole charade is ridiculous. 

I certainly won't be adapting to a "new normal" conformity, as more of us return to workplaces, travel , visit pubs and restaurants on Sotonian Rishis money off specials, yet you're telling me I can't sing and shout at football with pals, nah not having it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The Cat said:

The fact that they are still pissing around with banning fans all the way down to Step 7 is a complete joke. What do they think is going to happen? Sholing and Totton aren't suddenly going to get 4 figure crowds.

Completely agree mate,  clubs at that level completely dependent on having a couple of hundred paying spectators which represents such a minimal risk, clearly Sholing and Totton should be allowed to have fans now, if need be cap it at 500 advanced tickets if they must, just get on with it. Sholing seem to be part of a campaign movement , hopefully they get their voices heard and I might see you down there soon . 

13 hours ago, JRM said:

Completely agree mate,  clubs at that level completely dependent on having a couple of hundred paying spectators which represents such a minimal risk, clearly Sholing and Totton should be allowed to have fans now, if need be cap it at 500 advanced tickets if they must, just get on with it. Sholing seem to be part of a campaign movement , hopefully they get their voices heard and I might see you down there soon . 

Let's hope so. At least watching U15 football is allowed. Sholing boys have got a couple of tasty matches coming up in Pompey which should be fun. There will be more people watching those games than some teams get in the Wessex league which shows how ludicrous it all is. 

Sitting in a bubble, isolated from other fans and walking round a one way system,  sounds pretty horrendous to me. Not to mention the jobsworth stewards who’ll no doubt be telling you where to stand & who to keep apart from. The atmosphere is pretty dire at modern football grounds as it is, this sounds horrendous to be honest. Without away fans, and a scattering of “bubbles” with vast gaps in between,  it’ll have the feel of a league cup tie against Rochdale on a wet weds evening in Nov. I’ll renew just to ensure my seat when we’re back to normal, but doubt I’ll be too bothered if I miss out on the ballot. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Sitting in a bubble, isolated from other fans and walking round a one way system,  sounds pretty horrendous to me. Not to mention the jobsworth stewards who’ll no doubt be telling you where to stand & who to keep apart from. The atmosphere is pretty dire at modern football grounds as it is, this sounds horrendous to be honest. Without away fans, and a scattering of “bubbles” with vast gaps in between,  it’ll have the feel of a league cup tie against Rochdale on a wet weds evening in Nov. I’ll renew just to ensure my seat when we’re back to normal, but doubt I’ll be too bothered if I miss out on the ballot. 

Yes, it’s all a load of nonsense for no good reason.

They can’t even enforce a one way system for the toilets so there’s no chance of doing it on the concourse.

On 14/08/2020 at 22:32, The Cat said:

Hah! Step 7 in women's football plays at the local rec and if the mums, dads, boyfriends and girlfriends space out they could manage 10 metres between individuals!

We're training in small groups and get our temperature checked before sessions. I think with everything to do with the situation it's a question of reducing risk. There will always be some, and the difficulty is weighing those risks up, particularly in the light of inadequate information. I read newspapers from Europe and was locking down well before this government had even woken up to the realisation that they had responsibilities..

There are some teams in the bottom step of men's football who play at a local park, and in those cases they can't stop people attending. 

I can watch Folland from the pavement, but I can't pay to go into the ground and stand behind the goal which is about 3 metres from the pavement. Bizarre. 

The example on the tweet below isn't Folland but it's not far off.

11 hours ago, The Cat said:

There are some teams in the bottom step of men's football who play at a local park, and in those cases they can't stop people attending. 

I can watch Folland from the pavement, but I can't pay to go into the ground and stand behind the goal which is about 3 metres from the pavement. Bizarre. 

The example on the tweet below isn't Folland but it's not far off.

Think it’s worth everyone signing this petition, as no supporters currently allowed at non league football is crazy

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/334366?fbclid=IwAR1Ba7oYlKxQx5lNdYuShBzvGfe3k0i1OhrVHTmFykhvW2FS7wWmYv8KiJM

I’m going to renew as I’ve had that seat since day 1 and don’t want to lose it, but I’d almost rather they continued behind closed doors until we can all go safely.

Form with zero crowds has been exceptional too, and this whole business seems like it’s going to be a minefield. 
I got quite used to not travelling to games every week or so, with no FOMO because it was the same for us all. Also enjoyed hearing manager and player interaction.

17 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I’m going to renew as I’ve had that seat since day 1 and don’t want to lose it, but I’d almost rather they continued behind closed doors until we can all go safely.

Form with zero crowds has been exceptional too, and this whole business seems like it’s going to be a minefield. 
I got quite used to not travelling to games every week or so, with no FOMO because it was the same for us all. Also enjoyed hearing manager and player interaction.

I did debate this myself, fear of losing my seat etc. But the chances of us being able to sit in our existing seat this year are small to say the least, IMO. I don't think we'll have maximum renewals or purchases after this month tbh - so you'll prob be able to get the same seat next year, yeah it's a risk for sure and I'm thinking the same, but the chances are quite higher than usual in that we'll get that seat back.

2 hours ago, oldsarum said:

Think it’s worth everyone signing this petition, as no supporters currently allowed at non league football is crazy

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/334366?fbclid=IwAR1Ba7oYlKxQx5lNdYuShBzvGfe3k0i1OhrVHTmFykhvW2FS7wWmYv8KiJM

Thanks have signed. 

Premier league probably lobbying against it in the fear that once people have tried local non league football for a fiver they'll actually prefer it to the corporate atmosphere of the sanitised premier league. 

6 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

I did debate this myself, fear of losing my seat etc. But the chances of us being able to sit in our existing seat this year are small to say the least, IMO. I don't think we'll have maximum renewals or purchases after this month tbh - so you'll prob be able to get the same seat next year, yeah it's a risk for sure and I'm thinking the same, but the chances are quite higher than usual in that we'll get that seat back.

To counter that you've got people like me who have renewed and will look to see if we can move to  get better seats after the renewal period ends and more become available.